Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gamhacked View Post
    Haha ^_^
    It's called Challenger I, isn't it? I might confuse it with something, but I'm pretty sure I've seen it called like that a lot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scaeva View Post
    It's called Challenger I, isn't it? I might confuse it with something, but I'm pretty sure I've seen it called like that a lot.
    Yup. League lists it as Challenger I in client and websites like lolking etc. list it as challenger I. Of course, there is only one rank of challenger as opposed to the 5 of other divisions, but technically.. it's still called Challenger I.

Yeah, if you inspect someone's profile in-game it does indeed say Challenger Division I; it's only the league itself (under the Leagues tab) that's simply called Challenger.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gamhacked View Post
    I think by bad players he means "players who are clearly performing poorly in comparison with me / my expectations". That's kind of a universal thing.
    Not really, I have fun in ARAM regardless of my teammates. Unless literally all 9 other guys are AFK, I can still have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    Not really, I have fun in ARAM regardless of my teammates. Unless literally all 9 other guys are AFK, I can still have fun.
    I didn't mean being bothered by 'bad' players is a universal thing, but instead that we are all of us prone to notice whether the people we play with are performing better or worse than us, and adept at gauging by how much. How much somebody's mistakes bother you depends your mentality and mood, though the less you mind, the greater your chances of winning.

i do get bothered after 3 matches in a row where people perform like shit and their friends treats the rest of team like crap for telling his friend that he does in fact suck leading to a 30-40 min match where its visible that we are gonna lose but they delay it as much as possible to screw with us
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Deleted
    To be honest, I think I would only get mad on a HA if my whole team was afk, even so, I rarely get mad since I see no point in being mad, so meh. Unless I'm in a bad mood but I try to avoid playing when in a bad mood.

Even so, it doesn't change the fact that some people might get really mad when playing HA. It's totally plausible.

Well, I can tell you that not getting mad often is a massive advantage both competitively and mentally.

i do try to stay in a peace of mind but when you offer advice and people just basicly spit in your face for 2 hours, peace can only last so much

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordin Solus View Post
    i do try to stay in a peace of mind but when you offer advice and people just basicly spit in your face for 2 hours, peace can only last so much
    You should just ignore those people and focus on your game play instead. I see no other simple way of doing it.

If you(generally speaking) try to teach people and they refuse to be taught or helped, you don't help them, shrug it off, focus on yourself instead and do your best.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordin Solus View Post
    As soon as someone even hints at being toxic I just mute them personally and I've found games a lot more enjoyable for it. I don't even do what a lot of people do which is actually chat and saying "muting ezreal" or whatever... because that just results in bad feeling anyway. Literally, just mute them. The peace and quiet you have will do you far more good than the tiny possibility that they'd actually say something important.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2 View Post
    I've seen way too many people claim that teemo is a bad support when it's simply not true.
    Let's take a look at his abilities:
    Q:
    Great for when theres a standoff between your adc and theirs, this will almost guarantee a free win.
    W: Passive movement speed for easier poking, active to quickly move into position/ward without losing too much time.
    E: Great for poking. Hit their adc once every few seconds if you're balsy to prevent him/her from making an engage.
    R: Besides giving vision for free (although not as much as wards), these will often repel your enemies's jungler if he steps on it.

Sure you won't have hard cc, but he's much more usefull than most people claim.
    Q: You bait it. When the blind wears off, you go to town on him or his adc, because teemo has no other utility and is useless outside this cd apart from mushrooms.
    E: With Teemo's low range, every time he feels like poking with auto attacks he will pay dearly for it.

He's the worst support. Doesn't make it impossible to win a lane with him though.

i will not get pissed at people leaving a winning game and losing it in the process due to it....i will not get pissed at people leaving a winning game and losing it in the process due to it....i will not get pissed at people leaving a winning game and losing it in the process due to it.... im starting to get pissed....

Play first two games ranked games in a few weeks:

Lose first as second pick refuses to communicate and locks support, even though my friend and I were premade bot and said so several times, so I facepalm and go top lane. The support commences to buy 0 wards, builds a jungle item and ad items on a leona support, has troll runes and masteries, uses ult onto empty ground, and feeds. Troll.

Lose second game as we get bot lane, but first pick bans like it's his first ever ranked (nonsense bans he lost a game to once, you know the type) then locks in WW and refuses to communicate, even though second pick wanted to jungle as he mains shaco, second pick goes top. Top lane gets obliterated, mid lane gets obliterated, jungle gets counter-jungled hard by xin and obliterated. One of the few ranked games I have been happy to surrender.

I now wander off back to ARAM in disgust. Ranked...

Don't generalize. I have a good time in ranked. Honest! I just play it selectively (i.e. when I'm in a calm mood and ready to kick some ass).

sona support who rushes elisas miracle

then another philostone

severe lack of wards/sightstone FTL

"but i need the regen to be able to heal you more"

*headdesk*
    Last edited by reverendball; 2013-06-05 at 04:14 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendball View Post
    sona support who rushes elisas miracle

then another philostone

severe lack of wards/sightstone FTL

"but i need the regen to be able to heal you more"

*headdesk*
    I think your Sona mentored mine. Think he never plays support.
    Sona: starts with 1 ward and mana regen. Rushes Chalice, never more than 1 ward (I mean, why would you want bush control against a kill lane). Never builds any gp10, takes forever to get a sightstone, gets caught constantly trying to 1v1 people. Y U DO DIS!

FUCK ZAC! SERIOUSLY FUCK THAT CHAMP! Cant fucking hit him with anything during his ult (i know you actually can, but i find it impossible to target and hit him with anything)
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Jayce's E in hammer stance knocks him away quite a bit actually.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wall of text incoming, sorry.

I just want to scream right now. Ranked game as Orianna, 0/7/0. I know that looks bad and I'm not trying to claim that I played perfectly and it was all my teams fault but I just wanted to punch my computer monitor after this game. For starters I head over to the end of the curvy bush next to mid to protect while our Fiddle jungle heads to Wolves then DC's, but arrives back at the camp just in time (1:40). Malphite AFK's at top tower with no intention of protecting or helping Fiddle. I head down to help kill wolves, but since no one protected from the gap to baron near blue we get invaded and I end up being first blood, yay.

I proceed to revive and head to mid against Lux. I passively farm occasionally jabbing Lux but mostly focusing on last hitting since I'm already behind, and manage to catch up then overtake Lux in CS. Then the fun starts. Enemy jungler (Pantheon) gets his ultimate and the moment I leave the safety of my turret (about 1 second walk from it) he ganks me with his ultimate and kills me, the whole time Lux only landing one E on me (he had 3 kills from bot and top before this and was building full damage). I return to lane cautiously and same situation, right as his ult comes off cooldown he lands on my head and I am helpless as he eats me apart. At this point I am 0/3/0 and our Thresh support has disconnected, with all lanes losing however my score looks the worst without factoring in cs. By this point the game is just snowballing out of control with a legendary Pantheon and disconnected Thresh.

Graves sends the lovely remark of "GG report feeder Orianna" or something to that extent. Normally I don't respond to these type of things but I was already agitated from beforehand and shouldn't have played ranked. I calmly respond saying Pantheon was "ulting me on cooldown" and there wasn't a whole lot I could do. So then Graves response is "LOL Orianna thinks Pantheon is hacking" in all chat. I can see how my statement could be misinterpreted but I have used that phrase a million times before and heard it used before and never seen a misinterpretation. Graves, the Malphite that AFK'd at tower, and the Lux who I laned against now all ganged up on me and started abusing me.

So I ended up 0/7/0 though it was over by the time I was 0/3/0 feeling horrible and being screamed at by 3 different people I ended up reporting. During all of this Graves was going off on his dick waving session bragging about how he always wins as ADC unless there was a feeder or AFK'er and calling Thresh and I scrubs (Thresh came back at around 19 minutes). Also, Lux was bragging at how good she was and how trash I was even though she did nothing in lane and it was all Pantheon when I died (she was missing a ton of cs and skillshots when we were alone). This was by far the most frustrating game I have ever been in.