I'm first pick, I call mid first and select Akali, third pick calls mid chooses nid then says "dont worry ill top" vs riven, then feeds riven.

---------- Post added 2013-06-06 at 12:43 PM ----------

another feeding team. another loss. i lose 3 games worth of points with 1 loss. theres no point in playing.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

just reached gold 4. YAY! First game, kassadin dies VS Khazix when lvl 2. I wouldn't mind if he actually brought Kha low, but Kha was at fucking 80% hp.. Clearly kassadin just fucked up and died. Ok move on and try your best, right? well no. He dies again with khazix at like 80. Fuck it, this kassadin just sucks.. I cant do much as sejuani in jungle since i didnt get the smiteless blue i've practiced my jungle around, since our support was DC.. Anyways, before i even get to my fucking red and reach lvl 3 kassadin has died. Couldn't do much to help him since he died way too far out in lane..

We try to switch zed to mid and kassadin to op to fight kayle. Nope, kassadin dies again and again while kayle is at around 80% ... Zed is having trouble VS fed khazix, and i cant gank him since he will just fly away the moment i try to do anything. Kayle will kill kassadin in about 3 seconds so i cant really gank there either as i'll be left 1v1 vs kayle..

Cant gank bot as the premade retards bot doesn't do shit about enemy wards.. Themselves they dont have more than a couple wards, which they let run out and then they get camped by enemy fiddle (since we had no vision and they overextended) I couldn't gank as all entries aswell as our lane bush is warded, so enemy botlane runs off the instant i get near their lane.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Supporting as Leona. I'm the only one who ever focused the adc, rest of the team always focused Singed. I got blamed for every team fight we lost and reported.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    Supporting as Leona. I'm the only one who ever focused the adc, rest of the team always focused Singed. I got blamed for every team fight we lost and reported.
    As a support, you're not exactly supposed to go in and chase far off targets, even if said targets are adc and you're a Leona. You're supposed to be somewhat always close to your adc so you can protect him/her at any given time.

I'm not saying you did this the whole game but you know, some games where that happens can be the cause of a lost team fight, so just you know.

Edit: Though I find the reporting done on you pretty stupid.
    Last edited by mmoc58a2a4b64e; 2013-06-06 at 09:08 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    As a support, you're not exactly supposed to go in and chase far off targets, even if said targets are adc and you're a Leona. You're supposed to be somewhat always close to your adc so you can protect him/her at any given time.

I'm not saying you did this the whole game but you know, some games where that happens can be the cause of a lost team fight, so just you know.

Edit: Though I find the reporting done on you pretty stupid.
    Well, if the ADC is someone fed and/or lategame such as an 11-0 Vayne, focusing Singed means that Vayne will penta your team easily. There are times where you HAVE to dive the enemy ADC/AP because that's the only hope of winning teamfights.

Had a 3v3 game where we had a Nidalee, who happens to be useless in TT because she can't teamfight. I know that I shouldn't be ragging on players for their champion picks, but there are actual situations where a champion in a certain role/map IS deadweight unless they're exceptional or the enemy team is brain dead. Other examples include support Fiora, AP Garen, and jungle Teemo.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    I am quite sure that Pandragon rarely gets reported for his plays.

A lot of people might say they report people, yet then don't. If you get reported, it most likely is for flaming/raging.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Well, if the ADC is someone fed and/or lategame such as an 11-0 Vayne, focusing Singed means that Vayne will penta your team easily. There are times where you HAVE to dive the enemy ADC/AP because that's the only hope of winning teamfights.
    Yeah, I know that and agree with it. I was just giving him the other face of the coin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    I am quite sure that Pandragon rarely gets reported for his plays.

A lot of people might say they report people, yet then don't. If you get reported, it most likely is for flaming/raging.
    ^

Is it just me, or are Darius players generally the most annoying little punks that you can meet in a videogame?

Was playing as nasus in the toplane, against a mordekaiser. Im not sure if nasus is morde's direct counter, but i pretty much dominated him. Killed him about 4 times before he gave up on the lane and started roaming. When i got to their second top tower at about half way throught the game, darius and their jungle tryndamere come and try to gank me (darius was pretty fed at this point, not by a lot though) . I killed both of them pretty easily with my ult up (one does not simply kill a farmed nasus etc).

About 2 mins after that, darius and tryndamere gank our mid player (think it was kayle). After killing him, Darius says: "noob" in all chat for some reason. I dont generally like people calling others noobs, so i just said: "You just died with tryndamere, when it was a 2v1 against me" (i know that killing a nasus is pretty hard, and its nothing special for him to win a 2v1, but i just wanted to get back at him). Darius went pretty quited after that, so i thought that it worked and moved on.

Again im pushing their 2nd top turret, when mordekaiser and darius show up. I kill them both, since my q is pretty farmed at that point, and im left with about 7% hp, when i notice that their blitzcrank is coming. I ghost and start running away, but i know that he can outrun me with his w up, so i also flash. Blitz lands his hook on me and kills me. And ofc darius calls me a noob for dying to blitzcrank.

The game looked pretty bad at that point, since my team was spread around the map, and they just 5man ganked all of them over and over again, while darius kept saying "noobs" is all chat after every kill. When we finally turned the game around, when we started doing the same tactic, we pretty much won within 10 minutes. When the game ended i just said "looks like you just lost darius" "whos the noob now?" (Might have been a little childish, but felt good saying it)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    Is it just me, or are Darius players generally the most annoying little punks that you can meet in a videogame?
    It seems to be the case for the more snowballish top and mid lane champions, i.e. Darius as you mentioned, Akali, Tryndamere, Fiora, and Katarina come to mind. They also tend to whine about being outplayed when they're losing, saying stuff like "OMG LUCKER" and "OMG 4v1 NOOBS".
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Fiora
    People actually play Fiora? >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusher View Post
    People actually play Fiora? >.>
    Hence why Sky/Gregidot's Fiora hate quotes in his videos exist. And yes, people use her. The question of "People play X?" would probably be more applicable to picks like Poppy or Urgot.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2013-06-07 at 03:59 AM.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

B-b-but i play Urgot regulary :'(

I love losing games at champ select.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    I love losing games at champ select.....
    Let me guess, ADC Teemo? Support Fiora? Jungle Karma? Top Soraka? Mid Poppy?
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Let me guess, ADC Teemo? Support Fiora? Jungle Karma? Top Soraka? Mid Poppy?
    Top Olaf, Mid Kha, ADC Teemo(Chosen after enemy ADC locked in Cait), Support Xin. Xin had Ghost and Exhaust, Teemo had Heal and Flash. Team fought during champ select. I was jungle Eve, everyone blamed me for the loss.

edit

another feeding team another loss. this game has gone to shit.
    Last edited by Pandragon; 2013-06-07 at 08:01 AM.

so apparently jayce can just e q combo down to 60% hp then khazix just finish me off with leap and spike to dead -_- i mean come on they werent even fed at start but mid game its just ridiculus (i was adc btw)
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    so apparently jayce can just e q combo down to 60% hp then khazix just finish me off with leap and spike to dead -_- i mean come on they werent even fed at start but mid game its just ridiculus (i was adc btw)
    Against that combo you want a Warmog's ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by gamhacked View Post
    Against that combo you want a Warmog's ASAP.
    Mid game Warmog's on an ADC? Nah. How about some wards and better positioning?

Quote Originally Posted by Still Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Mid game Warmog's on an ADC? Nah. How about some wards and better positioning?
    If his team does nothing to protect him he might aswell just stay out of the fights and farm the lanes on the other end of the map.

Jayce gate + Kha'zix leap and Jayce leap and bam they're both in his face. They both have slows + ranged attacks so its fucking hard for a adc to outrun those.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    If his team does nothing to protect him he might aswell just stay out of the fights and farm the lanes on the other end of the map.

Jayce gate + Kha'zix leap and Jayce leap and bam they're both in his face. They both have slows + ranged attacks so its fucking hard for a adc to outrun those.
    Point is, his team should be in front of him to cc/stop the kha before he jumps. If that doesn't happen, either the ADC is overextended or he's trying to defend a tower and his team is slow to react.

Also, Jayce is super OP right now, expect nerfs.