Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Saw something entertaining over at the RoG forums - won't link the entire discussion, even though most all of it was highly relevant, but this stood out most:

"Do not underestimate the ability of the team that's ahead to throw away the game" - the lower elo you get, the more true this becomes.
    just give a link please
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

This is so true, especially when you see your team mindlessly chasing the kills instead of taking important objectives.

Omg. Guy gives me shit in champ select cause I say I suck at adc. And I do. adc is my worst role, but I will do it if i have to. So he insults me, then chooses Ashe to go against Vayne. He then feeds vayne 10/0, and makes excuses all game. Note to self: Take adc if no one calls it. At least I wont feed in lane.

Zed goes 2/9 vs Fizz.

Udyr camps bot lane, gets the most kills and starts verbally abusing the team. I'm Vlad top vs Wukong, and we just farmed the lane. Died once to him from a tower dive at 6 from him and Zac. Stupid Zac passive.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    Omg. Guy gives me shit in champ select cause I say I suck at adc. And I do. adc is my worst role, but I will do it if i have to. So he insults me, then chooses Ashe to go against Vayne. He then feeds vayne 10/0, and makes excuses all game. Note to self: Take adc if no one calls it. At least I wont feed in lane.

Zed goes 2/9 vs Fizz.

Udyr camps bot lane, gets the most kills and starts verbally abusing the team. I'm Vlad top vs Wukong, and we just farmed the lane. Died once to him from a tower dive at 6 from him and Zac. Stupid Zac passive.
    You wouldn't have been playing against my brother JoeJacksonMad. He's had insane games with Fizz all night. He described a game like yours as well.

And another game of feeders. People pushing without wards. Die twice but keep trying to fight their enemies in lane. Not to mention the typical "im gonna forget you have ganked my lane cause youre not here when the enemy jungler is".

Kass had half my farm and I was jungling. Ez kept trash talking even when he was 2/8.
    Last edited by Pandragon; 2013-07-18 at 06:10 AM.

Been grinding a lot of games and winning a lot, but now suddenly every support needs to forfeit at 20 minutes while the game is even or even in favor for our team.

last game was really frustrating, 4 man premade warded their whole jungle to defend red buff while I was playing jungle nunu, resulting in me dontating first blood
    I pulled ahead though by farming up till 4 and did an amazing gank at bot lane.In the end we still lost though because ezreal was shit at playing adc. 2/9 and he even stole those kills from me when I did a full charged ult.

Ez feeds then leaves. 10/0 draven by 10 mins.

Vayne top pushes without wards and feeds Garen and Shaco.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.twitch.tv/docsmith06/b/432178154
    go to 2345 and watch my pain

Quote Originally Posted by bobsmith06 View Post
    A penta is earned not given. And lucky you with your 50fps. A fight like that my fps would have hit 10 or less.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    you mean me 1v5ing their entire team and udyr coming up to take zacs last blob, im most upset that he felt the need to help after i soloed 4 of them not the game its self i finished 30-5-9 not the point however

and it actually drops to 50 when im streaming/recording i sit at 105 normally

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post

Zed goes 2/9 vs Fizz.

I feel for you Pandragon. ADC (Sorry, Marksman) is my worst role purely because I'm not that awesome at last hitting, I haven't got a good balance of CS'ing and harassing, sometimes I am slow on the uptake of aggressive actions, and I occasionally get caught. But by hell I make sure I do not feed if I can help it. I can tell that an Ez that has got 3 kills up on me will trade much better and I will not win against him unless their some extraordinary circumstances.
    RETH

And another loss. No one on my team talks, at all. No one but me wards(I'm jungling), I get first blood on the enemy jungler. Then kill him again at his red, twitce, before 5 mins. I gank top, Renekt runs but I kill riven anyways. Attack bot, our ashe never fires her ult when a fight starts or to kill, and when she finally does she misses. Renekton then starts feeding Riven, Yi spends moe time clearing minions then fighting the enemy so we lose every team fight.

7 games tonight. 6 losses. Looks like im going bak to the quitting idea. No matter how well I played, or how fed I got. My team always fed the enemies stronger then me.
    Last edited by Pandragon; 2013-07-18 at 10:57 AM.

holy shit dude. YOUR FUCKING FACE when you realise Udyr took the penta That shit is worth money XD Also this is why i love akali.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    I feel for you Pandragon. ADC (Sorry, Marksman) is my worst role purely because I'm not that awesome at last hitting, I haven't got a good balance of CS'ing and harassing, sometimes I am slow on the uptake of aggressive actions, and I occasionally get caught. But by hell I make sure I do not feed if I can help it. I can tell that an Ez that has got 3 kills up on me will trade much better and I will not win against him unless their some extraordinary circumstances.
    ADC is correct. That's the role.

Marksman is the character definition.

you mean me 1v5ing their entire team and udyr coming up to take zacs last blob, im most upset that he felt the need to help after i soloed 4 of them not the game its self i finished 30-5-9 not the point however

and it actually drops to 50 when im streaming/recording i sit at 105 normally
    I do know how you feel. I have had a lot of pentas taken from me as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    I'm good at last hitting, and when team fights start. But in lane skirmishes I fail at. and securing a kill. Idky.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    you see dat shit 1v5 and hes like oh look at this a quad popped up oh look zac blobs let me finish those off

Well that was abyssmal.

Go for a solo queue, my team feels the need to take swain top, karma mid, udyr jungle, kayle support (who goes full retard- more on this later) and me Miss fortune. Against lux, blitz, jarven, sejauni and ezreal. Already a bad start with champ picks, don't get me wrong if everyone built right it could of been good. But not with these guys apparently.

So laning phase didnt start too badly, I keep up in farm and keep last hitting quite well. I had to tell kayle off for using her E aoe hitting minions who then told me I was bad for not being able to last hit all the minions she was aoeing... But I still kept up. Kayle only wards the bush in river, against a blitz/ez combo this isnt great. Those grabs from bush were irritating and managed to catch me out once and got me killed, Then a ez ult from bush caught me out another time. Still not quite sure why she never warded considering she had a sightstone+2 wards but there you go. And I got killed once by a bush grab with sejuani in too.

So that went terribly, I was pretty much solo laning except kayle was managing to die as much as me despite saving all her ulti's for herself. Teamfights begin, swain has a zhonya's. Now against a team with hard cc/engage having our top laner with a untargetable state along with a udyr who built a statikk shiv and spirit of lizard elder in the first 30 mins means not only did we have no tank and no kayle support ulti's on me (she wanted to adc in champ select after I said I was going to, so she decided before the game started I was bad and decided to build damage instead of any support items which screwed us even more) but we had no peeling ability.

So I was like ok, I'll have to try hang back and get a good ulti off. But no. On top of kayle deciding I was incompetent she decided she needed farm to catch up so wasnt even in 9/10 of the teamfights, and still wasnt even warding as she pushed lanes but hey! she didn't need to, they were too busy hard engaging/blitz grabbing us.

Despite all this I still have most farm on the team, but of course I couldnt do any damage. As mentioned before we have no peelers so as soon as I ulti'd I'd get a jarven or a sejuani on top of me, pretty much cutting any damage I could of done, out.

On top of this I then got called bad and that kayle was justified on taking damage items...I was like well yeah of course I'm gonna do bad damage when I have the enemy team jumping on me with no support/tanks to help me. I don't understand the logic of everyone playing ranged champions and a pheonix udyr's first items being a lizard elder and statikk shiv...
    Last edited by mini98; 2013-07-18 at 11:42 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Burnt View Post
    You can trust me. I just flop around like a fish until I decide what I want to believe, then I tell people they are wrong for thinking some other way. It works for me.
    Words of wisdom if I have ever heard any.

Quote Originally Posted by mini98 View Post
    Well that was abyssmal.

Go for a solo queue, my team feels the need to take swain top, karma mid, udyr jungle, kayle support (who goes full retard- more on this later) and me Miss fortune. Against lux, blitz, jarven, sejauni and ezreal. Already a bad start with champ picks, don't get me wrong if everyone built right it could of been good. But not with these guys apparently.

So laning phase didnt start too badly, I keep up in farm and keep last hitting quite well. I had to tell kayle off for using her E aoe hitting minions who then told me I was bad for not being able to last hit all the minions she was aoeing... But I still kept up. Kayle only wards the bush in river, against a blitz/ez combo this isnt great. Those grabs from bush were irritating and managed to catch me out once and got me killed, Then a ez ult from bush caught me out another time. Still not quite sure why she never warded considering she had a sightstone+2 wards but there you go. And I got killed once by a bush grab with sejuani in too.

So that went terribly, I was pretty much solo laning except kayle was managing to die as much as me despite saving all her ulti's for herself. Teamfights begin, swain has a zhonya's. Now against a team with hard cc/engage having our top laner with a untargetable state along with a udyr who built a statikk shiv and spirit of lizard elder in the first 30 mins means not only did we have no tank and no kayle support ulti's on me (she wanted to adc in champ select after I said I was going to, so she decided before the game started I was bad and decided to build damage instead of any support items which screwed us even more) but we had no peeling ability.

So I was like ok, I'll have to try hang back and get a good ulti off. But no. On top of kayle deciding I was incompetent she decided she needed farm to catch up so wasnt even in 9/10 of the teamfights, and still wasnt even warding as she pushed lanes but hey! she didn't need to, they were too busy hard engaging/blitz grabbing us.

Despite all this I still have most farm on the team, but of course I couldnt do any damage. As mentioned before we have no peelers so as soon as I ulti'd I'd get a jarven or a sejuani on top of me, pretty much cutting any damage I could of done, out.

On top of this I then got called bad and that kayle was justified on taking damage items...I was like well yeah of course I'm gonna do bad damage when I have the enemy team jumping on me with no support/tanks to help me. I don't understand the logic of everyone playing ranged champions and a pheonix udyr's first items being a lizard elder and statikk shiv...
    better build that damage udyr so you can be useless mid and late game.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Here i made it a clip so you can watch my look of defeat over and over again
    http://www.twitch.tv/docsmith06/c/2594571