I've lost all games today thanks to fucking scrubs, I don't get it, how can you BE SO FUCKING CLUELESS?! Jesus effin CHRIST, I hope they all fucking die, but get raped by an angry bear prior to it. I'm toppin' the game, owning the lane, getting farmed and those fucking cunts do all possible mistakes they can.
    Riot should remove the option to level up by losing or playing with fucking BOTS, it's fucking retarded, lvl 30 is so fucking full of stupid cunts, it's close to unbelievable.

Just played a game with a Singed. He fed the fuck out of a Mord and then decided that he wasn't going to stay in his lane anymore and leech XP from everyone else. I was Kennen mid and offered to switch with him, but he said it didn't need it. I told him to just wait for a gank since he was pushed to his tower the whole time, but noooo let's fling him into the turret and get ulti+ignite and die in 3 seconds. Sigh. I was kicking the shit out of the Twitch that went mid too...

It was just a normal game, but if these are the retards that can't do ranked, I don't want to see what the next step up is, because I'm sure that Singed was the leader of the stupid brigade. I tried to tell him after the game to just farm under his tower and he said he couldn't get any CS. How in the bloody hell do you make it to level 30 without learning how to last hit under your tower?!

/wrists

10+ Year Old Account
    Had a lost game where our Xin Zhao jungler made an unsuccessful gank at level 2 and rage quitted. I swear, it's always the Xins, Trynds, and Yis that pull that shit.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    This thread is SO MUCH win !
    Keep it up ^^

On topic, who else enjoy the Teemos who stay stealthed THE WHOLE TIME and just appear at the end of the team fight to get the kill on that 40hp Soraka only to get instantly blown up and secure the Ace for the ennemy team ?!
    God, those make me want to punch kittens...

Also, free Cassio landing successfully dozens of poison thing on their opponent BUT never ever use E and just stand there autoattacking. Gotta love it <3

Deleted
    Had an Ashe on the team in a current game for 50 minutes who overfed Yi to the extent that he got 2 phantom dancers, infinity edge and youmou half way through game...
    I was Karma with Ashe at bot and I swear, she kept running out of mana so fast that she recalled EVERY 3 Minutes!
    I was left to fight Shyvana and Yi on my own and couldn't manage so I kept harrassing from a distance. Ashe came back, wastes all her mana on volley and get this, she fires hawkshot ON THE LANE! Not into the brush, oh no no no no, but into the lane, where I can actually see the enemy!
    In the end, due to a horrible bottom lane experience, her final score was 0/17/0
    I've heard of newbies to the game and i'm fine, but this guy was level 15 and he plays ashe like a 5 year old... -_-

10+ Year Old Account
    0/4/0 Karthus buying Mejai's Soulstealer... I'll leave it at that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    0/4/0 Karthus buying Mejai's Soulstealer... I'll leave it at that.
    Hey, at least he believed in it! =D

Deleted
    Losing ranked due to free-week Morde feeding top Panth (ended at 13-1) since he wanted top forcing me to support. First time Sona, ended positive score even though my carry couldn't last hit for shit. I don't mind support btw, my Soraka was banned and Alistar was picked, and Nunu is a waste for Caitlyn.

played 5 games in a row(normal) where a morde decided it would be a good idea to rush warmogs and have 0 ap...naturally we lost

Deleted
    "OMG NOOBS WHY U DONT CALL SS?? FKN RETARDS OMFG"

These were the exact word every 30seconds coming from our Top, when he got ganked.

Oh, it should be mentioned he got ganked by their jungler and he hadn't bought a single ward. Even after I'd explicitly told him to go buy wards, and where to place them, but no, because he isn't listening to retards.

In case you're wondering... we lost.

Went 26/8/8 with Poppy. Took down 5 towers by myself.

We still lost from everyone else on the team being double digit deaths with single digit kills and no attempt to push...

Enter game, see a blitz and alistar combo. They both go bot and proceed to bait the fuck out of my bot lane and go 20-2 in about 20 min just the 2 blitz+alistar
    Alistar had a large rod at lvl 3 had death cap at lvl 7 of course we lose but FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK I HATE THIS GAME

Just had a regular PvP game, we were Udyr jungle (me), Renekton, TF (AD), Ashe and Lux.

Twisted Fate decided to go top, leaving Renekton having to go bot with Ashe. Lux was in mid. Both Twisted Fate and Ashe proceeded to feed their asses off, they both went for crazy item builds with Nashor's Tooth in them (on Ashe, even?!), and even I ended up dying a crap ton, because I tried to tank for two "AD carries" who did no damage, essentially leaving us 3v5. And the worst thing was, we were up against an attention-whoring Yorick talking in /all constantly, and they also had a Shaco who got fed to oblivion.

I mean, I'm not saying I'm a pro, but trying to carry two dead-weights against a full team of over-fed people is simply close to impossible with my level of skill.

My team: Me (Blitzcrank), Kog'maw bot and triple queued Irelia top, Heimer mid, Udyr jungle who were 1st 2nd and 3rd pick and instantly called top/mid and jungle with first 3 picks so they can get nicely countered....
    Their team: Jax top, Karma/Corki bot, anivia mid and nunu jungle.

Bottom going great, at 15 min we're 5 kills on them and 2 levels, we've zoned them pretty hard at this point.
    I press tab to check score and I noticed top losing a bit but appearently at 15 minutes he was 0/12/0 against jax, mid was 0/4/0, our jungle was 0/3/0.
    So Irelia is losing hard against Jax, np, I tell him to stop pushing as hard (He was literally pushing up to jax tower every single time and got raped). I also told them to 'step up your f*cking game, we can carry this at bottom if u dont feed too hard'. I get a lot of fu's from udyr, at this point I realized they were triple queued (I even asked to make sure). I tell him to screw himself etc, at this point I was getting pissed because Jax in the meanwhile went to 16/0 at 23 minutes because appearently triple ganging on him isn't enough to kill him when you're a triplequeue noobsquad, no, it doesn't work, you'll just feed three times as fast....

So, we end up getting a horrible stall game with our inhib turrets up and they won't forfeit. Ended up becoming a fucking 43 minute stallfest with about 5 denied forfeits I think. I tell in aftergame lobby that they are terrible and I ask for enemies to report intentional feeding (I don't see how 3 lvl 30 players can play this fucking bad, even when counterpicked). Udyr starts blaming BOTLANE for losing the game, wanna know why? 'YOU GUYS PUSH SO I CANT COME GANK BOT AND SNOWBALL'... 'OMFG is this dude fking kidding me?' is all that went through my mind, we were the only lane fucking winning and we did quite hard, but these guys fed so completely retarded amounts that it was just unsalvagable at the 15 minute mark already.

And I thought I had my worst LoL match already long ago, what the fk man.. I hope you guys never get in a group with these 3 people queued together because it just means a fking instaloss and they'll end up blaming you for it no matter how hard you win your lane. Just what the hell.

Deleted
    Oh I've had it, I think everyone has. Not jungling? OMG YOU TPUS HTOO MUCH or YOU LOSE LANE SO IC ANT GANK OR I DIE. Jungling? OMG Y U NO GANK WHEN I OVEREXTEND WITH NO WARDS AL GAME.

Yes, in caps. Especially lovely when you are already struggling due to bad game/good player. Got counterjungled hard by a Mundo (who did have an ally to back him up when he came into my jungle) so that went badly for me as well. Did give all lanes headstart before that, they all still lost.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Retror View Post
    Enter game, see a blitz and alistar combo. They both go bot and proceed to bait the fuck out of my bot lane and go 20-2 in about 20 min just the 2 blitz+alistar
    Alistar had a large rod at lvl 3 had death cap at lvl 7 of course we lose but FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK I HATE THIS GAME
    This could all be true, but no one has a Large Rod at level 3. You're level 3 in what, 2 minutes? And you made 1600g in those? That is like every minion wave and a pentakill or 2.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    This could all be true, but no one has a Large Rod at level 3. You're level 3 in what, 2 minutes? And you made 1600g in those? That is like every minion wave and a pentakill or 2.
    Passive goldgain + 2 doublekills + every minion of every wave so far = 1903. Not counting if he had any gold-increasing masteries, didn't spend all of his starting gold or spent half his starting gold on a GP5 item and then bought one.

To be honest, maybe he just saw him have one at the end of level 2, I sure as hell don't keep check on when my allies level up.
    Last edited by mmoc24ed1da916; 2012-05-23 at 10:08 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    Passive goldgain + 2 doublekills + every minion of every wave so far = 1903. Not counting if he had any gold-increasing masteries, didn't spend all of his starting gold or spent half his starting gold on a GP5 item and then bought one.

To be honest, maybe he just saw him have one at the end of level 2, I sure as hell don't keep check on when my allies level up.
    Well if you get all the minions, get a double doublekill, you're bound to be at least 4 or 5. Which is still fast as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Hy1brid View Post
    Oh I've had it, I think everyone has. Not jungling? OMG YOU TPUS HTOO MUCH or YOU LOSE LANE SO IC ANT GANK OR I DIE. Jungling? OMG Y U NO GANK WHEN I OVEREXTEND WITH NO WARDS AL GAME.

Yes, in caps. Especially lovely when you are already struggling due to bad game/good player. Got counterjungled hard by a Mundo (who did have an ally to back him up when he came into my jungle) so that went badly for me as well. Did give all lanes headstart before that, they all still lost.
    I love this so much.

If anyone reads my posts, you'll know I hate laners when I jungle. If you really want to respond to them, simply tell them to go and watch literally any pro level game, and see how often the jungler ganks. The way I see it, every time my jungle is up and not cleared, I am losing gold. And unless it's a sure thing and a 100% kill if I gank, I won't bother. There's a reason 3 of the strongest junglers currently are Mundo, Shyv and Udyr, and I'll give you a clue, it's sure as shit not because of their ganks. They all kinda suck at ganking. It's because of clear speed and counterjungling, both of which are so much more important than ganking.

I love it when I see the opponent is just chain ganking, because that means I have two jungles to clear and quickly become 100 CS and 3 lvls ahead of them! I'm serious when I say that even in ranked it's rare if I don't have the most CS in the game as a jungler (yes, I've even managed to outfarm morgana once. No, I don't know how).
    Cho’Gall: Cairne Bloodhoof is dead? Did we kill him?
    Deathwing: No. The Grimtotems weakened him with poison, and then Garrosh accidentally hacked him to death with an axe during a heated political discussion.
    Cho’Gall: How do you accidentally kill someone with an axe?

Herald of the Titans Sephiracle's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Myself and a couple friends joined a Garen/Darius duo who spent 35 minutes running around ganking and kill stealing and making a bot match take nearly three times as long.

I really hate casual games because of this.
    LoL: Kr1sys
    WoW:'06 - '11 '14-?' : Krisys - Blood/Frost DK | Sephiracle - Arms/Prot Warrior | Sephyx - Shadow/Disc Priest | Petergriffin - Huntard