10+ Year Old Account

Fucking hell it happened again. I managed to lose yet another 5v4 again, probably because I won a 4v5 a while back. The worst part about this was that the enemy Lissandra was apparently in the game, but didn't leave the fountain at all (The enemy team said that she was a bot), meaning she got the Victory and not a Leave. What a fucking joke I was this game. Felt like the guy that scores an Own Goal in an Overtime Hockey or Soccer game.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Malph mid and Voli support. Lets see how this game will end. J4 started jungle by leveling banner. Voli has lifesteal quints, ad runes and damage masteries. great.
    Malph fed kata, Rene top fed Darius, J4 died 2 times to jungle minions and then fed Mao by trying to counterjungle.
    Well, i guess 500 AD Draven solves everything. 2 shit Twitch, 3 shot Kata, kite to death Darius while possessing a red buff. Voli did everything he could as support (well, these things that supports usually dom i gues that's what happens when experienced player plays suport as non-support character).

I was so frustrated when i get killed by Darius (flash,grab,hydra and shit) in a second, i've lost like 250 adoration stacks. I thought we won't make this game, but Voli did great job at keeping Darius away from me in last 3 teamfights so i could solo Kata and then Twitch, because these 3 always focus fired me (no mater what happens, they just run through our team wanting my blod, while our rene and malph too busy fighting Mao in his ult)

The game was so fucking hard i will probably restrain myself from playing more today
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2014-01-28 at 09:02 AM.

Terrible night. Matched with a Zyra one game who begins trolling and intentionally feeding at 10 minutes because "game is over." Then matched with them the two next games as they feed and troll both with the logic of "reported me fgt? hope them reports were worth your losses."

5 games in a row now the matchmaker has put me with them.
    Last edited by Bullettime; 2014-01-28 at 10:34 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    J4 started jungle by leveling banner.
    I'm pretty sure that's the skill most Jarvans start jungle with?

Had a game yesterday where the enemy went mundo top. I decided that my goal for that game was to completely shut him down, so naturally I went Yorick: Destroyer of Mundo. Things went as expected, constant E harrass on his face from level 1, with flask and mana pots, followed by every ghoul on his face on cooldown; he couldn't do shit for the first 6 levels. He had something like 1/4th of my cs, mostly from landing cleavers, which he did pretty well.

Then at 6, he decided that he was stronk enough to help vi gank me; he naturally died, and vi had to flee to survive, because that's how yorick rolls. The next 15 minutes was me crapping on him. Vi came by to gank a couple of times, and every time one, or even both, of them would die. By 20 minutes I was 4/0/0, and mundo was so underfarmed that he was useless.

But by then the game was apparently already lost, which I discovered when every other lane in the game started roaming top. A 5/0/0 tristana appeared out of nowhere, alongside leona, to kill my ass together with mundo. Cleavers and leona stuns on my face, and when I got in melee of trist she just jumped away; couldn't do anything. Tried to kill mundo, but he just ulted and ran away while throwing cleavers. Then the fall began. At one point 5 people went top to stop me from taking the second tower (gotta put on that pressure, man), and my team responded by... botlane was farming creeps @our inner tower, nowhere close to the enemy base. Jungle was doing wight right next to them. Mid was lasthitting creeps... the entire enemy team chased me from their inner tower to our outer top turret, and the response from my team was to... not respond at all.

Then the teamfights began, and it was just... I'd go for tristana, and she'd jump away, while leona stunned my ass. I'd go for mundo, and he'd ult to run away while throwing cleavers on my face. I'd go for anivia, and there'd be a giant wall blocking my path. Then I'd turn around, and my entire team would be dead and I'd fall over, only managing to kill someone after resurrecting through my ult.

It's pretty frustrating to be able to win my lane so hard that the entire enemy team has to come deal with me on several occasions, but still gain no objectives out of it, and still lose teamfights while I was able to zone 2+ people by myself... even if I wasn't able to kill them, due to all the escapes.

I have this problem on a lot of toplaners. Unless my ghost is up, I can't kill people in teamfights, and by then the other lanes will either have won or lost so hard that you can't do an ything about it.

Maybe I should start roaming botlane when I win my lane, even as top... but then I always lose my tower, because top tower is so far away. I guess it'd be worth it, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Daelos View Post
    it is
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelos View Post
    It is since it gives the biggest advantage level 1

low level queues ftl. can't carry even with 14/1/19 and a team leaver.
    Need to get to max level to get mates with brains seemingly.

Deleted
    How to throw a game 101.

Step 1 - Get team fed
    Step 2 - Push until nexus turrets are down
    Step 3 - Get caught in jungle
    Step 4 - Bait baron then run away 5v4 when their ADC is missing
    Step 5 - Engage in the jungle with no vision
    Step 6 - Blame Vi for ulting Udyr when they were clumped together in a bush after Panth and Leona ulted them (Nevermind Vi is 7/2 where Kat is 2/10 and Leona is 0/12)
    Step 7 - Lose Game
    Last edited by mmoc6d00db7716; 2014-01-28 at 04:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    Terrible night. Matched with a Zyra one game who begins trolling and intentionally feeding at 10 minutes because "game is over." Then matched with them the two next games as they feed and troll both with the logic of "reported me fgt? hope them reports were worth your losses."

5 games in a row now the matchmaker has put me with them.
    Think if you ignore them you wont get teamed with them again, not 100% sure though.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    Think if you ignore them you wont get teamed with them again, not 100% sure though.
    Unfortunately this is a myth. I've had people I had just put on ignore grouped up with me right in the next game as I've also been grouped with someone I've had on ignore for a very long time (I didn't even remember him).

That feel when your team surrenders at 20 only down 9 kills despite their Nasus having 400 stacks.

if only this where the case. On the other hand, it would break match making at high elo too much.

10+ Year Old Account
    It doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by gildra View Post
    if only this where the case. On the other hand, it would break match making at high elo too much.
    And this is why. Challengers would be able to completely pick n chose who they want to play with.

Yeah true, didnt think of that. Thanks for correction me though! Actually thought it worked that way..
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

My provisional games. Oh my god why is this happening to me.

1st game: Botlane was premade of s3 bronzes, they proceed to feed all day all night with our adc using 0 autoattacks on enemies, always just uses Q and runs away (played caitlyn, yes range was too short for him I guess), opponents adc proceeds to go 16/0/8 quite quickly with our jungles going there only to feed, and mid also got rekk'd. I was top udyr vs nasus and was owning him so bad but yeah didn't help I guess.

2nd game: I'm jungle, we have a premade bot of darius and draven. They manage to get a few kills at the beginning so they start to flex their muscles in the chat all. The. Time. Well then they start to die a few times, enter the most flaming I have ever seen from anyone, coming from our Darius. Later on he thinks that he can 1v1 anyone with support items and you can guess how the game ended.

3rd game: I'm premade bot with my friend, me being support. The game is pretty even, even though our mid Katarina was absolutely useless, he did NOTHING in the game, and that showed later on in damage meters with me doing more dmg than him in the game. Anyway, we are getting pressured a lot, nexus turrets down, but we manage to get a really good teamfight and we kill 3 of them with 2 of our teammates dead, and we do an insane push taking all their mid towers and inhib. We get some damage on nexus turrets but realize the enemies are coming up so we start to ping everyone to back away and wait for another fight to win the game. Then our Katarina get the best idea ever to rush in enemy Lucian who was alone deffing, dies to him, and starts the flame of how we should've followed him and kill the Lucian and end the game. With 3 of our side there (adc dead), and all enemies but their not so fed adc there, right. So obviously they just run us over with 5v4 and end the game.

4th game: Again premade bot with friend, me being Nami. The game goes really well, we pretty much stomped every lane and proceeded to win it. Felt good.

5th game: Going solo again, getting Nasus, my main champion, to top lane. Our botlane was also doing well with our adc being good. Problem was our jungler. He was 1st pick, just HAD to get to jungle, picks warwick (At this point u gotta know that he also banned Zed who our midlaner wanted to play). Proceeds to feed first blood at enemy gragas at 3 min. Our midlaner, forced to pick katarina, did not do well either. Didn't die but had absolutely ridiculously bad farm. Our jungler proceeds to the bottom lane, dies again. Goes to enemy jungle for some weird reason, dies. Comes top, dies, even tho I was stomping a Jax so badly and getting really good farm. I even kill him easily when I grow tired of his pitiful harass attempts. But then again, enemy Gragas was godlike at this point, and our Warwick just runs in like 1v3 and 1v4, dies and tells that the teams was bullshit because we did not follow him. Yeah. Enemies just rush to our base being really fed, and end the game in 26 minutes. Warwick was 2/14/0. Katarina had 37 farm. So cool.

6th game: I'm thresh support with an Ashe. First of all he had NO idea how to last hit minions. He just locked on a minion with autoattacks and kept attacking the one until it died, no matter if he got the last hit or not. I tried to give him hints and tell not to AA all the time, all i get is a "". Well, I manage to land a couple of hooks and our jungler came to help a few times and we got some kills, all looked good for a moment. Then our mid Gragas died to a Karma, but he bounced back and won in farm. At top we had a Zed who died first blood to enemy Renekton, but killed him a few times. The problem proceeded to be the enemy's Evelynn (even when in champ select I said to ban her, instead Blizcrank got banned). Then suddenly things just fall apart. Enemies flow to our botlane, all our teammates coming behind and dying instead of putting pressure elsewhere, and suddenly enemy Caitlyn was 10/4/2. So good. Basically every enemy got fed really quickly, and they rushed to our base. I told my team to just def and stay mostly in the base becase ppl just got manhandled outside of it when they went off wondering. Well our Ashe just happily goes to lane and farm, no surprise thuat she dies. Still we managed to pick some of enemy teammembers down one by one when they did stupid things, and I encouraged our team to keep it up, we are coming back slowly. Then all of a sudden someone puts up a surrender vote and it goes through 4/1. Sigh.

I start to be 100% sure that I will end up in bronze, being 1-5 atm. I started playing this game last November and got to silver 3 in the preseason, so yeah, not really high hopes.
    Last edited by Avutu; 2014-01-28 at 07:20 PM. Reason: typos

Deleted
    @Avutu

I know what you're going through.

I've told this before but I'll motivate you, you'll see!

I was Silver II last season, my provisionals were utter shite this season, though. I honestly played bad in one of my games and the other, idk, I didn't do great since we lost but I think I did as much as my abilities allowed me. Anyway, I ended up with only 3 wins and, of course, got dropped down to Bronze. And not only Bronze I as I had expected, I went all the way down to Bronze III, yes, III as in 3.

But hey, it's not so bad, games are really easy to carry if you just mute everyone and it will test you. You will need to lead your team, you will need to V when they do retarded chases and spam pings on objectives otherwise none will take it. Games will be painful and long but it will make you a better player overall, at least that's how I feel.

And while I did lose a lot during provisionals, after that I've lost twice and won 7 games. And one of the losses was due to our adc going afk at 5:00.

TL;DR - Even if you end in Bronze you will most likely outplay most of your opponents and it will really test and train in you in objective control and will improve you greatly as a player imo.

Yeah, thanks a lot for the advice! I have already prepared myself mentally to Bronze, and seen some plays from random streams/videos around the internet I am pretty confident that at least I will perform well there, and in time will be able to really carry the team. Afterall, I'm only learning the game still. I've had some good practise all the time when leveling the account since I've played with friends from plat/gold and I've noticed especially on top lane that at my own MMR I will probably beat the lane opponent, just gotta practise carrying the game some more

I also like how you described it as a challenge, I have been thinking it in the same way. If I am able to carry a team in bronze I am likely to perform atleast ok in higher leagues too, I guess. And I still have my friends to duo with so there probably will be better people on my team too. At first I kept thinking "Oh crap now life is gonna be hell" but now it's not that bad, just gotta keep in mind that there's always the way up! Again thanks for the tips, appreciate it!

Just getting shit teams now..
    Played renekton, got beaten pretty hard by a good Yorick, jungler never came to help me. Ended laning with 2/2 where I got ganked one time. Meanwhile my whole team feeds like crazy chipmunks down bot, making our Kayle flame like not only her sword was on fire, while she of course did awefull mistakes her self, like chasing 2-3 people because she had ult ofc so she couldnt die. Then she died, again and again. Teamfights where just a mess realy, everyone ran their direction and well, got killed.

Next game I play Malph top against Pantheon, completely shuts him down, in the end he farms with his Q using all his mana while I land all my Qs on him, then just finish him offs with a combo when he was low.
    Meanwhile my botlane, again, feeds like crazy. A Lucian/Thresh combo, their Elise just owns them so hard, and by the time the turret is gone they have died a total of 10 times at bot, 4 mid and 3 jungle. I got 1 death and 3 kills.
    So I smack down top turret, and go in to help. Its awefull, gets in good ults that knocks up 2-3 everytime, and no one goes in. In the end we lose so damn hard.

That feel when you are able to 1v1 anyone on their team (or, in some cases 1v2 or even 3) but the rest of your team gets stomped because they fed a Katarina.

Best medicine for when you're getting owned in ranked - go play a game against bots and score a couple of pentas. God damn its fun when you get fed with Draven and two shots the bots, scored two pentas stright after eachother by just standing with the funtain x] good way to get out some steam. Lost 5 matches today, won 3.