Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    playing Kogmaw (..) Annie zones me from the minions all game so I get 0 farm (..) 25 mins in I only have Shiv built
    You should stop expecting your team to win games for you and start doing things better. You can't lane against weaker support, which would be doable even 1v2, you don't do any research and build weird items and you are still only blaming your teammates, while you clearly did not spend any more time trying to organize them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Another team of feeders. I FF at 20. they go "youre fed" and they kept right on feeding. Doesnt matter if im fed if all 5 of the enemy is fed as well. The Irelia who fed top lane ap shaco blamed me for the loss.

And another team of feeders. Cait loses bot lane to Jayce ADC. Yi in the jungle feeds shaco. By 20 mins they all had 5+ deaths. Back in silver 3. 6 losses in a row from feeders.
    How did Irelia lose to AP Shaco top?
    Hey everyone

Normally I don't complain about ARAM> But this morning I had a group of people who was actually so afraid to fight, they just let the enemy push everything down and win.

Quote Originally Posted by Falco Lombardi View Post
    How did Irelia lose to AP Shaco top?
    That's what the Shaco said. I don't get it. When ever someone on my team plays an odd thing like that, they feed like crazy. But when the opposing team has an odd champion like that they get fed.
    Last edited by Pandragon; 2014-07-20 at 04:22 PM.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Deleted
    Two games in a row as Maokai. 0 LP plat4. Grueling a demotion. First game goes great until 30 mins in, was 4-1-14, lategame comes around - Irelia goes AFK for 5 mins, our ADC gets caught 3 times and our support farms mid while we have no vision anywhere. Score eventually goes to 5-4-18. Lost. Last teamfight, our ADC used E IN to the enemy team to try and kill someone off.

Second game. 0-7 Riven top within 6 minutes, trying to rescue Annie mid, eventually gets her to 3-2-1, meanwhile, bot has managed 0-3 Varus and 0-1 Lulu in 6 minutes. Riven dies another 4 times until it's 20 mins. We make a comeback, score is somehow 16-25. Riven goes 1v3 and dies. They push and finish with their 15-2 Jinx... Demoted.

<.<

This system infuriates me sometimes. I literally carried both games in EVERY play I was in, made little to no mistakes at all, and yet my team isn't capable of nuking a stunned target out of position. I didn't deserve this demotion and my scores were positive both games, but yea...

Sorry if I sound like an entitled asshole, but it's just majorly frustrating at times...
    Last edited by mmocd37cb64f78; 2014-07-20 at 11:22 PM.

How fucking useless can a team be? I fucking hate being in silver, the only difference from Bronze is that they hit some of their skillshots, but believe they should all be in Challenger.

So I go Nidalee top vs Nasus, no idea if its a good pick or what not, but I like Nidalee bruiser. We get a Yasou mid, and our team start to go all crazy about us losing because we're all AD, and so on.
    So when we start, Braum opens with "/All Lol free win, we're all ad because of these scrub top and mid". And he proceeds with feeding at bot, blaming it on Ezreal, who is also crying about game lost from the start because of no AP. Since when did having no AP make a team lose..?
    In the end their Sivir AND Thresh is on a killing spree, yes, Thresh was feeded as fuck.

And at top, I am actually having a rather easy time with Nasus, then Eve starts to gank, again and again, forcing me back. And where is our jungler? Well, in the jungle ofc. A motherfucking shit cocksucking Vi, who afk farms the jungle all the time, so Nasus gets to actually snowball. He got 400 stacks by the 20 minute because Eve camped the shit out of the lane.

Only usefull teammate was our Yasou, we did manage to push all 3 lanes in to their inhib turrets, but for no use, as Braum, Ez and Vi went solo missions into their jungle and died ALL THE FUCKING TIME! So in the end I gave up on trying to get Nasus (He had 900 stacks at the end of the match), did manage to get a few kills on him mid game when I got my tri-force, but Eve always showed up after, and I did get away a couple of times by jumping over walls and what not but yeah.

In the end Vi ganked top two times, and when she did she Qed in, and took a turret shot or two, and walked away. So fucking useless.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Varus should be building brut first IMO. Same as Jayce. The two of them with a brutalizer at the start is huge damage.
    Most people suck at hitting with Varus arrows though. KI'd rather they have an 'infinite' resource pool and the ability to keep the enemy team on their toes, than have a few more AD and hit 10% of what they throw out, inevitably run out of mana, and proceed to do nothing but sit at the back, wait for more mana, and eat every other skill shot coming their way.
    RETH

Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Most people suck at hitting with Varus arrows though. KI'd rather they have an 'infinite' resource pool and the ability to keep the enemy team on their toes, than have a few more AD and hit 10% of what they throw out, inevitably run out of mana, and proceed to do nothing but sit at the back, wait for more mana, and eat every other skill shot coming their way.
    Quantity has a quality of its own!
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

That's nice, and for the rest of us people who aren't shite at landing skillshots, we'll continue to buy damage items and be far more effective.

You already get a passive mana regeneration boost (as well as the health packs which give you a huge amount of mana back), and mana pots should be all you need. Saying that tear is a 'must have' item on a Jayce or Varus build just isn't true. At all.

It's a crutch for people who can't play their champion properly. You can build it all you like, but telling people they 'don't know how to build' because they don't take it...
    Who knows what secrets hide in the dark?

Ah yes...*I* do...

Quote Originally Posted by Hateful View Post

It's a crutch for people who can't play their champion properly. You can build it all you like, but telling people they 'don't know how to build' because they don't take it...
    This is very interesting and all, but saying things like that you don't need the added mana because you hit your skillshots doesn't make any sense... with mana regen your skillshots do less damage, but you get more of them, so you still do more damage. Think of it as attack speed, if you'd like. It's not a perfect analogy, but they both give you attacks that you wouldn't have gotten without them, increasing your damage despite not increasing the power of your individual attacks, so it's close enough. It's also apt in the sense that, as with regen, you don't build only attack speed items, the way you imply people are doing.

Unless you've made the calculations to establish that the added attacks gained from building mana regen provides less damage than building just straight-up damage (which to me would be absurd since then mana/regen would be never good stats) then your rhetoric is just, well, rhetoric.

Quote Originally Posted by Simulacrum View Post
    This is very interesting and all, but saying things like that you don't need the added mana because you hit your skillshots doesn't make any sense... with mana regen your skillshots do less damage, but you get more of them, so you still do more damage. Think of it as attack speed, if you'd like. It's not a perfect analogy, but they both give you attacks that you wouldn't have gotten without them, increasing your damage despite not increasing the power of your individual attacks, so it's close enough. It's also apt in the sense that, as with regen, you don't build only attack speed items, the way you imply people are doing.

Unless you've made the calculations to establish that the added attacks gained from building mana regen provides less damage than building just straight-up damage (which to me would be absurd since then mana/regen would be never good stats) then your rhetoric is just, well, rhetoric.

You don't get 'more of them' though. That's exactly my point. With the increased mana regen, health relics and mana pots, there are no mana problems, even spamming spells. Your gimping your damage for nothing when mana pots are a far cheaper, viable alternative. You're welcome to build tear if you like, but saying it's sub-optimal and that you MUST build tear is plain wrong, as illustrated by the many many people (myself included) who do perfectly well without it.

Speaking of calculations, I see nothing but anecdotal evidence that tear > damage start, but I'm required to provide mathematical evidence to support my opinion, while you give me nothing? Interesting concept there.

My rhetoric is as good as yours, after all.
    Who knows what secrets hide in the dark?

Ah yes...*I* do...

Quote Originally Posted by Hateful View Post
    You don't get 'more of them' though. That's exactly my point. With the increased mana regen, health relics and mana pots, there are no mana problems, even spamming spells. Your gimping your damage for nothing when mana pots are a far cheaper, viable alternative. You're welcome to build tear if you like, but saying it's sub-optimal and that you MUST build tear is plain wrong, as illustrated by the many many people (myself included) who do perfectly well without it.

Speaking of calculations, I see nothing but anecdotal evidence that tear > damage start, but I'm required to provide mathematical evidence to support my opinion, while you give me nothing? Interesting concept there.

My rhetoric is as good as yours, after all.
    I guess I got lost in my rhetoric too. My original response was going to be that, unless you can demonstrate what I requested, you don't actually know that the damage>mana/regen prioritization is superior.

And I assume (perhaps incorrectly) that mana is superior, because they would have to be from a design point-of-view for the stats to exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Simulacrum View Post
    I guess I got lost in my rhetoric too. My original response was going to be that, unless you can demonstrate what I requested, you don't actually know that the damage>mana/regen prioritization is superior.

And I assume (perhaps incorrectly) that mana is superior, because they would have to be from a design point-of-view for the stats to exist.
    But mana has always been an inferior stat, why do you think so few champions build it?

Get back into my series for silver 2, and what a shock. A team of idiots. Top lane chooses Singed vs Nasus. Tby 25 mins nasus had 300 stacks on his q. All game my team focused the super tanky nasus and darius. Singed kept running off alone chasing them, never once tried to split push.

Get back into my series for silver 2, and what a shock. A team of idiots. Top lane chooses Singed vs Nasus. Tby 25 mins nasus had 300 stacks on his q. All game my team focused the super tanky nasus and darius. Singed kept running off alone chasing them, never once tried to split push.
    300 stacks after 25 minutes isnt even good though.. He should be 400 atleast if he got to hit freely against a Singed, even 450-500.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

That's fine if you personally don't want to take a tear, but I've seen a great many people get Varus and refuse to trade him, then proceed to run out of mana in the first 3 minutes, deal hardly any poke, and then become dead weight as they try to poke with AA's and then die because they're so flimsy. Also, if you're very good to the point where you don't die for the first 10 or so minutes, you will hit a point where the frequency of your poke becomes dictated by mana regardless of the small ARAM wide buff, instead of your CD, especially when you get rank 4 and its CD is only a few seconds.
    RETH

Get back into silver 2. yay right? nope. First game my team just feeds and feeds. Udyr doesnt want to top against Ryze, so he switches with Ahri for mid and feeds yasuo. Ahri feeds ryze.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's fine if you personally don't want to take a tear, but I've seen a great many people get Varus and refuse to trade him, then proceed to run out of mana in the first 3 minutes, deal hardly any poke, and then become dead weight as they try to poke with AA's and then die because they're so flimsy. Also, if you're very good to the point where you don't die for the first 10 or so minutes, you will hit a point where the frequency of your poke becomes dictated by mana regardless of the small ARAM wide buff, instead of your CD, especially when you get rank 4 and its CD is only a few seconds.
    Then run 21/6/3 w/ MRegen blues. Problem solved.

Enemy rengar and diana basically lived at my red all game. I never once got it. And they didnt make it subtle going there, especially since I had it warded. Mid and Top never once came to help stop them. GP fed Riven and Veigar lost lane to a Diana who was barely in lane.+

And another team of feeders. Tristana was 14/0 by 20 mins. The 3/9 lux, 0/7 cait, 1/7 morg blamed me for the loss cause they kept dying in their lanes and I wasnt saving them.
    Last edited by Pandragon; 2014-07-23 at 01:28 PM.

I guess I'd say this was a bad game, but it was a win.

Enemy Lucian got fed to hell off bot lane alone (9/0 before he finally died) and the other lanes were just going even. Nasus was against Gragas and had a kill. I was 1/1 against a Nidalee mid as Ziggs.

Now, at this point, Lucian is so fed that he can kill both me and Ezreal in one culling. Yeah, that bad.

Then Gragas and Nidalee get super sloppy, giving me kill after kill until I'm so fed that I half hit them with a passive-lich bane AA. Since none of us can fight Lucian (who can kill full tank Nasus in one skill rotation now), we start to ping away at their inhib towers going 2-2-1 split push, with Shaco and Nasus top, me and Blitz mid and Ezreal bot. We get all 3 inhib towers within a minute because they keep overcommitting to one lane and we all escape and the other two lanes get massive tower damage.

We won by split pushing. We avoided fights entirely. I'm not sure whether I'm more impressed with my team recognizing the situation that we can't fight them and have a heavy push team with Shaco and Ziggs or more disgusted by the fact that you can actually win a split push game in normals.

10+ Year Old Account
    So some guy is all pissed that I did an average job mid when I never played anything really but Shaco (he picked Shaco by the way). I was all fine and dandy, told him I was a one trick pony kind of player and he says cool. Game goes alright, I died to Ori twice but it wasn't anything to big (kept somewhat up in CS) and well he starts saying I'm trolling and I'm like "no, I'm genuinely just not that good mid lane".

Do people even know the definition of trolling anymore? They refer to someone having a bad game as trolling?
    Hey everyone