15+ Year Old Account
    Just started playing a game or two of LoL after playing HotS so much.

My first game...was pretty bad. All my keybinds were off, I was bad at jungling too.

My next game? I was a fucking boss. Went like 10/1 and a few assist. I basically was a wrecking ball and everyone was afraid of me.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Deleted
    well.. seeing they fucked over the team builder tool and locked it behind lvl 25 so now I have to play with random retards that argue over which role they want to play for 20 min.
    Then one doesn't get their way and tower dives to kill him self for the good 28 min.
    Then these people dont want to surrender even though we have 1 guy tower diving him self to a 0/16/0 score because he could not get the role he wanted and we are fighting 2 lvl 30 silver2 players that are wrecking our team.

Guess I am done with this game as I am not going trough this hellhole of blind picking with a bunch of goddamn retards that will call you every name under the sun and then kill them selfs to make sure you lose the game.

This is a big bunch of bullshit, fuck!

I hate other people!

Recently I had a game (bot match) where some guy called top, chose Xin Zhao. No big deal, just a bot match. Then another guy chose Gangplank. The Xin Zhao immediately said "gp i hope u no i said top faggot". Nothing really out of the ordinary happened - the Xin Zhao tried to kill everything, the Gangplank was killing everything first. Xin Zhao kept swearing at the GP. Otherwise, I was doing fine in my bot lane as Star Guardian Lux.

I've had many games with people starting the match being toxic. Recently had an acquaintance get a short ban for his toxic behavior as well, telling people to go kill themselves. He got no support from his friends, who mainly said "Yeah, if someone's not great at the game, your statement is an overreaction."
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

This is why I hate leveling my smurf:

Got into a game, wanted to play some Karma support as she is one of my favorite champions to play and support is my main role. Team shapes up decent enough, have everything covered. We load into the game, and the first thing my Jinx says is "Fucking slow bitches!" Off to a great start no? Starting going bot with Jinx but our Master Yi(who I assumed was going to be going mid) walked down with us. I asked him to leave and go to the mid lane, but if he did, I wouldn't be posting here...So ya, Yi stayed bot with us, and didn't communicate. After it was clear he had no intention of actually going mid, I bit the bullet and went mid myself. Granted, Karma mid isn't exactly meta-breaking, and I've even played it before, but I was running support masteries and a spellthief's edge. Additionally, I got to lane level 1 while my opponent who had a few waves to himself was level 3. Fortunately, it was a Ryze, and I was still able to come out on top with some good poke, dodging his q, and being weary of standing next to minions and getting hit by his e. I forced him out of lane and was able to even things out, getting a kill on him after my first back. Meanwhile Jinx and Yi were getting smashed in their lane, giving up several kills and their tower. After they died again, I jokingly said, "I'm actually glad I'm not bot this game :P" Jinx took offense to this and started to rage at me calling me a noob, so I pressed tab to look at her score/build. Apart from the Blade she started with, she had boots of speed...and a glacial shroud! What I did next probably wasn't my best moment. I replied, "Oh, the glacial shroud Jinx wants to talk shit?" Yes, it was perhaps not the most respectable way to handle it, but I was already frustrated with the game because of Yi. Jinx then just went through the standard meaningless insults, calling me a neckbeard, autistic, and a virgin. Our Jungle TF backed me up though, calling Jinx an idiot. The game ended up being me, TF, and Teemo top essentially 3v5ing as Yi and Jinx tried to push out their lane. We won in the end though.

Oh ya, and Jinx's build didn't get any better as the game went on. She bought a pickaxe, 2 vamp scepters, then turned both vamp scepters into bilgewater cutlass'

Been some time since last confession now;

So I have been playing a lot of Akali mid in Teambuilder lately (because fuck all Ekko players man), and usually I reck my Ekko opponent so hard that I snowball out of control.

But the two last games, even how good I play (considering my 300 ping), I can not carry this kind of trash, it is uninmaginable (or how you spell that) how much people feed!

Lets take last game as an example:

In 20 minutes my bot lane have died together 13 times, my jungler 5 times and top 4 times, togheter all these people have 6 kills (Where I pretty much gave them 2 or 3 of them by ganking and doing about everything so they could go in and press a key to get it, see:GankplankQ).
    I was 7/3.

So I just finish it off with a salty: "20 minutes in queue, and I get teamed with a premade of german wood 5 players, GG boises" which our Sona replied with - "lol go play ranked you scrub!"
    Oh how I would play ranked, if I knew I could hold my own weight, but with 300 ping I just dont even dare to queue for it, had like 30-40 ranked matches total this season.

Lifes tuff man.

Did however have a match where I went 20/4 as Akali with both stacking items, was hilarious! There is so many bad Ekkos

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and our Xin died 2 times to jungle creeps, and never killed his blue buff because, and I quote "I dont need blue, I am AD".

- - - Updated - - -

EVERY

FUCKING

GAME

I

GET

FUCKING

AFK

FEEDING

PIECES

OF

SLUTS

- - - Updated - - -

Had a Gnar on my team that got solo lane because they had one afk the first 5-10 minutes, what does he do? Feeds. HOW THE FUCK can someone who gets a solo lane, to get to free with NO competition feed? Well he TPs down to bot just to towerdive ofc. Then walks into my lane to die to Ekko, oh and he is ofc one of the fucktards that builds BotRK, because fuck tanks when we are behind. Then he dives a EKKO with a motherfucking BotRK as the ONLY item. Dies, dies dies dies, everyone fucking dies.

It is my fault btw, because they invaded us and burned two flashes, one ignite and exhaust to kill me pre-lane. My fault everyone got fed, even though I was the ONLY one with kills on my team.

So tired of these useless sluts ruining my games.

- - - Updated - - -

Worst part, I love this shit game but hate EVERYONE who plays it. I bet about 97,3% of the playerbase is retarded in some way.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Been playing again a lot lately.
    So far I've upped my rank twice and got demoted twice.
    Currently I'm losing around 85% of my matches.
    Constant feeds,afks,derp picks,etc.

I'm fucking mad.
    Wish I was good enough to carry games so I could get out of this shit ELO.

Starting to get really frustrated.... I have lost something like 10-12 ranked games in a row, and have played probably the same amount of Hexa since it came back out and have not won a SINGLE ONE.

9/10 games I win my lane or protect my adc extremely well (I either play ADC or support), heck a lot of games we are winning for 90% of the game, then my team goes full retard and enemy does a huge push and win. I just don't understand how we keep losing, I'm always polite to everyone even when they are acting like morons, but nobody will listen to directions (ie - Stick together and push mid, please ward jng, play safe, etc...) I love this game, but this last week of games has just taken away my faith completely. And I don't really have any friends who play it to queue with.
    It's getting really disappointing to play well and to the best of my ability for the entire game to constantly lose. I'm not that great at the game, but I don't afk/quit/rage and play reasonably well on the champs I'm familiar with.
    /sigh rant over

Edit - and I've got a couple friends that I met in league that I don't mind playing with, but they have such shit attitudes, if they die a few times they just troll and afk for the rest of the game, really starting to piss me off. They are bloody gold-diamond rank too, though I can't understand how on earth they actually got there. But it's making me not want to accept whenever they send me invites to play. Game has me extremely salty atm.
    Last edited by Thychiz; 2015-06-03 at 07:35 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thychiz View Post
    Starting to get really frustrated.... I have lost something like 10-12 ranked games in a row, and have played probably the same amount of Hexa since it came back out and have not won a SINGLE ONE.

9/10 games I win my lane or protect my adc extremely well (I either play ADC or support), heck a lot of games we are winning for 90% of the game, then my team goes full retard and enemy does a huge push and win. I just don't understand how we keep losing, I'm always polite to everyone even when they are acting like morons, but nobody will listen to directions (ie - Stick together and push mid, please ward jng, play safe, etc...) I love this game, but this last week of games has just taken away my faith completely. And I don't really have any friends who play it to queue with.
    It's getting really disappointing to play well and to the best of my ability for the entire game to constantly lose. I'm not that great at the game, but I don't afk/quit/rage and play reasonably well on the champs I'm familiar with.
    /sigh rant over

Edit - and I've got a couple friends that I met in league that I don't mind playing with, but they have such shit attitudes, if they die a few times they just troll and afk for the rest of the game, really starting to piss me off. They are bloody gold-diamond rank too, though I can't understand how on earth they actually got there. But it's making me not want to accept whenever they send me invites to play. Game has me extremely salty atm.
    That's a damn shame about your friends, what a waste of energy.
    Just try and think like this, it's about personal development, ALL.THE.TIME. Screw LP, screw the trolls/flamers mute them all, screw the teamfight you know you shouldnt take because it's a 4v3, be selfish, go farm, spilt push, ward, deep ward while your team throws. More often than not even if you're team if behind, you need 1 good teamfight or 2 good picks, and then you give yourself something to work with.
    Ranked is stressful at times, but keep it lighthearted and always improve/reflect on your game.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can sum up my last bad game as follows:

"10 minutes in, 20 stack Mejai + Luden's Echo Katarina"

15+ Year Old Account
    We let a 10k gold slip last night, really hating the ziggs mid pick up lately, so strong, just dumps on your back line no problem and if he doesn't two shot your adc he'll just ulti for half the screen and blow up everyone anyway, so annoying to play against.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    I can sum up my last bad game as follows:

"10 minutes in, 20 stack Mejai + Luden's Echo Katarina"
    *Ouch* I don't know whether to be terrified or impressed.

Deleted
    Get a poppy jungle > Poppy afk for the first 10 minutes > Other jungle has free reign > Poppy comes back and goes devourer... I don't even.

Quote Originally Posted by Priestlie View Post
    Get a poppy jungle > Poppy afk for the first 10 minutes > Other jungle has free reign > Poppy comes back and goes devourer... I don't even.
    "But my guide said I should go devourer!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Anium View Post
    That's a damn shame about your friends, what a waste of energy.
    Just try and think like this, it's about personal development, ALL.THE.TIME. Screw LP, screw the trolls/flamers mute them all, screw the teamfight you know you shouldnt take because it's a 4v3, be selfish, go farm, spilt push, ward, deep ward while your team throws. More often than not even if you're team if behind, you need 1 good teamfight or 2 good picks, and then you give yourself something to work with.
    Ranked is stressful at times, but keep it lighthearted and always improve/reflect on your game.
    This actually helps. I was just demoted because the last 3 games in a row my team has surrendered the second the clock hits 20mins. All 3 cases we were at a 1-2 tower disadvantage, and only a couple kills behind. A comeback would not be unheard of. I'm going to adopt this approach from now on I think, getting real fed up with the people in this game, as I really enjoy the game itself. If only playing bots was more satisfying.... :P

I'm getting annoyed of all the people that want to surrender the second it goes an iota in the teams favour. how are you ever going to learn to come back from a disadvantage if you quit?
    RETH

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    I'm getting annoyed of all the people that want to surrender the second it goes an iota in the teams favour. how are you ever going to learn to come back from a disadvantage if you quit?
    ^ This.

So I mostly main jungle these days, sometimes mid or support of it's taken - but my jungle game is really strong this season.

So I'm first pick, I call jungle while doing bans, I pick jungle on my turn. No opposition from teammates.

So third pick comes along, instalocks Lee Sin with smite. Says nothing.

"Jungle is already taken" I say, to which he responds, "Well, I could top - but my Lee Sin Jungle is Best NA"

At this point 4th person has taken Darius top and is not please with this turn of events either. Whatever, so I end up botlane with a Nami versus Varus and Leona: this looks like a nightmare match-up, but we have the best Lee Sin in NA ganking for us, right? Totally.

Level 3 comes, despite the matchup, mermaid and I have actually won the first two poke trades, we run out of abilities though and back out rather than trade autos with varus+leona. We're almost back to our turret, when I spot Lee Sin pushing down our river, now in river bush - ! - I warn him. "No" I quickly type while running away. In comes Lee Sin with red buff and 40% hp diving onto Leona at 80% hp. We turn around to try to help, but our abilities are still on cooldown and we're out of range. Lee Sin has made it to Varus (20% hp from our earlier wins) and is trying to finish him, but is obviously kited and wasted his kick closing on Leona.

So Nami lands a sweet bubble on Leona, Leona surprisingly flashes the bubble toward us and stunlocks Nami (40% hp), Varus finishes Lee Sin, varus turns on Nami, Leona turns on me, varus turns on me. We're like 3 minutes in and the enemy ADC is now 3:0 with red buff, which he converts into a CS lead (we had been winning CS too prior to this with great bubbles off the Nami while I gave Leona the run-around).

So Lee Sin, having sufficiently thrown bot lane - jungles, then tries to gank mid by himself and dies. Then he returns to bot lane and stands in our warded river bush again (and we told him it was warded), bot lane is super cocky despite seeing Lee Sin standing in river bush, which is an obvious warning sign to me and Nami that enemy jungle Evelynn is near Bot, so we want to back up to turret since 6 is almost upon everyone.

Lee Sin of course, is too busy watching us go even on another poke trade (everyone ends up 80%ish) while we're backing away - he's so busy staring at us, that he doesn't notice Evelynn walk into his bush behind him and start scratching the shit out of him. He hits about 50% health before he realizes what's going on and puts his screen back on himself, at which point he panics and tries to dive Varus+Leona, but misses his kick, so he Flashes into melee with Varus. Nami tries to go back to throw a bubble at least, but suddenly Leona and Varus hit 6 off CS, Leona R-Q-E's onto Nami, I see what's coming so I stay back and Hate Spike leona, but can't do much else since I'm still 5 (as is Nami, no wave yet). Varus lands R off Leona's CC chain, now enemy ADC is 5:0 with a blue buff (that Lee Sin had neglected to get pre-level 3, so pro).

So we're in a not great spot, but Darius has been murdering top lane - and Nami and I seem to have surprisingly good teamwork despite the enormous disadvantage in lane we're now at. So the enemy team starts to roam, but they let me push all the way to down their bot lane tower, and Darius has been winning top so hard he's at their inhibitor turret and they still haven't killed him (despite sending bot lane up there to help, when we took bot lane tower).

So the enemy team comes bot but we'd fallen back, then they go for Dragon. Nami somehow steals dragon with a bubble like the God of Fish she's turning out to be - but despite that Best Lee Sin NA dives into the enemy team where none of us can really support him - Darius is still in midlane bush on his way, Yasuo has his tornado and gets in range, so she Q-R's into the enemy team - but Nami and I are still a wall behind and there's no way I'm flashing over the wall into 5 of them. So we actually managed to save Lee Sin before he dies (10% hp), the enemy team peels out. Darius picks up a LeBlanc kill - and we actually did really well overall, 1 kill and dragon, no deaths. Until Lee Sin ward-dash-Q-Q's over their walls deep into their jungle, into the middle of their leaving team, at 10% hp.

He dies, what a surprise. At this point Yasuo flips his shit, and refuses to teamfight with us anymore - he wants to surrender despite that we're winning on towers and dragons, we're just losing on kills. Everyone (except me) agrees with him.

Best. Lee Sin. NA. This is who I went ADC for, this is why I wasn't jungle.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    Played a 5v5 tourney today. My team was 2 plats, a low gold, a bronze, and me the silver. We win one and lose one so now we're fighting for 3rd place. We get a big gold lead, score 12-4 and I tell them to group so we can use this lead to win. They don't listen to me. Eventually the enemies start ganking with their mid and jg and we slowly lose the lead through kills and towers. Some of them start playing the blame game while others just get frustrated. They say "How are we losing"

When a silver player is the voice of reason in a group of plats and a gold... you know something somewhere is fucked up.

How do they not know the simple idea of abusing the lead.

Whatever. Won 800 RP for 4th place. Still not enough for ekko, which I could have gotten if we won that match. Hopefully he goes on sale soon, want to experience him before nerfs.

Ugh, I feel like ever since I got to plat people got their IQ halved or something (yes, I am aware that they are pretty much the same people than I played with before plat but still). So much throwing and going alone in places where u just saw 4 enemies a few seconds ago and meh.. Ohwell something positive, discovered the joy of /mute all so I can just facepalm to myself and not follow the raging at each other. What is also quite annoying is the lp gain, winning gives like 18 lp and losing gives -18-20, from like +30/-10 '-'

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Avutu View Post
    Ugh, I feel like ever since I got to plat people got their IQ halved or something (yes, I am aware that they are pretty much the same people than I played with before plat but still). So much throwing and going alone in places where u just saw 4 enemies a few seconds ago and meh.. Ohwell something positive, discovered the joy of /mute all so I can just facepalm to myself and not follow the raging at each other. What is also quite annoying is the lp gain, winning gives like 18 lp and losing gives -18-20, from like +30/-10 '-'
    You're not alone. I'm having the same experience when I reached plat... Honestly, I've reached plat 4 like 5 times now. Got demoted back to plat 5 five times. It's really demotivating. This is mostly because of AFK's or people dying 3 times before the 5 minute mark. Yes, this happend in several games.

On a sidenote, the last two games the opossing team had an afk to counter-balance the games I lost because of afk's and I'm in promo series again. yay right?

15+ Year Old Account
    So out of my last 10 ranked games I have lost 4. The 4 that I have lost have always been due to my team having a top lane riven (always ign never tp).

Now, I do like Riven, she's extreamly fun, but when she's picked it either goes great she has a good influence on the team and at least builds one tanky item OR it goes terribly has no impact on the game. Needless to say I've had the latter, I may just start banning her 24/7, facking riven players man.

15+ Year Old Account
    Riven can be counter-picked pretty hard by the more mobile ranged top's, just don't try to kill her pre-6, and don't push her tower and get caught a mile deep in Riven Territory.

I feel like the problem with Riven, isn't Riven, it's all the idiots who think they are going to 1v1 her at low levels - and are suddenly shocked to learn that the hyper-mobile, tanky, bursty, massive early ability damage without mana cost lady will mess you up. She falls off hard late game IMO, farm near your tower and don't feed - and if you have some ranged poke and can make her back and lose CS/experience - that's a win even if your both 0:0 when it's time to roam.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter