10+ Year Old Account
    Just had an ARAM where even though I was SUPER underleveled, and there was a double Penta MF on the team, then enemy Talon would repeatedly skip past the whole team to come and attack me.

This happened EVERY single fight. He would pop his ult, use that to walk past the team, then pop out and combo me. He would usually die a few seconds later as the rest of my team collapsed onto him... But this meant that I started to get super underleveled and geared because I missed every big skirmish due to being the first on the hit list EVERY time.

I mean, we ended up winning, simply because our MF got fed to fuck and penta'd them twice, because their assassin, who SHOULD have made it his goal to shut down this rampaging colossus, seemed far more intent on sacrificing himself to make sure I died within 2 seconds of every team fight.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Why am I tormenting my self with ranked games so early in the season. A bunch of flaming dickheads who think they are the best in the world in every fucking game.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

This was our ADC last ranked game.
    In pre chat he begged for ADC so our ADC went jungle.

This was the results.

thumb nail can be clicked.

10+ Year Old Account
    Urg... Just had an ARAM againt a 100% Ap team.

I was the only person on my team with even a single MR item...

Needless to say, the stomp was real.

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

15+ Year Old Account
    That feel when you get spam pinged/shit talked by a duo-q because you make tactical retreats from clearly lost team fights. Yeah, let me just give them an ace. Me going 15/4/19, having the highest damage done...I totally did nothing in team fights!

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Why am I tormenting my self with ranked games so early in the season. A bunch of flaming dickheads who think they are the best in the world in every fucking game.
    This is true. In about half the games I've been winning, someone on my team rages. I had back to back games recently that my team was stomping, and the mid laner (a different person in the games, but the same attitude), raged on everyone because they died to a gank on two separate occasions.

The amount of abuse thrown at junglers is out of control as well. It doesn't matter what happens, the jungler is to blame. I've been told by multiple teammates across the first two weeks that I should quit league and never jungle again. Most of those games I carry their dumb ass to a win too, then they spam post game chat with how bad I am and to report me despite never saying a word to them. Shit, I had a game today where I was 2/0/2 on Vi at 13 minutes with two drakes (infernal and mountain), and my mid laner raged on me because he died to Gragas for the second time. Complained I wasn't doing anything, unlike Gragas who was "ganking non-stop", despite Gragas being 2/1/0 and me being 2/0/2. And as if to punish me even further, I was gifted the very next game with him as my mid laner. It turns out that he was duo-ed with the adc (who complained that we all fed to much, as he was 3/8/3, so he couldn't kill anyone). They both raged on me about how terrible I was at being a jungler, I asked them politely to let it go, they refused, I mentioned that I had already reported the mid laner for being a hyper douche the game before which lit off a shit storm from both of them with all sorts of personal attacks and inflammatory comments about my mother. My only regret is that someone dodged so they didn't get reported again.

The nice part about the abuse is that jungle does not seem to be the contested role that it was a month ago.

I tried to drop jungle in favor of playing a lane, it gets so tiring hearing how terrible without regards to anything happening in game, but it turns out that most people have no idea how to jungle. To call the people I've played with in the jungle bad is an insult to people who are actually bad at the game. These people do crazy things like get executed in the jungle, walk up to your lane and camp a bush to steal xp (if you're real lucky they'll walk down lane and take some farm then back off when you get too deep), not push lanes if they some how managed to get a successful gank, and won't come to dragons because raptors are up. I do not rage at these people, but I can see where some people get the idea that all junglers are useless.

As a side note, has anyone noticed how incredibly terrible bot lanes are? My teams have been plagued with straight up useless bot laners. Multiple games have my lane dying to non-aggressive lane opponents before 3 minutes. It straight up ruined my first 30-ish games this season (going 10-20), recently I've adjusted to it, but it was such a stark contrast to just a few weeks ago where you would never see bot laners going 1/12 at 15 minutes, where this is my team almost 50% of the time.

And finally, a few things have been really bugging me. People who die to ganks over wards (I even ping danger for them, yet they do nothing and die), people who die to terrible roams (almost the exact same thing as the gank, but these really frustrate your team), and people who don't go back despite having less than 50% hp and no mana. I played with a brand today who complained when I ganked because I stole his kill, then he complained that I took his cs because I pushed the wave so he could back, and then he complained because I counter ganked when he was dove because he stayed in lane for so long despite being low even though he got the kill and he didn't die.

I guess I have a lot of frustration with the game at the moment.
    Last edited by jakeic; 2016-12-19 at 07:52 AM.

Deleted
    I've not been playing league at all during pre-season. Only just did some solo queu placements and some flex with friends but those I just fuck around in and still win. But solo/duo Q has been been interesting to say the least. I played support in a game where I picked Brand support. My ADC did some questionable things which left me scratching my head. But ehh, no biggie. We managed as I've seen worse ADC's. Meanwhile, our top laner Renekton was completely stomping his lane. But here is the kicker. At some point he starts doing our red buff, I'm like fine... Whatever. Then Jinx (our ADC) comes and and takes the red buff away from him. He then starts bitching that Jinx should carry and he will only be top lane from now on. He was afk at his own tower for 15 minutes.

We still won but this guy really left me confused as to why people would throw away a free win just because you did not get a red buff. I sometimes just want to talk to these people IRL just to see who and what they are. This shit somehow is really intriguing to me.

Decided to give Twitch ADC a go, get an Alistar support not too bad!

But little did I know that this cow, for sure let them milk him. If their Thresh landed a hook, he went full balls in, even if I Qed to get away, he went in and died, again and again and again. And who's fault was it that he fed their Cait 5 kills? Yes, mine. I told him after he died twice, "just dont go in, let me farm and dont fight". Right after he combos in and dies.

Then I tell my team, to just play it safe, let me farm and get items, I am after all Twitch. They don't listen and fights solo 24/7, blaming it on me, because I apparently "never played as a team", well why would I join them in stupid shit in the jungle, when there are 2 waves bot I can farm and get gold from?

When I had my Hurricane and IE, I told them that we could start fighting. But then I was apparently "useless" because I was 0/1 while their Cait was 5/something. I told them that all you have to do is peel for me, and it's easy. Poppy answers with "lol you dont deserve peeling feeding idiot", so now 1 death is feeding, because apparantly I had 7 deaths because all Alistars deaths was on my as well. Fucking retards.

So long story short, no one ever peeled for me, so their Wukong or Shen would simply run to me, so I had to run away, resoulting in me dealing good to no damage in fights. My bad of course, should have done damage and peeled for my self, did after all just have a Poppy and Alistar on my team, shitty peelers indeed, especially combined with a Ahri.
    Our toplaner, a Quinn started to cry about surrendering, we all voted no because it was rather even, only me and Alistar behind, while the others was kind of fed. She then started to int feed, because this game was over. And then the game kinda was over. Quinn went from 7/5 to 7/10 in about 10 minutes. NEVER teaming, always overextending with zero vision, and dying then saying shit like "lol, they used two Ults to kill me!".

G FUCKING G. I am tired of this game, as a top laner I never get ganks, as a jungler or support I get all the blame, and as an ADC I never get any peeling (well, one game). I don't know what to do anymore, I try to keep it civil and at a fun level. I am currently silver 3 (playing with/against last season gold/plats), and every game there are so many flamers I just end up muting them all and watch as people stand still typing and then dying.
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Two games to day, two times I wanted to commit suicide.

First one I play Darius vs Jax, we're trading and having fun top lane. I end up 4/1 before taking his turret. Meanwhile mid Brand have fed Zed 7 kills before even starting to build armor (at this point he got Catalyst and Dorans Ring). Bot is feeding their ass off, not sure what the score was there but a mile behind.
    Me and the jungler are the only ones doing anything in game.

We lose, hard. Our Cait ends 1/10, our Blitz 1/7/17 but he NEVER landed A SINGLE HOOK, and I am not even kidding, he didn't land ONE that I saw. Like, it is common to see a Blitz or Thresh miss a bunch, but at least they will have some that connects, this one had ZERO. Noct started to int feed by ulting into their Lucian/Zed and die instantly 1v5. So he ended the game 12/12/5 (went from 6/0 to 12/12), and I ended mine 8/8.

Bot and mid lost us the game by miles. As always.

Second game, I am Teemo vs Darius. Having a blast top, we're trading, he is really good (He had 90 games on Darius), but I end up winning the lane, while bot feeds the shit out of theirs. 0/4 Vayne and 0/5 Thresh vs Jhin/Brand. Orianna spends all her time rotating bot, and wasting her time(no kills to be had, ever) so their Ahri got a free farm lane and gets first blood turret and just roams top and shuts me down completely.

In the end I did 10k more dmg than Orianna, and Orianna dealt 5k more than Vayne. Sure Teemo gets a lot of free damage from laning phase and shrooms, but still. Vayne did 4k dmg, in a 21 minute game.

Our Lee Sin jungle failed so many combos, I got aids in my eyes, and Orianna then started to spam about how shit Lee is, and how he cost us the game, even though he had like 50% kill participation, and had some decent ganks to and mid.

Needless to say, they killed our Nexus 21 mins into the game.

So MERRY FUCKING CHRISTMAS, and FUCK this game, well not the game, the game is insanly fun. But the people playing it and those I get teamed up with are retards 2/3 times I bet. Never thought getting out of Silver would be this hard. So for now I will most likely just play Teemo and see wtf happens, because FUCK my shitty teams. I am done trying with meta tank picks, because in the end my team just feeds so much that it doesn't even matter if I win my lane and become tanky, because we got zero damage.

- - - Updated - - -

HOLY FUCKING HELL I AM GLAD I AM LEAVING TO VISIT MY PARENTS THIS HOLIDAY.

Two more games, one with an int feeder from the start because he got auto filled.

Next game a Brand who went afk 10 minutes mid game, because someone was at the door, then come backs and blames us for flaming etc.

GOD FUCKING DAMN

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    FUUUUUUUCK. If there is one thing I hate in this game is people who don't commit to fights and run away at like 75%.

I just had a game, where my team was in an incredible lead (something close to 17-0) in terms of team kills and we had 2 turrets down,

The Jungler really wanted the blue so he Smited it when the mid was doing the blue buff cuz he also needed it.
    Then our mid Alt F4 because jungler "stole" the buff. and we lost Im really really pissed off but I find this hilarious at the same time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just had an ARAM game with one AFK and three bots. FML.

On the plus side, the other team took pity on me and I ended up with 4 Honorable Opponant credits, which is nice.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amanni View Post
    Elohell is real

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink

I fucking told them no smite. I fucking told them don't, I ping spammed fall back.. an they commited an let Caitlyn auto steal it.

This game isn't fucking hard but its player base makes it impossible.

- - - Updated - - -

Just lost a game horribly to Rengar. Not mad though, literally laugh irl. Got told im fucking terrible by him an our Ekko. Both of whom are 200 games deep in Silver JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

xd
    Basically the rule I always try to repeat is, "If you are not the jungler, do not start river objectives".

For the non-junglers out there, they seem to just think that dragon is a thing you run up and hit without any preparation.

As a jungler main, let me explain what goes into every single dragon/herald/baron I do.

1) Pink ward on the objective to ensure it isn't visible when I engage and how much health it is at. Did you bring a pink ward? Did you use it? Do I have a pink ward on me? If the answer is no, back, go buy a pink ward, and try again 20 seconds from now when you have a damned pink ward.

2) Yellow ward on the jungle entrance I most suspect an enemy to approach from, and as deep as I can get it, before I start it. Is there a deep ward so you know the enemy team isn't coming to dragon right at that time too? No? Then do not start dragon.

3) Pick. I want a lead (ex. 5v4) of at least one dead or backed enemy on the map before I start a river objective, at least 2 for baron or elder dragon. Is their entire team alive? Is their entire team alive, and not visible on the map? Then don't start the objective, because they are in the nearest bush to you, and you are just getting it low for them to steal.

4) Enemy jungler. If the pick you have is not the enemy jungler, you need to know where the enemy jungler is, too. So if you see them gank top, start the dragon. If you see them deep warded on their red/chickens, start the dragon. If they just visibly backed in the middle of lane like a cocky scrub, take the rift herald, etc.

5) Plants. I always go into the enemy jungle before a river objective, hit their vision plant, and use their explosive plant to leap back into the pit - so they can't use it to invade the pit.

6) Smite. If I don't have smite, and we end up in a smite battle, that is not your junglers fault - that is the assholes fault who was not the jungler, who engaged a (probably warded) dragon. I didn't lose the objective, you did by getting it low for the enemy jungler.

If you follow my six rules to river objectives, you will consistently dominate the river. If you didn't know so much went into deciding when to start a river objective, now you know why your jungler is spam pinging you to disengage the dragon immediately, even though you already got it to 50% without them.
    Last edited by Yvaelle; 2017-01-17 at 04:52 PM.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Why hasn't Yasuo been nerfed to the ground and beyond yet? He's been the epitome of anti-fun for as long as he's been in the game, and he's not getting any more fun but only more frustrating to play against.
    Quote Originally Posted by Saichotick View Post
    tl;dr - apparently shop buttons = anti christ

Quote Originally Posted by Eanirae View Post
    Why hasn't Yasuo been nerfed to the ground and beyond yet? He's been the epitome of anti-fun for as long as he's been in the game, and he's not getting any more fun but only more frustrating to play against.
    Because it is rather 50/50, either he feeds his ass off all game, or he is god-like and penta you all. It's like Master Yi actually, either he sucks or he rapes.

Well last night in flex queue was a lot of fun........

3 out of the 4 games I had losses that were out of my control :-(

First game we had a heimer, who AFK'ed for 5 minutes then went top, he abused us all because apperently we shouldn't be upset he was afk "for his dog just died and he wanted to be sad" he then said he wanted all of us to be sad as well and decided to feed the darius 9 kills, it was a shame as myself (Mid Morg) and our ADC were doing really well, but darius just became a unkillable machine.

Second game the game forced me into ADC (my most hated position) but I was syncing up really well with our support and we were smashing our lane (thresh ez lane) that didn't matter as our midlaner just stood outside of the fountain placing wards all game, claiming she was lagging, lost the 4v5.

Finally got a top game played renekton top and got a small lead over a overly agressive riven. however our jungler and midlaner were fighting and both ended up "racing" each other down mid lane while hurling abuse at each other (might of even been a duo dicking around)

Last game was also a loss, but least it was a game with no idiots in it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because it is rather 50/50, either he feeds his ass off all game, or he is god-like and penta you all. It's like Master Yi actually, either he sucks or he rapes.
    Isn't that pretty much the definition of anti-fun? Those kind of binary characters usually get "Rebalanced" by Riot to give them a bit more leeway. NO ONE likes feast of famine champions, except players during a feast.

bleh.

Has 5 really good wins in a row feeling great about life.
    Then I meet one the most crazy people I have ever met.

He was playing jungle Naut and complained that we had "non-meta" picks and that I had to play syndra or yasuo becasue they are the best.
    I mentioned I'm a morgana main, I'm not a good yasuo and I've never played syndra (yeah i know sad, I own her and all that jazz but just never bothered)

He then rips into me saying GG we lost morgana mid.
    Then our top lane locks in GP and that sets him off again.
    Finally our support goes zilean but apparently if its not thresh or Leona its an instant loss.

He comes in for a gank on my mid laner so I engage into jayce on the side of the bush he is on, I will lose a 1v1 to jayce at this point but with the junglers help it would be an easy kill, I Black shield him to avoid the knock back but he just stands there, telling jayce (in all chat) to kill me as he won't help as I'm a non meta pick, Jayce kills me within 2 teemos of the mid lane bush he was in and walks away scot free with 63 hp.
    Our jungler then does basically the same thing to top lane, pings him to go in then stands there and dances while abusing GP in all chat for picking GP.

we lose in the end, I end the game 10/4/6 and we all had good stats for our team, outside of our ADC who got crushed by the enemy jungler.
    but yeah with a jungler that baits us into death it was never going to be an easy game.

Quote Originally Posted by rykon1459918 View Post
    bleh.

Has 5 really good wins in a row feeling great about life.
    Then I meet one the most crazy people I have ever met.

He was playing jungle Naut and complained that we had "non-meta" picks and that I had to play syndra or yasuo becasue they are the best.
    I mentioned I'm a morgana main, I'm not a good yasuo and I've never played syndra (yeah i know sad, I own her and all that jazz but just never bothered)

He then rips into me saying GG we lost morgana mid.
    Then our top lane locks in GP and that sets him off again.
    Finally our support goes zilean but apparently if its not thresh or Leona its an instant loss.

He comes in for a gank on my mid laner so I engage into jayce on the side of the bush he is on, I will lose a 1v1 to jayce at this point but with the junglers help it would be an easy kill, I Black shield him to avoid the knock back but he just stands there, telling jayce (in all chat) to kill me as he won't help as I'm a non meta pick, Jayce kills me within 2 teemos of the mid lane bush he was in and walks away scot free with 63 hp.
    Our jungler then does basically the same thing to top lane, pings him to go in then stands there and dances while abusing GP in all chat for picking GP.

we lose in the end, I end the game 10/4/6 and we all had good stats for our team, outside of our ADC who got crushed by the enemy jungler.
    but yeah with a jungler that baits us into death it was never going to be an easy game.
    Some people are too strange..

15+ Year Old Account
    Morgana mid is a perfectly good mid counter to certain champions. She's fantastic versus long range AP lane bullies and pushers like Syndra / Malzahar / Ziggs / Xerath - because she's virtually unkillable for them - and Tormented Soil means she pretty much can't lose at farm, and can't be pushed under her own tower, and you can't roam or she'll end up under your tower. She's also super effective against high CC teams in late game, Dark Binding is one of the best picks in the game, AP Morgana Soul Shackles is like a hard-counter to enemy wombo combos and assassins. Oh, and if she gets fed those Q's start like half-shotting even the tanks (and then leaves them exposed to poke for like 3 minutes in binding).

What Morgana lacks in roaming potential and solo kill potential, she makes up for in being a top tier counter-pick to certain enemy team compositions and lane match-ups. It's not that she's bad, she's just not exciting in the way a Katarina or Syndra can be. There are also lots of comps where for example - you have a top lane Quinn, and a Kha'zix jungle - and so you don't need a burst AP mid (because you have extra burst in your other roles) - a more support-capable mid like Morgana or Lulu can enable your more assassiny top/jungle/hypercarry ADC to do more than they would otherwise.

Also Zilean support is great - he's such an asshole for the enemy ADC it's like impossible to not lose lane (not to mention his XP advantages).

GP is one of the better top laners right now IMO. People make the mistake of itemizing him too squishy - but his ability to punish roams, while still being able to easily clear/push, project top lane power with both his ults and teleports - I would pretty much never complain about having a good GP in my top lane. I mean, the ability for his ults alone to decide the outcome of bot lane all-ins is just incredible.
    Last edited by Yvaelle; 2017-02-01 at 06:13 PM.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter