Page 7 of 406 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
    But the shield is really small. Like seriously check it out. You just get focused down before finishing the third Broken Wings if your opponent has any sense.

EDIT: Just scrolling down a list of builds, absolutely every single one had Atmas Impaler and a combination of either/or Warmog/Sunfire/FrozenMallet. It seems to be the general consensus. She just doesn't have the ability to mow people down like a true AD carry, so you go bruisery or you die before doing good damage.
    Riven is not an AD carry to start with, it's some kind of a hybrid assassin/bruiser. You should have a tank engage, THEN go in to wreck their carry and probably get out alive as well. If not, pop GA before you wreck 1/2 and just revive, stun, hop out. I've never had to build more than a GA and stacking BT's to win as Riven.

Yorick.
    YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORIIIIIICK!!!
    This is the only way to express my anger right now.
    I hate Yorick players, I really do.
    But I especially hate the cocky Yorick players who think their durr champion makes them high elo players

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
    But the shield is really small. Like seriously check it out. You just get focused down before finishing the third Broken Wings if your opponent has any sense.

EDIT: Just scrolling down a list of builds, absolutely every single one had Atmas Impaler and a combination of either/or Warmog/Sunfire/FrozenMallet. It seems to be the general consensus. She just doesn't have the ability to mow people down like a true AD carry, so you go bruisery or you die before doing good damage.
    ? She does. She scales fucking incredibly with bonus AD, and her ulti has such a low CD at max it is practically 100% uptime on 20% bonus AD. She CAN mow down people. Frozen Mallet/Atmas are standard on any character like her, but she's unique in the face she can build BT's and pure AD for both offense and defense. You play her as a hardhitting bruiser who with dash & broken wings, can bypass tanks and get to the squishies in back, where she'll just destroy them.

Quote Originally Posted by Soul Hermit View Post
    Yorick.
    YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORIIIIIICK!!!
    This is the only way to express my anger right now.
    I hate Yorick players, I really do.
    But I especially hate the cocky Yorick players who think their durr champion makes them high elo players
    And this attitude is awful.

You're the same type of person who gets beaten by Garen and goes LEARN TO PLAY A REAL CHAMP NOOB.

Maybe learn to counter Yorick instead of just calling him a retard ezmode champ?
    Cho’Gall: Cairne Bloodhoof is dead? Did we kill him?
    Deathwing: No. The Grimtotems weakened him with poison, and then Garrosh accidentally hacked him to death with an axe during a heated political discussion.
    Cho’Gall: How do you accidentally kill someone with an axe?

10+ Year Old Account
    I think he's complaining about the bad Yoricks on his team.

--

Bombkirby, stop looking at Mobafire builds. Additionally, I'm not sure how you can possibly think that a 100% scaling of AD to shield is 'low'.

Wish I had found this forum earlier, my in game venting usually leads to suspensions D:

10+ Year Old Account

Sigh. People these days. So much raging went on between my team, with Vayne and Lulu being most at fault.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    So after finishing her Tier 2 boots, our Sivir rushes two, count 'em, TWO Phantom Dancers as her first items.

When I ask her why, her excuse?

"I need the movement speed so I can avoid Blitz grabs and ganks".

ELOHELLDOESNOTEXIST.

Deleted
    Why oh fucking why can't people speak english in LoL? I know, I know.. This has been debated loads of times, but seriously.. speak english or gtfo. Especially on EUW. I don't care how bad you are at english, then ping instead of spewing out shit in some random ass language and laughing (XAXAXAXAXA or KAKAKAKAKA) at every1 else when they make a mistake or you start feeding.

/rage off

---------- Post added 2012-04-15 at 11:47 PM ----------

And why oh why can't people listen when you after a bad game explain nice a calm why you lost lane stop flaming? jesus this game.. gief diablo3 for some single player gaming

The Normals I played today taught me two very important things: One, anyone playing Sivir is going to feed the other team. This goes both ways and it actually happened to me due to some sloppy gameplay. Two, if I play Soraka as an actual Support Class (Infuse to 3, Astral Blessing to 5 while pausing to level Wish, then work on Starcall), my team will win most of the time, especially if the AD Carry I'm paired with is smart.

However, this becomes a problem when these two things collide and I'm Soraka on bot with a Sivir that continuously overextends herself. Blow through your mana all you want, I have Infuse to help with that, but for f*ck's sake can you PLEASE stay behind the minions?! Eight times, count them, eight GOD DAMN times Warwick pulled you through the turret and you followed like an idiot. And don't go blaming your mistakes on me. I'm letting you get a better CS than me because you're the one responsible for safely chewing through the enemy. I'm here to make sure you can do that, but even I have my limits! And no, I'm not blowing my Ult on just you, clearly it's a waste of a cooldown if you're just going to die three seconds later.
    I am the BEASTMASTER. What are you?
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    It's like saying "Why train up as a football team and go and play in the World Cup, when any random groups of people are playing Football down the park all the time! Footballs too accessable for everyone, GZ Blizzard!"

I hate.. this game. I mean really. Is that hard to understand this game? Don't think my ELO really reflects my gameplay.

I was WW and went 4 and 0 with in the first 12 minutes. Then lost the game when my team couldn't hold their lanes. I mean how can you lose the lane when I gank, get kills, ward, and push undefended lanes for tower kills?

Mouth breathers.. I swear. How do some of these people not stub their fucking toes when they get out of bed.. I'll never know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RAWRF View Post
    CDR boots and Brutalizer should have been your first items. Had you started with those you could have carried that team hard. Only issues you may have run into would be the Udyr.
    I dunno about that, Yorick was being an annoying asshole up at top, but that was just probably me.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RAWRF View Post
    I just played a few coop vs AI intermediates for shits n giggles. Had one game we actually lost (all lvl 30 summoners) because 2 people decided they didn't want to buy any items and one person rage quit because of it. I went 45-3-12 on Katarina and we still lost because every time I got near a base turret I had 5v1 on my ass. The combined deaths of the 2 retarded fucks who didn't buy items was over 100. I would have screen shotted it if I remembered this thread.

---------- Post added 2012-04-16 at 05:06 AM ----------

Not sure what makes me more sad. Seeing how many deaths the baddies on your team got or seeing how terrible your item build is. Just because the game shos you recommended items doesn't mean they are good.

CDR boots and Brutalizer should have been your first items. Had you started with those you could have carried that team hard. Only issues you may have run into would be the Udyr.
    I ever lost one, low level and lol champion (support). All other games I can usually carry solo if I have a somewhat usefull champion (Riven F.E., get 4 BT, boots and GA -> steamroll win).

Also, I play a pretty mean Sivir. But if I pick Sivir over Kog or Graves they better have a Caitlyn.

10+ Year Old Account
    *rageface*

EVERY SINGLE GAME OF RANKED.
    WHY, OH WHY!

Defeat, defeat, defeat, defeat, defeat, defeat.
    A Kayle who stacked health, only used Ulti on himself, and Had Revive/Teleport combo.
    I get stuck with bads who feed the enemy at the towers constantly.
    Bads who refuse to counterjungle, or defend our jungler.
    A mid who refuses to leave mid, and then fails to farm.
    And tops who refuse to fallback when we tell them they are about to get ganked.

I'm 99% sure that the players in Ranked are worse than Casual games.

Also;
    I'm sure there should be some thing put into force, where you can't play ranked games unless you actually have like 100+ games against Computers.
    I'm pretty sure that the recent level 30s have all just gone from lv1-30 through 'Vs AI' games. They are all so terrible.
    *breakdown*
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

10+ Year Old Account
    Gah, just had a game where we pulled a Boston Red Sox and choked to a loss.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Why god why! Why did i have a feeding evelyn on my team whyyyyyyy!!!!

0/20 j4 "support" in 23min.

Haven't had such a bad game for ages. I wanted to hide under my table and cry

Deleted
    Sion jungle. He kept "ganking" (killing himself even though we contantly told him that it was warded), while we just got towerdived because he was so utterly horrendous while their jungler was actually quite competent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Normal game, lvl 30.
    I was playing as annie mid

After my first B, i went to get a ward. Our team didnt have a jungle, so it was just a matter of time for their WW to steal our blue, so i went and out a ward on it, so we could gank him.

So he bites the bait, he is attacking the golem, so my team start to move towards him. But ashe, on top, decided to Hawkshot the zone. Warwick saw the hawkshot and knows he has been seen, and he can see Ashe moving down the river to the golem. So he bails and all of his teammates appear to help him.

Long story short, Warwick quadra-kill at level 6 on my team, and i was the only who survived .. all because of the genius hawkshot.
    Last edited by Antherios; 2012-04-16 at 10:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Antherios View Post
    Normal game, lvl 30.
    I was playing as annie mid

After my first B, i went to get a ward. Our team didnt have a jungle, so it was just a matter of time for their WW to steal our blue, so i went and out a ward on it, so we could gank him.

So he bites the bait, he is attacking the golem, so my team start to move towards him. But ashe, on top, decided to Hawkshot the zone. Warwick saw the hawkshot and knows he has been seen, and he can see Ashe moving down the river to the golem. So he bails and all of his teammates appear to help him.

Long story short, Warwick quadra-kill at level 6 on my team, and i was the only who survived .. all because of the genius hawkshot.
    All I can say is ouch. That has got to hurt pride.
    I am the BEASTMASTER. What are you?
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    It's like saying "Why train up as a football team and go and play in the World Cup, when any random groups of people are playing Football down the park all the time! Footballs too accessable for everyone, GZ Blizzard!"