Quote Originally Posted by Brittany Sn0w View Post
    Maybe so, but if you pick Jayce, you're generally going for a poke heavy comp. Champions like Lux/Caitlyn/Ezreal/Nidalee should be considered when picking Jayce. If you're picking him before seeing your team, you might be hindering yourself. I don't agree with your statement that he's bad, but he can be team dependant. You maximize your damage by poking. If you have a team of all in, you will seem underwhelming.
    I understand how he works, but I don't get it. I'm just pissed. I poke the hell out of my opponents and barely damage them. But I see others QE someone for almost half their health with the exact same items. I didn't mean he was bad, just saying I don't see how someone loses to him in lane phase.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    I understand how he works, but I don't get it. I'm just pissed. I poke the hell out of my opponents and barely damage them. But I see others QE someone for almost half their health with the exact same items. I didn't mean he was bad, just saying I don't see how someone loses to him in lane phase.
    What's your build looking like?

What's your build looking like?
    The same as everyone else. Mura, Bt, Last Whisper..ect..ect

Deleted
    The same as everyone else. Mura, Bt, Last Whisper..ect..ect
    CDR Boots/Brutalizer as well (Early game)?

CDR Boots/Brutalizer as well (Early game)?
    I don't get Brut.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    Doesn't say much to hear your end build. You need to say the order of how you're building.

Also what abilities are you leveling? If you want to increase the power of your poke then max Q>E>W>R.
    I typically go Tear>CDR Boots>ManaMune>Bt>LW. But it varies on how the games going. I level my abilities with Q first then W second. I was told to check out Voyboy playing Jayce and thats how he does it.

Deleted
    I don't get Brut.

I typically go Tear>CDR Boots>ManaMune>Bt>LW. But it varies on how the games going. I level my abilities with Q first then W second. I was told to check out Voyboy playing Jayce and thats how he does it.
    W is very lackluster. The only reason I can see taking it is if you're against a melee top who likes to stand in creeps and let's you harass him over and over again. Even then, I think i'd prefer the damage from Hammerform E

Not going Brutalizer is a big reason why you're not doing as much damage in the early/mid game. If you're stuck in a farm lane then sure rush manamune, but if you want to damage people you need that brutalizer. Don't forget doran blades or a vamp scepter if you're in a lane where you need sustain to stay in it.

Also Voyboy's last game has him going Q>E>W>R with 1 point in W at level 4.
    I watched a youtube video of him playing Jayce done not to long ago and he was going on and on about leveling w second. I always build Vamp Scept part of BT first unless I recall with 1550+.

Idk, I can't seem to get the hang of buying Doran's Blades.

W is very lackluster. The only reason I can see taking it is if you're against a melee top who likes to stand in creeps and let's you harass him over and over again. Even then, I think i'd prefer the damage from Hammerform E
    I'm nervous with Thundering Blow. Every time I use a knock back it never kills them and they end up retreating.

Deleted

I'm nervous with Thundering Blow. Every time I use a knock back it never kills them and they end up retreating.
    Understandable. Honestly, until you get the hang of him, i'd concentrate on just safe farming, even if you think you can go aggressive. You'll do so much damage late game full build with your E+Q combo's, that a couple of kills early won't make that much difference.

You can one shot caster minions at level 5 (i believe) with E+Q(rank3)

Understandable. Honestly, until you get the hang of him, i'd concentrate on just safe farming, even if you think you can go aggressive. You'll do so much damage late game full build with your E+Q combo's, that a couple of kills early won't make that much difference.

You can one shot caster minions at level 5 (i believe) with E+Q(rank3)
    I always try to safe farm. I'd rather not get kills in lane then die.

http://www.probuilds.net/champions/Jayce

Shows how pro/top players are building Jayce including mastery/rune choices and what they level first and who they were against.

Jayce needs to use his thundering blow, it does a huge amount of damage when maxed and it's what makes it so he can finish people off. Not killing a person isn't the end of the world as long as you force them out of lane. You're not going to learn Jayce's damage capabilities unless you try it out and yes sometimes you will make mistakes like that.
    I know about probuilds.

Yeah but if they live all I get from my team is 5 mins of how much I suck cause I thundering blow'd them to safety.

Then use it to knock them into your team. If they're getting away and they're low on hp and nobody else can hit them then you may as well go for a thundering blow and if they survive try to snipe them.
    I can never get that far out in a team fight. I'm always the first to die. Entire enemy team always goes right for me.

To stay on topic. Lost another game cause another mid laner feeds the hell out of Swain.

I just noticed something for Jayce. People don't level his ult until last O_O
    Last edited by Pandragon; 2013-06-17 at 12:11 AM.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    there is not a single person that can beat what just happened to me, luckily i recorded it it starts at 8 mins. just if you have 30 mins to kill watch this, the fact the other team was so bad was the only reason i won, read chat also.
    http://www.twitch.tv/docsmith06/b/417956447

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    There is an entire group of 5 people that can beat what just happened to you, the enemy team.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    When I would hit tab I would kook like why does vagus have 6 vamp scepters I think by The time they realised we weren't surrendering it was too late Zhen wasn't worth anything

re reading this i now remember why i dont post from my phone
    Last edited by bobsmith06; 2013-06-17 at 07:22 AM.

Deleted
    When Draven goes 15-3 during laning phase, it don't matter shit what you do

Quote Originally Posted by bobsmith06 View Post
    When I would hit tab I would kook like why does vagus have 6 vamp scepters I think by The time they realised we weren't surrendering it was too late Zhen wasn't worth anything
    sounds pretty bad

10+ Year Old Account
    Lost my series because two games in a row of absolutely and completely worthless Xin jungles, and the second game featuring a diana who asked in champion select "What kind of champs is diana good against?" and proceeded to go 0/4 against a ryze (who she picked after) within 10 minutes. Would love to get to the point where every other game doesn't feature a completely useless player on my team.

Quote Originally Posted by Zerioc View Post
    how do you get to level 30 without knowing what that is? ><
    Probably the same way I did :3
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

Just lost an ARAM as Karthus, where my team blamed me for feeding and not doing anything. I went 12/24/17. My team would not follow through with my attacks early and then didn't listen the one time late that I told them to stand back and wait. Two of them died and we ended up losing after that fight.

I kept the enemy team low the entire game. After one fight where we had just aced the enemy team, they all spawned again with full health. I met them solo in the middle of the field and yes, I died, but after the fight the entire enemy team was half health or LESS. AFTER JUST RESPAWNING AT FULL. I took them all down solo with my Liandry's and Rylai's, on top of my other AP items. All my team had to do was hang by the turret and fend them off or kill them, cause the enemy team just pushed and pushed.

I died a lot, but I kept them low and on the verge of dying the entire game. And I only managed to have 17 assists because my team would wait so long to attack that any damage I did wasn't registered for an assist. I put my teammates in a position to win the fights over and over, but I apparently didn't do anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Vvhooya View Post
    Ok , playing aram.

In the beginning at the brush fights, one of our teammate is gone, he said "brb killing some poros".

Wow , most serious troll I have ever seen, then our team lose 4v5, feed enemy team 0-5 and got aced.
    Somebody on teamspeak told me how the entire team raged against him because he spent the entire game feeding poro's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2 View Post
    Somebody on teamspeak told me how the entire team raged against him because he spent the entire game feeding poro's.
    I would like to know how exactly you get more of the poro food. I still haven't figured out how to get more!