that moment when your two teammate didnt trade champs on ranked game -_- G_G
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Fuck Support Kayle. Just...FUCK Support Kayle. Steals CS, pushes the lane well past where it should be then blames me for getting ganked, never buys any wards, uses ult at the stupidest times. The next Kayle I see had better be mid or top lane (or Jungle, heaven forbid) because I WILL dodge if I see support Kayle again.

Also fun calling mid, then someone calls mid right after me and instalocks Twisted Fate, saying I should have been faster at locking in. Okay, fine. Here, I'll play Tristana and go 5/0 before ten minutes is up while you're 0/2 and happily carry the rest of the game. Oh, I'm sorry, did I just 'steal' three kills from you? Serves you right. Jerk.
    I am the BEASTMASTER. What are you?
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    It's like saying "Why train up as a football team and go and play in the World Cup, when any random groups of people are playing Football down the park all the time! Footballs too accessable for everyone, GZ Blizzard!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JesterOfFire View Post
    Oh, I'm sorry, did I just 'steal' three kills from you? Serves you right. Jerk.
    I guess he should've been faster with killing them

Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    I guess he should've been faster with killing them
    Dude raged about it too. I just replied with emoticons. If I got reported, it was worth it.
    I am the BEASTMASTER. What are you?
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    It's like saying "Why train up as a football team and go and play in the World Cup, when any random groups of people are playing Football down the park all the time! Footballs too accessable for everyone, GZ Blizzard!"

Deleted
    Gotta love promo series.

First game we have a massive win.

(I'm playing support Zyra in both)

Second game...

Enemy jungler is camping mid and our Lux is too damn retarded to use a ward or to, you know, freeze the lane. Nope, always pushing with spells, getting ganked and crying /all omg stop babysit noob.

My ADC is completely braindead but a nice guy. Every time I poke enemy Draven with my E+W or Q+W my ADC assumes that's an all-in and Valkyries in just to get stunlocked by Leona and killed. I had to tell him in chat lots of times and ping V every time until he stopped it... >.< Then top lost too.

At this point we have 5 men at bot lane. I ping for my adc to run and he stays in the turret. I run in to try and save him while pinging V and I do save him with + E + R though I die in the process.

0/7 lux mid proceeds to surrender and say /all report malphite and zyra

Malphite cuz he didnt gank and me cuz I said "dude buy a ward and just last hit instead of just pushing and dying every time".

Quote Originally Posted by Grimord View Post
    snip

god i hate mid laners that expect jungler to gank when they buy ZERO wards
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Reach Silver 1. 5 points a win I get to 40 points. Then just one shit team after another down to Silver 2 72 points. Every team as exactly the same. A group of people who die 3 times in lane but keep trying to fight the opponent and die even more. Now I'm losing more points then im gaining again. I no longer even care to win, now I'm just throwing games. Just gonna tank games until the season ends and quit.

Deleted
    Needless to say... we lost. Wtf is this matchmaking system

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickz View Post
    Needless to say... we lost. Wtf is this matchmaking system

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/eH67UTA.png[IMG]
    >3v3

Wow it's fucking nothing

So went from 1 game away to plat all the way down to Gold 3. Simply because people have no idea what the fuck they are doing. I'm 8-30 this weekend. Here are some fun stats:

- 14 games where one person rage quit.
    - 3 games where at least one person never connected
    - DuoQ bot only won one game while losing 9
    - 6 games where last pick didn't get the lane they wanted so they picked it anyways fucking over another lane.

And Riot wonders why toxic behavior is so bad in ranked. There is almost ZERO repercussions that are detrimental to a person for this type of behavior.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Isotope View Post
    So went from 1 game away to plat all the way down to Gold 3. Simply because people have no idea what the fuck they are doing. I'm 8-30 this weekend. Here are some fun stats:

- 14 games where one person rage quit.
    - 3 games where at least one person never connected
    - DuoQ bot only won one game while losing 9
    - 6 games where last pick didn't get the lane they wanted so they picked it anyways fucking over another lane.

And Riot wonders why toxic behavior is so bad in ranked. There is almost ZERO repercussions that are detrimental to a person for this type of behavior.
    Golden rule while playing Ranked: Lose a few games in a row? Stop playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    Reach Silver 1. 5 points a win I get to 40 points. Then just one shit team after another down to Silver 2 72 points. Every team as exactly the same. A group of people who die 3 times in lane but keep trying to fight the opponent and die even more. Now I'm losing more points then im gaining again. I no longer even care to win, now I'm just throwing games. Just gonna tank games until the season ends and quit.
    I have the same problem, 4 gold promo's ruined. typical first blood from mid at 2 minutes and 40 seconds almost every game, top lane who starts pinging 5 times for assists when your starting your first wraith camp. getting flamed if you clean the minion wave that was pushed under mid laner turret. ADC who have zero positioning.

every single game I played last week.

Deleted
    I never thought a game will make me want some people dead so badly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freaky Fred View Post
    I never thought a game will make me want some people dead so badly.
    Wait. You need a game for that? You are such a gentle creature.

Deleted
    Man, the past week or so have been terrible. Constantly with people who can't listen to simple instructions. We take baron and ace the other team, go and take 2 mid turrets, the inhib and then the 2 nexus turrets......GG right? No in the process, our fed Fiora died to the turret after me spamming her to let me take the damage since you know I'm fucking Jarvan, but no she dies, then Ashe spawns with Hec and me and Nida die. Then thinking fuck it this should be fine, just defend, our Fiora decides it would be good to constantly try 5v1 the other team. A few deaths of hers later we group in mid, ready to push and win, but no as Fizz comes from top, he runs through the jungle to get caught as one of our other team decides to back for no reason what so ever. We die, we respawn, but its too late, even acing them at the nexus fucking minions get the final blow.

Fuck this game and fuck all the scrubs who can't follow simple instructions on how to win a game other than go for fucking kills!

It's pretty crazy I started playing ranked and I got so f* mad I have never gotten this pissed off before over a video game in my life. But somehow after about 300 games I'm used to it now. So when someone trolls/afks I don't even care anymore and think about all the free wins I've gotten before when it happened to the enemy team. Also I don't expect to win until we have inhibitors and the enemy team doesn't, it's pretty impressive how bad some players are.

Also playing Jax/Nasus/Udyr has made it a lot easier to carry games. Whenever I get a troll in champ select I just queue dodge, I don't care if I lose LP it's not worth the stress most of the time.
    Last edited by alemaite; 2013-11-04 at 05:22 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Wait. You need a game for that? You are such a gentle creature.
    Let me rephrase that.

I never thought that even a game will make me want some people dead so badly.

Played Syndra for the first time ever (vs a TP/Revive Karthus). Even farm, waaaaay ahead on kills. All other lanes winning. Then, we just stopped. J4 and Janna became our focus and we ignored Karthus and Ezreal.

Deleted
    Played some ranked, supporting my way to victory in 3 games. Then one game i have to jungle instead because some random guy is higher up and wants to support. Oh well, i pick Naut and get on with it.
    As frustrated i am at my team mates, i am more frustrated at myself for doing so badly. I missed one hook, felt a bit stressed, missed some more hooks, people start whining at me, felt more stressed, missed more hooks. Sure it was all on me, but stop being such dickheads. As much as i try to laugh it off i just feel frustrated.
    I did hit many hooks, but most of them were my protective hooks to get someone off a team mate >.<
    "omg naut 0 damage" WHAT ARE YOU EXPECTING ME TO DO?! I'M A FUCKING TANK AND CC MACHINE NOT AN ADC!
    Doesn't help that the ones that kept whining were a Riven who decided to stay in a pushed lane at low health when she had killed their toplaner (thus easy to pick off by enemy jungler), or a janna, whom the adc described as a wardbot with zero lane presence.

I really need to practice more roles than support more often, not to mention some other jungler than a tanky one because you are so team dependant.
    And i know it is too much to ask that people stop being dicks who have to berrate you for every mistake you do, it is just frustrating. Everyone can have bad games, and while i myself also think many times "that guy sucks" i never actually tell people because they might, just like me, just have one of those random games where they go totally kablooie.

I feel better now, thanks for creating this thread.

Tonight has literally shattered my faith in human competence. Every. single. goddamn. player. I have been matched with tonight has been functionally retarded. Kassadin mid somehow manages to go 0/11 to a Lux. Vayne goes 1/9 against a Tristana. Our Aatrox gets dicked on by Zed... awasadasdawdasdarrrghhghblargh.