Is it just me or do people just go for the kills anymore, just had a game where as nas i pushed 8 towers while my team dived for the kills and generally ignored them

So I had this awefull game, laned Olaf vs Riven, beat the crap out of her and had about 5-1 in score, then she just roamed. No matter how many pings I tossed out he slaughtered our mid laner and got fed. Meanwhile down at bot they managed to feed the enemy adc (jinx) realy bad aswell. In teamfights they always went for their jungler (Heca), so Riven, jinx and Kha could just go ham and kill em all of while I chased down riven and Jinx (hard, as jinx just could sprint away from me for every assist). Tried to save our adc a couple of times aswell, serving as a meatshield, didnt work well as Riven could do as she wanted then.
    In the end it was only me that had a positive K/D at the end of the match on our team, while the others where at like 4/10 in K/D.
    Just so tiresome when I'm having a good day, winning alot of matches then get something like this. I blame games like this for being stuck in B1 >.<
    Any suggestion on what champ I can pick top to carry better? I just realy love Renekton, but sometimes I dont feel its enough. Olaf is like my 5th choice though, Renekton, Nasus and Jax got banned, and Riven got picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by TequilaFlavor View Post
    I don't think people are arguing that you should never build Triforce on Vi ever, it's just not a good choice as your first major item. As a bruiser/initiator jungler, you should generally go tanky first and add damage potential later, not the other way around.

Duilliath explained pretty well, why that is important.

If you already have quite a bit of tankyness aquired, are incredibly far ahead, the game goes really long or you have a lot of other (off-)tanks on your team, Triforce might be a great choice - but those aren't the average circumstances that you can expect while jungling Vi.
    Am I the only one that prefers IBG on Vi to Triforce? Generally my build will go Golem>IBG>Merc or Tabi>Brutalizer>Locket>Black Cleaver>Sunfire Cape or Banshee's Veil

Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    So I had this awefull game, laned Olaf vs Riven, beat the crap out of her and had about 5-1 in score, then she just roamed. No matter how many pings I tossed out he slaughtered our mid laner and got fed. Meanwhile down at bot they managed to feed the enemy adc (jinx) realy bad aswell. In teamfights they always went for their jungler (Heca), so Riven, jinx and Kha could just go ham and kill em all of while I chased down riven and Jinx (hard, as jinx just could sprint away from me for every assist). Tried to save our adc a couple of times aswell, serving as a meatshield, didnt work well as Riven could do as she wanted then.
    In the end it was only me that had a positive K/D at the end of the match on our team, while the others where at like 4/10 in K/D.
    Just so tiresome when I'm having a good day, winning alot of matches then get something like this. I blame games like this for being stuck in B1 >.<
    Any suggestion on what champ I can pick top to carry better? I just realy love Renekton, but sometimes I dont feel its enough. Olaf is like my 5th choice though, Renekton, Nasus and Jax got banned, and Riven got picked.
    Wukong. Always Wukong. Get a few kills, buy hydra + last whisper, proceed to do true damage to everyone except their tanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Those people who queue with other people and instant lock a role YOU already called for , #@$@#$ drives me nuts. I purposely chose a champ and load screened in just so they have to play 4v5 and that jungle that took my role has to play top.

Quote Originally Posted by Unoriginal View Post
    Those people who queue with other people and instant lock a role YOU already called for , #@$@#$ drives me nuts. I purposely chose a champ and load screened in just so they have to play 4v5 and that jungle that took my role has to play top.
    If its draft theres not much you can do but respect the order.

If its blind pick then I completely agree with you. But then again, if you can't beat them join them. Insta lock for example an adc like caitlyn. They can't really expect you to go top or jungle do they? Maybe, "maybe" mid but thats still dangerous.

I see that you are not the bigger man or woman. Sounds like a child's pity party.

Played a game as Steve from Accounting (Definitely not Blitzcrank). Couldn't land a single hook, and I was so bad. Ended up as level 12 when everyone else was level 17/18 on the enemy team. Such a bad game...

So I jungled next game as Nautilus. Realised after the first camp I had chosen another hook champ, but ended up going 8/3/19 completely stomping the enemy team. My fave bit was duelling a fed Panth and winning convincingly!

If its blind pick then I completely agree with you. But then again, if you can't beat them join them. Insta lock for example an adc like caitlyn. They can't really expect you to go top or jungle do they? Maybe, "maybe" mid but thats still dangerous.
    Agreed. If it's blind pick and you asserted your intended role before them, then inconvenience them without breaking the summoners code. You called ADC and then they locked in an ADC as well? Well let's try that Varus in the Jungle! You break meta but don't break the summoners code. you have a shitty game, but you may make them think that 'actually, maybe we should have some forethought and not be complete pricks next time'
    Last edited by Dundebuns; 2013-12-19 at 11:05 AM.
    RETH

Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Played a game as Steve from Accounting (Definitely not Blitzcrank). Couldn't land a single hook, and I was so bad. Ended up as level 12 when everyone else was level 17/18 on the enemy team. Such a bad game...
    Sounds like my Blitzcrank games. I've actually discovered that if a skillshot has to be precise, I can't land it under pressure. I'll have to work on that, and I'll just play Sona, Taric, and Annie until then (Yes I'm aware Sona and Annie have skillshots, but the aiming is a little less lax when you don't have to worry about minions being in the way, if you ask me).
    I am the BEASTMASTER. What are you?
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    It's like saying "Why train up as a football team and go and play in the World Cup, when any random groups of people are playing Football down the park all the time! Footballs too accessable for everyone, GZ Blizzard!"

Deleted
    Yup. That's why I stopped playing blind pick. Draft you learn to play other roles as well but if you generally pick 2 roles to get good at then odds are you will get one. Only had a handful of games where I've not been jungle or support, in fact one was against a plat Nasus (a champ I always ban), went Jayce and tried to deny his farm as much as possible, lost the lane but won the game

Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post

So I jungled next game as Nautilus. Realised after the first camp I had chosen another hook champ, but ended up going 8/3/19 completely stomping the enemy team. My fave bit was duelling a fed Panth and winning convincingly!

Agreed. If it's blind pick and you asserted your intended role before them, then inconvenience them without breaking the summoners code. You called ADC and then they locked in an ADC as well? Well let's try that Varus in the Jungle! You break meta but don't break the summoners code. you have a shitty game, but you may make them think that 'actually, maybe we should have some forethought and not be complete pricks next time'
    Yeah u shud punish the other three because the other guy took your want first. Cmon thats immature towards the other players.

Just played another as proxy singed. A little worse because they all came top multiple times and no one followed or pushed their lanes in response. I did half of our team's overall champion damage in the end, and got a quadra basically by accident lol. Meanwhile, Vi bitches at me for proxy farming when I'm not even feeding nearly as hard as some proxy singeds. I think I was 3/8 at that point. I help them in a teamfight at our 2nd mid turret and they chase me in circles for a while, kill me with poison ticking on all five, then Nami bubble on all five and suddenly QUADRAKILL. Uh.

Then, I fight in the teamfight that essentially costs us the game. Vi's off in bumfuck nowhere after me pinging for a good 30 seconds the bare mid inhib to push and they engage on us. I'm running around with my Q and throwing the Jax off our Jinx on CD... Vi finally shows up and dives into their Sivir, Gragas and Volibear. She then bitches at me for... I don't know, existing?

Some people just need someone to lay all blame on, so if you had a few deaths in the start - thats you! Been there done that, had some bad Renekton games, where I get countered and camped and end up dying 2-3 times to their top/jungler. So people started to blame me for everything, I ended up outfarming their toplaner (As 18cs is the same as 1 kill, and I had like 100 more farm than him, and all he got was the kills on me and some assists in teamfights), I cant believe how badly people farm in bronze (Yes stuck in b1); i pretty much always have 100+cs more than the one I lane against, and its very rare the adcs can keep up with me.
    People jus underestimate the gold you get from creeps I guess.
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

>queue ranked
    >last pick on team
    >fill, but get fav position (top)
    >play mundo vs jax
    >bot lane 0-6, 0-5 at 15 minute mark
    >mid lane 0-8 at 15 minute mark
    >me 1-3 at 15 minute mark
    >four afk by 20 minutes
    >lose 20 lp

20/8 Yorick game. I am singlehandedly carrying us and it's kinda sad how bad my team actually is... I'm now soloing baron since I am full build and am legendary. I got baron down to 2k then my jungler mundo comes by, smites and runs off. I'm oom and just AAing baron now and then, they all come in and a pantheon spear takes it. I'm not mad at mundo for smiting... I'm mad at mundo for smiting when there was no chance of actually KILLING baron with the smite. I died and they pushed down our 2nd inhib, killing the remaining (connected, as akali DCed at some point after I started killing baron) people on my team. Why they felt the need to fight at the inhib without their main damage and tank alive AND their mid laner DCed is beyond me.

Had about a 6 game win streak in Bronze 1, got to Promo games, goes XOXX-, honestly, some players should just train some more against bots, what a freaking useless bunch of noobs I tend to end up with when I actually need a win. So freaking annoyed right now, I had a pretty good laning phase against a Riven as Renekton, ended up 6-1 when I got her turret down, by that time our bot lane had fed their Sivir about 8 kills, our Kennen had fed their Fishy 6 kills. And our jungler, dunno mate - cant say he did much.

In the end our botlane died about 25times total. How's that possible as Jinx and Leona is beyond me. Well, back to farming LP, so fucking tired of all those gaaaaaaahahhhah. 3rd time I lose promos because I end up with shit teams. Yes this is just letting out steam, there is no productive or anything here. Just me needing to get a load of my chest, because if I say ONE bad word ingame; LOL REPORT THAT NABB.

Tempting to just quit the whole game, as all my mates did. Or see if I can find someone to do 5s with again, atleast I can chose what morons I want to play with then ^^

Jesus christ i hate people who can't learn from their mistakes. I dont mind when i hear "first blood" and see our mid get killed, but when i see our mid dying 4-5 times to jungle ganks in like 15mins, that's when it really rustles my jimmies.

Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    Jesus christ i hate people who can't learn from their mistakes. I dont mind when i hear "first blood" and see our mid get killed, but when i see our mid dying 4-5 times to jungle ganks in like 15mins, that's when it really rustles my jimmies.
    Indeed, a first blood isnt a complete loss, if the one who gets killed play it smart and farm it up again. I also hate when our jungler never helps the lane that gets camped by the enemy jungler, making our laner fall too far behind.
    Oh and when the jungler just stands in a bush waiting for an opportunity, then just waste like 15 seconds and walks away..

10+ Year Old Account
    I just needed to win out the rest of my 3 provisionals and I would be in silver, but just my luck all three games I get mentally challenged junglers that never gank my lane and feed other lanes while the enemy jungler camps me.

Sometimes I hate that this game is so team oriented. If it was just me vs. my lane enemy I would win 95% of my games.

Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    I just needed to win out the rest of my 3 provisionals and I would be in silver, but just my luck all three games I get mentally challenged junglers that never gank my lane and feed other lanes while the enemy jungler camps me.

Sometimes I hate that this game is so team oriented. If it was just me vs. my lane enemy I would win 95% of my games.
    Got the exact same problem, lost my promo to silverV 3 times now, so sick and tired of the teams I get in promos, then I end up with people with brain/smurfs in the other ranked games..