10+ Year Old Account
    How do you start Eve without a leash? I go super low if I don't get one.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Never been a fan ove Eve, just because of her first clear.. It hurts so much :/
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    I don't know? Take Gromp > Blue > Crab > Wolves? While chucking both pots. You have enough gold to upgrade machete and go red after that. Atleast that is what I do.

You dont even need crab to afford the upgraded machete, two camps + buff is enough. I hate going crab if I am low on hp, incase enemy jungler is doing the same thing..

- - - Updated - - -

Wasted my flash once or twice because of that D:
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

I never go crab unless I've spotted the enemy jungler or have red buff. Red makes it so much easier.

On upgrades, I always Gromp -> Blue -> Wolves, or Krugs -> Red -> Raptors. Fairly safe (at least Blue route, raptors hurt), and the early backing gives up quick extra gold with the upgrades and saves a pot or two.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow the Edgehog View Post
    I never go crab unless I've spotted the enemy jungler or have red buff. Red makes it so much easier.

On upgrades, I always Gromp -> Blue -> Wolves, or Krugs -> Red -> Raptors. Fairly safe (at least Blue route, raptors hurt), and the early backing gives up quick extra gold with the upgrades and saves a pot or two.
    The way to deal with raptors on first clear is to kill off all the small ones first, if you got red buff this is very easy. And it will actually take away 3/4 of the dmg dealt to you. See so many junglers that dont know this, but the small ones deals the same dmg as the big one.

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    The way to deal with raptors on first clear is to kill off all the small ones first, if you got red buff this is very easy. And it will actually take away 3/4 of the dmg dealt to you. See so many junglers that dont know this, but the small ones deals the same dmg as the big one.
    I know. It doesn't matter to me, as I play mainly Diana, Udyr, etc, who clear with AoE anyways, so the first wave or two is easily enough to clear, and then the Trailblazer takes care of it easily enough.

15+ Year Old Account
    A) Get a leash whenever possible.

B) I always go Rocks (smite) -> Red -> Blue (smite) -> Crab -> Lane as Eve.

I level Q->E->W for skills. I try to save a health pot for after Red, before Blue. It's really key to time out her Rock Stun with her Ravage haste buff / stack application. I also have a very specific rune/mastery build I use for her - it's like 12/3/12 or something - spell vamp and anything that makes jungle a little easier to live through - and then my rune page for her is similarly bizarre and specific - 9 armor, 6% spell vamp, rest AP.

The only point of runes/masteries for her is softening that first clear - all the rest of her power I get through items. Fighting the crab is a good way to get some health back before your gank. The goal is to come out of that first clear with enough health to gank mid lane (usually). Sometimes it gets a kill, but more often the goal is just to get mid's summoner spells ASAP - the moment I get a flash or something I run away and back - then return a minute later with items / no flash.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Deleted
    Just one thing. Vayne players in Platinum. Please die. She is picked almost every single game and I can't wrap my head around the fact why these players would want to play her. THEY ALL SUCK. It is incredible. Both on my team and the enemy team. I just... fuck.

The vayne from last game takes the cake though. First picks Vayne. Like all Vayne players tend to do. Opossing team picks Braum/Lucian combo. Gonna be a rough lane. Vayne proceeds to eat every Braum Q ever, Lucian dashes in procs the stun and trade lost. Vayne pendels between mid and bot lane to try and pick up any farm. Gets bullied out of both lanes. At the 15min mark Lucian has 110 farm. My Vayne around the 40 CS.

And of course she then keeps eating every other skillshot in the game.

I just don't know why people pick Vayne. Whenever she is on the opossing team (Usually first pick) I just pick a Support that can use and abuse her in lane and shut her down. People like to bitch about Vayne being OP. And she can be WHEN sombody can actually play her. I've yet to find these mystical creatures.

15+ Year Old Account
    I actually ban Vayne quite often in ranked. Not because she's good, but because I want to avoid Vayne players (regardless of what team they are on).
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

I actually had a good Vayne on my team yesterday, she died two times in lane, and I feared it was one of those Vaynes.. But then after she got her BorK and almost a PD she exploded, dodged so many skill shots with her tumble, kited for ages, and so forth. Was amazing to watch her.

So they do exist, those who can play her :P

On a 19 game losing streak atm. I have only played badly in 3 of my games and had meh scores in like 3 others but I can't carry these people They're so fucking stupid I am the only player on my team that does any damage. They give up my lead do nothing the jungle never covers or ganks my lane even when I play the match up correctly. They throw over stupid shit do the most retarded dragons I have ever seen. If I don't camp they just feed all game but if I push everyone on the other team takes turns covering. I don't know if I am just fighting five man premades or what but god this shit is getting on my nerves.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2015-08-20 at 06:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dedomoazul View Post
    the best thing you can do for yourself is. Walk away from the game for 2-3days. Come back. An dominate.
    I have been taking 1-2 day breaks but dude I am just trying to win normals not even ranked and this shit feels impossible. I don't play ranked unless I can win a normal game before I queue and this is just pissing me off atm. Might just play warframe for like a month at this rate. I need equinox and some of the new weapons .

Quote Originally Posted by PostGG View Post
    I have been taking 1-2 day breaks but dude I am just trying to win normals not even ranked and this shit feels impossible.
    Oh man, nothing you can do about normals. People are garbage. Take for instance my best champion Renekton. Just yesterday I went 7/0 in lane using Flash/tele. Against a Leesin with ignite an a xin jung who like to camp top.

we're 25mins in. Im 13/3. HUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE. Anything short of 4 people on their team an I'll kill them all. Their only saving grace was 3/2 Jinx I murdered twice in a 1v4. But my skuad doesn't care to group, or manage an objective. Vayne insisted on i'll come back i just need farm.. Alistar stayed for exp an shield stacks. Viktor is literally circling around mid, stealing jung camps from a udyr who thinks he's trick2g.

Long story short. ended the game at 47mins. 15/7 I may of been huge but Renekton falls off late. Despite best effort. our carries were horrible
    Shout out to Vayne's that tumble foward.

An probably the most depressing part was. When I finally looked at our Viktor's items an cs an knew.. ok. We arent coming back. 47min. 82cs, two items built, still on first core. level 13. Which is only made more depressing since he was ACTIVELY taking jungle camps
    Last edited by Misjudged Maaanwell; 2015-08-20 at 06:28 PM.

Want to see a fun and interesting game?

WAIT NO MORE! -Here-

Our top Riven dies at 2.16 to Xin, TPs back, and insta dies right away. Walks back up to her lane, dies again! And this continues like hell, Xin goes on a 20/0!! killing spree.

Meanwhile mid, our Yasou is losing to LB, says that it is all about her being lucky, but KEEPS ON PUSHING his lane 24/7, and then complains about me not ganking. I got my chat restriction, so I keep on doing my shit, which isn't much as every. fucking. lane. is pushing. Riven is hardcore pushing, just to die the second she gets to Xins turret. Bot is doing ok, pushing, getting pushed, living their own life. Vayne is rather decent and Blitz get off some good grabs. I go mid to counter gank, get a double but dies to the turret after, still wurf in my eyes.
    Yasou comes back to lane, dies, types in all chat "lol so lucky", LB isn't saying a word.

Geezes, the worst fucking part is that they refused to surrender! Riven was on a "mocking spree" with "lol go to your mom if you want to cry" etc, trying to mock me. But fuck her, she is like 0/15 anyways, not worth a dime. Riven and Blitz had the new skin, so I assume it was those two who voted no, because they seemed to know each other in the start of the match.

FUCK new skins. Brings out the shittiest players because "ooo look shiiiny".

@Dedomoazul, I only play Normals, people aren't garbage, some are, but not all. And if 'people are garbage' but you are not, that leaves you with the winning team. As it is 1 brain vs 9 brain deads.
    And if you are so huge, as you claim to be, did you do anything to get other lanes rolling? Rotate, TP ganks, and so forth. If you are the most fed on your team, leave your lane and start feeding your team mates as well. This isn't a solo game. The best thing to do when ahead, is to help your team back up on their feet.
    Not sit in toplane complaining while you play farmville.

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Want to see a fun and interesting game?

WAIT NO MORE! -Here-

Our top Riven dies at 2.16 to Xin, TPs back, and insta dies right away. Walks back up to her lane, dies again! And this continues like hell, Xin goes on a 20/0!! killing spree.

Meanwhile mid, our Yasou is losing to LB, says that it is all about her being lucky, but KEEPS ON PUSHING his lane 24/7, and then complains about me not ganking. I got my chat restriction, so I keep on doing my shit, which isn't much as every. fucking. lane. is pushing. Riven is hardcore pushing, just to die the second she gets to Xins turret. Bot is doing ok, pushing, getting pushed, living their own life. Vayne is rather decent and Blitz get off some good grabs. I go mid to counter gank, get a double but dies to the turret after, still wurf in my eyes.
    Yasou comes back to lane, dies, types in all chat "lol so lucky", LB isn't saying a word.

Geezes, the worst fucking part is that they refused to surrender! Riven was on a "mocking spree" with "lol go to your mom if you want to cry" etc, trying to mock me. But fuck her, she is like 0/15 anyways, not worth a dime. Riven and Blitz had the new skin, so I assume it was those two who voted no, because they seemed to know each other in the start of the match.

FUCK new skins. Brings out the shittiest players because "ooo look shiiiny".

@Dedomoazul, I only play Normals, people aren't garbage, some are, but not all. And if 'people are garbage' but you are not, that leaves you with the winning team. As it is 1 brain vs 9 brain deads.
    And if you are so huge, as you claim to be, did you do anything to get other lanes rolling? Rotate, TP ganks, and so forth. If you are the most fed on your team, leave your lane and start feeding your team mates as well. This isn't a solo game. The best thing to do when ahead, is to help your team back up on their feet.
    Not sit in toplane complaining while you play farmville.
    In my case I did I got several kills bot lane. I pushed bot early but jungle never covers because raptors and golems are more important apparently. The other team blocks any towers I try to push. Like I had the support roam and cock block me mid but my jg is like damn those wolves are tasty. In my cases its probably bad luck but holy shit man I give them kills and they just do nothing with it. They don't push and look for solo kills and wonder why we have no towers at 40 mins. Anivia was working for a little bit but its legit feels like a 1v5 I am the only person who des any dmg. It blows my mind. Even when I play annie and go like 14/0/8 I still lose because they just give up objectives for free while accomplishing nothing. I have bad games but they're in the minority right now I legit go 8/2/x some games and still lose.

10+ Year Old Account
    Then your problem isn't in laning and getting picks, but elsewhere. You can't improve the idiots you get in your game. You can improve your own play.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dedomoazul View Post
    Also saying garbage is harsh. Rather. Most people in normals are learning new champions. Or just having fun. The actual objective of the game. Is lost. As people rather farm kills, an finish builds.
    This is true, I really don't care about losing or winning normal games. I only play them when queing with friends or when I want to learn a new champion. And I know I'll probably lose when playing with my friends. (fucking trolls). And with new champions It's just getting a good feel and understanding about the champion and I can do that when I am losing the game too.

And to expand on winning games when you are ahead in lane is about helping your other lanes. For example. I was playing Nautilus top against new Garen. I actually managed to kill him twice in lane as tank Nautilus. Don't ask me how. But I did. So, I'm winning lane hard. Now what? Mid lane is taking turns when it comes to killing each other so it's kinda going even. I decide to roam mid and gank for my mid laner. This turns into a lead for my mid laner which of he can work off.

Getting annoyed with winning my lane but all 4 of my other team mates being dog shit. Hell I am even telling the jungler to focus on mid and bot so someone else can get fed as well...
    RETH

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh. And then you throw a snowball and murder their faces.