Indeed, all champions works nice in Aram now with the snowball.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Getting annoyed with winning my lane but all 4 of my other team mates being dog shit. Hell I am even telling the jungler to focus on mid and bot so someone else can get fed as well...
    No, setup your lane up for easy ganks early and get you and your jungler fed then roam and take other peoples towers. If you push your lane hard they will focus you and that take pressure off other lanes as well. If someone is wrecking in lane help them and get an early tower.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2015-08-26 at 03:47 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Getting annoyed with winning my lane but all 4 of my other team mates being dog shit. Hell I am even telling the jungler to focus on mid and bot so someone else can get fed as well...
    If you're fed, it's your job to roam
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    If you're fed, it's your job to roam
    Or amast their forces to you. So your skuad can claim the map, an free farm. Just make sure you tell people how many are top/mid. An ping the assist for free drag, or turret

What I do if I crush my lane opponent (usually top):

Push in that turret, destroy it! Remember to buy wards if you are doing this, I usually upgrade my trinket when I ding 9 (the first back after that), and always keep a pink ward out on the map (usually around enemy top side buff). This will ensure you a safe pushing, and good time to back off if the enemy jungler is comming, DONT just put your trinket ward in that little river bush, you will have NO time to react to a gank if you have pushed up to their turret.

While you are destroying it (take it a bit by bit), you can either roam mid if you see the enemy laner is pushed up, and/or you or your midlaning mate got some CC for a secure kill/flash. Or you can use your TP to help out bot. And my favorite - steal the enemy buff, by having good vision.

The top turret should fall rather fast if you keep up the pressure.

After that is done, the real roaming start. Every says top laners are just on a farming isle, fuck that! Be a man, go kill stuff! Push the top lane a little bit (not to far, you will be gangbanged for sure), and run down to mid (or steal some jungle camps, remember WARDS!), and help your midlaner to push in that mid turret, after that is down it is time to go push top some more, because now the map really opens up for you. But remember - WARDS! Vision save lifes, and grant easy kills in the jungle. The gold is so worth it.
    Bot lane is the farming isle, ADCs love to farm. So many times you run all the way down there, pling like crazy, go dive that enemy adc that is like 40% hp. Just to see your ADC is standing there, last hitting a wave. And you have to flash out of turret range.. "Dude, look the farm!"

Anyways, it is all about creating pressure. And there is nothing wrong in spending your extra gold on wards. It is not a supports job to ward the entire map. Upgrade that trinket, place out that pink. Tadaa - 4 more wards on the map. And nothing creates more pressure, than knowing where the enemy jungler is at any given time.

Extra tip: if it is an enemy Eve jungler, ward her camps. She can't stealth while farming
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    Started a normal draft, which is what I do most of the time, and apparently 2 of the guys thought that "90% of normal draft was rank banned players" as they were both these kind of player. Man, I could see within 5 minutes why. Sure, I had a pretty poor game, but after the first tiny mishap one guy just didn't stop pinging (ignored him quite quickly, so that's all I saw). Other guy was constantly whining on the jungler, even though he did quite good in lane. I think we got 6-8 surrender votes until the 45 minute mark when we won a teamfight (we really weren't that far behind) and won the game. Jeez, relax people, try and have some fun! If not, and you just want to win, that's fine too, then don't tilt and keep playing, all good.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Extra tip: if it is an enemy Eve jungler, ward her camps. She can't stealth while farming
    Yesssss, gooooood, venture into my jungle to place wards

<--- Eve most played champ

One ward at chickens, and one between blue/frog thing and I am covered. Chickens is the most farmed camp, so a ward there will reveal you, and even make delay you if you smite the chickens because you will most likely kill the ward as well. More than enough time for mid at least to play more safe.
    And the ward around blue will also reveal you, and even give me a timer on blue buff.

So yeah, it is worth it. And it is easy to just walk in there, put out a ward, and run about out.

15+ Year Old Account
    Eve is often lurking the river for ganks though, and when I follow someone heading into my jungle I usually watch them for awhile while signaling my teammates to close in - so that's what I was trying to imply - it's not that those are bad ward placements or that knowing where I am (and am not) isn't valuable/important, just that I may be stalking you

It's all well and good people telling me to snowball, but snowball potential when playing a tank is somewhat limited, since I rely on the rest of the team after a 5 man Mega Gnar stun :<
    RETH

I've seen plenty of good Gnars snowballing. Was against one that went like 5/0 against his top lane opponent, after that no one could touch him because of this tankyness + dmg from BotrK.
    He roamed mid, and got that lane rolling, then he started to even come all the way to bot, and even if we (I was Morde with a Janna support) had won the lane, he managed to get some kills to their Vayne, which in turn snowballed out of control because our Aatrox jungle loved to overextend every time he had his passive up. As if that makes him any harder to kill - nuke him down, wait for him to respawn/recharge/what ever, condemn him to the wall and finish him off.
    Last edited by Noxina; 2015-08-31 at 09:49 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    I've seen plenty of good Gnars snowballing. Was against one that went like 5/0 against his top lane opponent, after that no one could touch him because of this tankyness + dmg from BotrK.
    He roamed mid, and got that lane rolling, then he started to even come all the way to bot, and even if we (I was Morde with a Janna support) had won the lane, he managed to get some kills to their Vayne, which in turn snowballed out of control because our Aatrox jungle loved to overextend every time he had his passive up. As if that makes him any harder to kill - nuke him down, wait for him to respawn/recharge/what ever, condemn him to the wall and finish him off.
    Aatrox is bad champion IMO. I think a good improvement for him - would be to make it so when his passive is available and he 'dies' and begins to regenerate - if he clicks his fountain he respawns instead back at his base. That would allow him to do the insane overextension that he was designed to do (because he was designed for invasion), but not make his passive so useless when he loses. He still has to heal up and run back to the fight, but he doesn't feed once every 3 minutes or whatever.

It would enable him to do the playstyle for which he was designed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tbh, one of the things they should do with Aatrox is give him Sion's old ultimate. They can probably just tag it on top of his current one.

Then make his passive meaningful and there we go. A champion with some very clear benefits.

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    Aatrox is bad champion IMO. I think a good improvement for him - would be to make it so when his passive is available and he 'dies' and begins to regenerate - if he clicks his fountain he respawns instead back at his base. That would allow him to do the insane overextension that he was designed to do (because he was designed for invasion), but not make his passive so useless when he loses. He still has to heal up and run back to the fight, but he doesn't feed once every 3 minutes or whatever.

It would enable him to do the playstyle for which he was designed.
    I remember a while ago, they even played him in LCS just because of that early towerdive.

But yeah, he is bad, he is some fun to play (massive healing with Sated for instance), but there is just so many better options.

10+ Year Old Account
    Check my last game. I was garen with a kat, jayce and lux bot, and a fidd jungle. I did fine top, but since I didn't participate in exactly one team fight, the game is my fault somehow. Its not the 0/10 jayce adc or the 3/11 fidd, it's of course the guys fault who's doing well. Whatever. Good thing I muted in game, cause if that post game chat was what was going on after that first team fight, the bans could be justified haha. But it's a free online game, what can you do.

OOOKKKKK...so last game the enemy twitch got 4 kills in 2 minutes, and of course my mid laner afk's after a while. I going to get Saints Row 4 working, cause I need a break from league right now apparently lol. I think playing garen is causing the LoL gods to be angry with me.
    Last edited by Ragu4; 2015-09-10 at 06:47 AM.

People on my team that fight x-1 v x tend to get a very simple response from me; The important fact is I wasn't there, not why. I got it from some pro player.
    RETH

15+ Year Old Account
    I like that Dundle, I'll use that in the future.

Finally got gold! after 6 months .

10+ Year Old Account
    Man, my last four losses i've gotten 3 S rankings and an A+. I didn't even know you can get an S and lose. I know the whole ranking system isn't too accurate on skill (or is it?), but i'm starting to get tired of two things:
    1. I play team builder only so I can play what I want, where I want. I also do it because normals = who cares, have fun. Yet you still get the ultra angry people whining that my Vi build isn't the most optimal build path (S game btw, lol)
    2. This game is finally getting really, REALLY stale. I need to take a break, but my apartment internet friggin' blocks steam, and I get a MAX 80 kbps download, which means I can barely watch 240p youtube vids, so it's a no-go for downloading non-steam games. Thankfully i'm getting new internet friday, gotta love paychecks.

I'm just looking for a game I can chill out with for a few hours a week in between school and work, and league, even in team builder, is becoming a stressful experience almost every time. I've been debating getting back into WoW. I'm still unsure about that, but honestly, the garrisons seem like the most casual thing ever, and i'm not looking for much else right now. Oh and I want to replay Saints Row 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragu4 View Post
    Man, my last four losses i've gotten 3 S rankings and an A+. I didn't even know you can get an S and lose. I know the whole ranking system isn't too accurate on skill (or is it?), but i'm starting to get tired of two things:
    1. I play team builder only so I can play what I want, where I want. I also do it because normals = who cares, have fun. Yet you still get the ultra angry people whining that my Vi build isn't the most optimal build path (S game btw, lol)
    2. This game is finally getting really, REALLY stale. I need to take a break, but my apartment internet friggin' blocks steam, and I get a MAX 80 kbps download, which means I can barely watch 240p youtube vids, so it's a no-go for downloading non-steam games. Thankfully i'm getting new internet friday, gotta love paychecks.

I'm just looking for a game I can chill out with for a few hours a week in between school and work, and league, even in team builder, is becoming a stressful experience almost every time. I've been debating getting back into WoW. I'm still unsure about that, but honestly, the garrisons seem like the most casual thing ever, and i'm not looking for much else right now. Oh and I want to replay Saints Row 4.
    Try warframe