15+ Year Old Account
    To be fair yes - if you could have ended the invading Eve (she's shitty at escaping early jungle invades and she's not a good duelist) - then yes, you probably should have come in behind her and taken the kill and denied her some early map time: then at least both junglers would be on equally behind footing, and you would be up one kill.

It's different if you were also low and not confident you could finish her (really depends on if the Kayle put up a fight or tried to flee, and where exactly she got ganked) - but yea, that kill is worth more gold/xp than your lane, and it also shuts down the enemy jungler: it's definitely worth leaving your lane for.

Obviously that doesn't at all mean that your team wasn't making tons of other mistakes themselves - but you comprehended those ones - where you believed you were in the right to let Eve escape with the kill (which I wouldn't agree with).
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    To be fair yes - if you could have ended the invading Eve (she's shitty at escaping early jungle invades and she's not a good duelist) - then yes, you probably should have come in behind her and taken the kill and denied her some early map time: then at least both junglers would be on equally behind footing, and you would be up one kill.

It's different if you were also low and not confident you could finish her (really depends on if the Kayle put up a fight or tried to flee, and where exactly she got ganked) - but yea, that kill is worth more gold/xp than your lane, and it also shuts down the enemy jungler: it's definitely worth leaving your lane for.

Obviously that doesn't at all mean that your team wasn't making tons of other mistakes themselves - but you comprehended those ones - where you believed you were in the right to let Eve escape with the kill (which I wouldn't agree with).
    Yeah I'm going to leave over 3 waves to a turret early game in hopes of finding a Eve that surely hasn't already left the jungle and maybe almost end up only slightly behind from that if my lane opponent gets a DC. Seems very solid way of winning as Talon against lowbies, shame about it being a master tier game ((((

oops wrong forum! sorry!
    Yes, I draw my own avatars.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pristux View Post
    bot dies level 1 to BC/Graves cheesing at the camp, Vayne proceeds to die again to a flash BC E the moment he walks back to the lane so he sells his items and starts walking down botlane to die. Meanwhile the jungle Kayle dies to enemy Eve in his own jungle and starts complaining about lack of help from mid (me) since I'm supposed to abandon 2,5 waves to turret to chase an Eve in our jungle.
    ^ Makes it sound like this an L1 or L2 invade by Eve vs Kayle, in which case it's almost certainly a Red/Blue buff invade - so maybe that's the font of confusion - but how you have 2.5-3 waves piled up under your turret pre-6 is hard to fathom.

Something just doesn't add up to me.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    The inevitable garen nerfs will make me sad. But I finally like the champ again, so it's whatever. Plus I win my lane alot, but who gives a shit about top lane?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    No, Sated Devourer Vi procs her Passive E every 2nd hit, which is 10% + 1% per 35 Bonus AD HP of enemy. So with Sated Devourer and some more on hit items, the damage she deals is just too freaking insane. I'd say she is hidden OP with it. Though she can be a bit too squish if you go the damage route with her.

But with a damage build and Sated Devourer, you will slaughter the carries in NO time. And even melt tanks because of BotRK + Passive just drains the HP from people.
    I feel like vi with sated, botrk, and titanic into tank would be really good. Maybe even better on yi.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, if you can build that in a game and not instantly melt, you can build whatever the fuck you want and it wouldn't matter. You could go AP Vi if you're that far ahead.

I'd just go Vi with warrior, and decimate the early game though. Instead of spending time farming. Her ganks are just too good early. But Sated is fun, especially if you are way ahead, can build some nice on hit items, and don't need to be very tanky because your team will win pretty much any teamfight anyways.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Same, been on a losing spree lately. So I just took a break and played some Heroes of the Storm. Losing about every match there aswell though

Worst part, I can't solely blame my team for the losses, I have been playing so bad lately.. Bad decisions etc. Shame on me!
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Coming off a loss from a fairly close game, and I won't lie, I'm a little bit butthurt.

Team Comps: Top: Irelia Jung: Warwick Mid: Malzahar ADC: Sivir Supp: Zyra
    vs. Top Cho'gath Jung: Diana Mid: Talon ADC: Jinx Supp: Leona

Losing side was my team, I was the Sivir. Diana went godlike by 20 mins, mixture of kills from all lanes (3 total botlane).

Would you rather have a Malz with 34,393 damage to champs and a 7/12/18 KDA or a Sivir with 29,932 damage to champs and 12/8/15 KDA?

The Malz was ripping on me for not having any damage to champs, but I feel like staying alive is more important? Somebody please set me straight?

15+ Year Old Account
    Absolutely staying alive is more important than damage done. People like to focus on one stat or detail about a lost game rather than look at the whole picture. People tell you stop attacking tanks, they look only at the fact that you went 0/8 instead of 0/8/13, etc. Just focus on what YOU need to be doing. Are you positioning yourself correctly, making sure to attack while kiting back? There's just so much more to a game than just raw stats.

Ugh need to rant some;

What a fucking useless piece of shit team! Ah, feels good.

So I am Vayne, with a Morgana support vs Jinx/Janna. I tell her: "Just let me farm, I'll outscale them if you just protect me against all inns, if they dont go in - dont even think about fighting. "
    She starts ok, playing it safe, then at lvl 3 for some reason she starts to be super aggressive against them, and they win about every trade. I tell her to stop, she tells our Jungler to come down, fair enough. he comes down, we manage to kill Janna, then Rengar dies to Jinx, she speed runs and catches me under the turret while trying to get away with 100-200hp, gets a rocket of that crits (ofc) and then gets a double. So now I am 1 kill and about 10 farm behind; "Morgana, please play safe, I just want to freeze the lane and farm now."
    She responds with: "its lost!"
    And fucking pushes the lane with her pool, so I lose CC AND we push. Great! I try to keep my cool, focusing on CCing, and getting in some poke every now and then. Jinx fishes up another kill with an ultimate to midlane - bummer.. And then just snowballs out of controll. Her rocket auto crits and deals 50% of my HP, I got no chance to fight it, because everytime I get a good stun Janna just tosses me away with her Q or Ult. My team all goes from "we can climb back!" to "fuck this shit" and starts to do stupid idiotic shit like flashing into a fed Jinx and die in an instant (looking at Morgana, she hit a Q, flashed in and most likely realized she had just used her ult, so she just stood there and died) and starts to flame me for actually trying. I farm up, I get a couple more kills (ended with 3/2/3 out of 11 kills teamwide), and I can actually start to face them 1v1 if I get in a condemn, which honestly isnt hard. Only problem is Jinx.

So I tell my team; "play it safe, farm under turrets they cant really dive us. Their tanks are squish as fuck". Jinx had 12 out of 23 kills in the end, the others wheren't really a threat at all.
    But they tell me that it is stupid to do that, and that we should fight them head on! Then die, again and again.

Rengar: 3/7/6
    Morgana: 1/7/3
    Kog: 3/4/2
    Olaf: 1/3/3

So yeah, I wasn't fed, I wasn't able to remotely carry. But before their scores became this absurdly negative, we where pretty even. Only Jinx had kills, and she was 5/1/1, while the second most fed on their team was 1/something/something. And yet they decide to give up. I just dont get it, why play ranked if you just gonna give up the second it is an uphill fight?

Deleted
    I can finally understand why people rage in this game.
    Teammates engaging 5 v 1.
    Facetanking full health towers with no minions.

I just. What the flying fuck?

Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    I just dropped from Gold 3 to Gold 5, in that drop I won 1 single game. Rankeds and normals, has been a shit spree... not a single game without someone afking, trolling or feeding, it has been insane >.< Shit, I'm not saying I don't fuck up in any of those games, but holy cow.
    I feel bad for you buddy, but at the same time it's so comforting to know that this is happening everywhere. I too lost 2 ranks, I had something ridiculous like 9 games IN A ROW with an afker or feeding troll on our team.
    I got so mad I actually started a new account during my man-tantrum, and have not logged back on my main since. Lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dropped to gold 5 because i'm that bad. Will accept tips to reduce my ladder anxiety
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    I dropped to gold 5 because i'm that bad. Will accept tips to reduce my ladder anxiety
    You can't get worse at league over time unless you take extended breaks or don't make an effort to keep up with the meta.

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah im going to take a trademarked Ragu League Break. I uninstall the game so I cant possibly play it without a massive install wait, which will discourage me from trying to install it again. Takes me ~2 weeks before i wanna play again.

So after having a recent tantrum at being dropped 2 ranks due to countless trolls and AFKers on my team I made a new account and started over. Got to 30, began my placements.
    But it's become blatantly obvious that no matter how well I play, if my team doesn't follow suit it's a lost game, every. god. damn. time.

I'm really the last person to brag ever, but I had some seriously good games in my placements, games where I was 3/2/8 for example (Im a support main) and those kills were not stolen, they were me getting sick of my team not doing anything so I chased them down myself, assists are low for obvious reasons (team not getting ANY kills ever despite my on point CC, initiations and peels). But regardless of how hard I try, or how well I may or may not play, it has literally no effect on the end result of the game. It's driving me nuts!!!!!!
    Reading this in my head it sounds like im just blaming everyone else for me being shit, and I honestly was starting to think that for the longest while, maybe it was me. But then I decided to go over all my recent games and analyze the scores, sure I had some shit games, but for the most part, I was the only player, with a positive score, ever.

*Cries* God damnit bronze.
    Last edited by Thychiz; 2015-10-09 at 07:54 AM. Reason: Reasons

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    I don't know about that, I used to push Diamond or Plat easy. I keep up with the Meta. I know my macro gameplay, my micro is still kinda eh but I usually make up for it just by never putting myself in a situation where it would matter.

Now I can't even get past Bronze 1 even after like four series. I'm about to just give up on ranked, my time is over.
    there is no macro in league. You control only your character, there is literally nothing else to do but to control your character. It's just one unit. You don't even have to use courier or illusions. Kek

Still can't beat my anxiety to play solo q, after playing lots of sc2 (until recent patch didn't ruined all the hardware settings and made it unplayable on my pc) i can't stop blaming myself for lost games =(

Sure, stuff like being-jumped-on-while-flash-is-on-CD-and-you-are-a-Twitch-who-just-got-out-of-stealth-and-ulted-in-a-teamfight-and-your-CC-guys-just-ignore-this-fucking-Elise-and-Diana-jumping-on-your-shitface happen, but it doesn't happen that often
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2015-10-09 at 09:20 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

I know what you mean doctor. I can't bring myself to queue for ranked either :< Just too much stress and anxiety.
    RETH