Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    If I ever get stuck supporting again, I'm dodging. If I ever get stuck supporting when my red side team doesn't ban Tristana, I'm fucking uninstalling.

DISABLE THIS BROKEN FUCK CHAMPION.
    Yeah, against her its pretty much "Win fast and hard, or go home crying". I ban her when ever I can, and if she isn't banned I usually go ADC if I can pick Tristana, even though I prefer support, top or mid over ADC. Just because I don't want to face her.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Sorry, I cannot believe at lower ELO that Tristana is that much of a deciding factor. In a 70 minute game I absolutely thrashed a Tristana as Caitlyn (including beating her in a 1v1 duel when both with 6 items.)

http://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflege...4230?tab=stats

I dealt 30k more damage than a Trist (who was ahead of me early game, having PD+IE while I had IE+Vamp.) She's not a free win at all, AD is so important at lower ELO that it's pretty much all player skill.

Well, I don't main ADC (Rarely play it) and I got a 78% win ratio with Tristana. Just survive early game, and you can pretty much just stand in the back in teamfights when you are lvl 16, and auto anything down, and when people are low you just jump in and get resets to hunt everyone down. Also turrets melt when I pop my Q.
    There is of course those who pick her because she is FotM, who haven't really played her before. And thus fail at her.

So yeah, I will say that in the hands of someone half decent, she is rather free elo, but to carry as an ADC you kinda need a OK team that don't trow it early. As ADCs shine late, and Tristana shines really bright late game.

It is a reason she is pick/ban in higher ELOs, she is broken strong. Doesn't matter what ELO it is, she is still broken strong, but in low ELO there is always a chance for someone who have never even played ADC that pick her up, because they have heard she is strong.
    So you can't really base that statement off of on fight really.
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Well its a 131 kill game, so I'd say it's more than one fight My point was that while behind, as an apparently inferior AD carry I not only could beat the Tristana 1v1 I could also carry my team through team fights. Caitlyn is pretty good late game but from what you guys are saying I should have lost that game automatically, but I didn't, because it's more than possible to simply outplay Tristana.

Tristana is meant to be strong late game, she's a hyper-carry. Once an AD has 6 items, and I would say nearly any AD, then your team is in for a hard time. If the enemy team can get their AD to 6 items before yours then it's generally a sign they've done something better.

You could argue that the games too AD carry focused right now, but there are plenty of other roles and champs that have absolutely ridiculous power spikes (hi Yasuo!) What I would say is that current meta means that very few of the other hyper-carries are used meaning the one or two (Vayne sees some play) that are still in use appear even stronger.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Sorry, I cannot believe at lower ELO that Tristana is that much of a deciding factor. In a 70 minute game I absolutely thrashed a Tristana as Caitlyn (including beating her in a 1v1 duel when both with 6 items.)

http://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflege...4230?tab=stats

I dealt 30k more damage than a Trist (who was ahead of me early game, having PD+IE while I had IE+Vamp.) She's not a free win at all, AD is so important at lower ELO that it's pretty much all player skill.
    People need a reason to blame their loss on though!. She's pretty damn good but she's not godmode Kassadin prenerfs. Trist is so easy to just trash in lane and then win before it even matters. Such a bad champion when she'd behind, but then again pretty much every ADC is terrible if they're not even/ahead.

"Hey guys can you surrender at 20 I need to go"

Go crawl in a hole, pour petrol on yourself and light it :/

Wishing death on someone is not cool. Infracted. - Axethor
    Last edited by Axethor; 2014-10-02 at 07:40 PM.
    RETH

1 - 20 at 20 minutes in.
    Oh, did i mention that 12 of those were on the enemy Brand?
    Oh, and also that 8 of the deaths were on our Karthus?
    And 5 on our Nocturne that decided to invade solo lvl 1 while they have 3 people there.

-21. I'm done with ranked for this season.
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Playing with a group of friends, have one random with us, they get Riven in aram. I'm alistar, really hate the champion because of how boring he is but whatever. Now I know my aram winrate is pretty high, but this is stupid. Their karthus is diamond 4, vayne is platinum 4, lux and jarvan are gold, and leblanc is silver 1. 3 of us are unranked, aside from my friend and I who are both silver 2. Our random riven has 10 normal wins and around 200 aram wins. She builds a nomad's medallion and just feeds the entire time, ending at 1-13-5. We start to come back a bit late game but we're basically 4v5ing the entire time. Eventually they just crush us in push and the game ends. Riven did less damage to champions than me when I was full tank alistar (not even sunfire cape or any other tank "damage" items, literally just full tank.). So done with this kind of stuff. Continually against people who are way higher ELO than me in aram to the point where at some point I was against a challenger graves (not even kidding) and a diamond 1 katarina on the same team, with a platinum gragas. None of the people on my team were above silver 3, and most of us were bronze, myself included. It's bad enough that the champions are completely random, but this is just stupid. Really getting sick of league.

15+ Year Old Account
    I played a few aram. So I got Ashe, who I feel is very strong in aram. I am basically carrying the whole team pushing the other team just dominating them getting a huge gold lead not even knowing what to do with the rest of my gold. The only reason we lost is because their Amumu was countering me hard, besides him I was able walk right over their them. They made a strong push killing our inhibitor but I ressed and stopped them from pushing further. I then make a huge push getting a 9 kill streak and killed there inhibitor. I sadly ended up not being able to pull it off and it ended up being a 1 vs 4 and I died. After that they came and pushed to the core in won while I was still ressing. I ended up going 45/10/11, and got 22.6k gold.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    1 - 20 at 20 minutes in.
    Oh, did i mention that 12 of those were on the enemy Brand?
    Oh, and also that 8 of the deaths were on our Karthus?
    And 5 on our Nocturne that decided to invade solo lvl 1 while they have 3 people there.

-21. I'm done with ranked for this season.
    Fed Brand, ugh, his team could just AFK and let him 1v5 you
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Fed Brand, ugh, his team could just AFK and let him 1v5 you
    Or someone could go balls in and kill him suicide way, leaving the team without their main source of dmg.

Thats the thing in ranked, trows happens a lot when people are overly fed.

Another team of feeders. All they did all game was cuss at me cause I wasnt in their lane to stop them from dying. According to them I'm not supposed to actually jungle. I'm supposed to get my gold from assist with their kills in my ganks.

More feeders. All they did was cuss at each other, feed, then surrendered at 20.

And more feeders. They fed the crap out of lee sin, spent all game blaming WW, and everyone cussed at each other and threw racial slurs for an hour. One more loss ill be back in silver 4.
    Last edited by Pandragon; 2014-10-03 at 12:03 AM.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Remember guys, when 5 people gank top lane at the inhibitor, Wraiths are your goal.

Also, when the top laner who has gotten 6 towers singlehandedly (all 3 top, a nexus tower and inner and inhib bot) but has died due to 5 man ganks 8-9 times, blame them profusely for being worthless to the team despite being the only reason you guys are in the game.

- - - Updated - - -

I am going to post this in every pregame lobby now.

I play split push champions. Jax, Fiora, Tryndamere, Nasus. On some of them, I do not take Teleport. I will not group unless we absolutely need to to grab Baron or Dragon. I will also group when I have taken my inhibitor. If you do not do something productive when I get draw between 3 and 5 people to a different lane, I will likely quit. You are not worth my time. You get 3 chances to do something when I get gangbanged.

Wow. The team I just had wins the reward for the dumbest people alive. They all just fed and fed and fed. I have never seen feeding like that. they all had 5+ deaths before 10 mins.

ever had 3-4 friend pre made game and ur friends starts to spit out toxic S*&( at those 2 randoms?? god..... i would never want to play league with them if they are toxic as hell uhhhh

in the end we won the game but still not a pleasent feeling when those randoms got bashed hard by my friends sigh in the end i ended up talking to one of them and played few arams later
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon
    Another team of feeders. All they did all game was cuss at me cause I wasnt in their lane to stop them from dying. According to them I'm not supposed to actually jungle. I'm supposed to get my gold from assist with their kills in my ganks.
    Most of my games end with people blaming the jungler for not ganking their lanes enough (like if it were the jungler's responsability to hold the 3 lanes) or junglers making bad engages because the laners keep crying for ganks thinking that a 2v1 is always an autowin regardless positions, levels, cooldowns, HPs, etc. It is really frustrating to watch people that can't admit they got outplayed.

I could live with that once in a while, but every single game? Is it really that hard to admit that you're not the best player in the world and that sometimes you'll lose your lane because you're not that good? Geez...

That's why I never play jungler.

15+ Year Old Account
    Had one of the most stupidest things happen to me. one of my teammates decides to quit because he is lagging. No worry screw him, I am seriously just recking it killing all top turrets killing the guy who is supposed to stop me, killing his back up, kill the last tower by the inhibitor, they decide to do 1v5 against me, I actually am able to kill 2 of them. I come back and 1v2 people, kill the inhibitor and my team fucking surrenders. It is not like they were fixing to win, quite the contrary, I was wining us the game. They surrendered just to troll me and the opposing team. Assholes, I reported them. At the start they were saying I was feeding, I died 2 time then went 5/2....screw them.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

15+ Year Old Account
    I hear it's a really good idea for Yasuo to all-in Garen when they're both at 6 and Garen's built armor, and Yasuo is on low HP.

In a flash of steel Yasuo whips Garen into the air and blinks up to do TREMENDOUSLY LOW amounts of damage with his R. Garen's just like "no?", ults, then continues farming.

Repeat three or four times.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    I hear it's a really good idea for Yasuo to all-in Garen when they're both at 6 and Garen's built armor, and Yasuo is on low HP.

In a flash of steel Yasuo whips Garen into the air and blinks up to do TREMENDOUSLY LOW amounts of damage with his R. Garen's just like "no?", ults, then continues farming.

Repeat three or four times.
    I love facing Garen, I counter him so hard as Shy.

Another team of feeders and idiots. Malphite lets nasus farm top lane. Then in team fights all my team ever did was focus nasus or voli. Back in silver 4.