Yeah I'm mostly playing normals/arams, and will wait a month before I start climbing into gold again (Do about a ranked game once a day or something though, with about 50% win rate I believe)
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Get into champ select, everything going pretty well, lock in Blitzcrank.. ping immediately shows up at 400 in load in screen. I immediately go what the hell, close out everything, test ping on other stuff, and everywhere but league it stays at 50. I could even run high def streaming during the game without any interupted access when I tried it. And considering playing a champion based purely on a skillshot is essentially impossible if the connection is bad, it was a pretty resounding loss. Honestly, fuck Riot servers. It's actually unbelievable how poor they are at maintaining their internet infrastructure, and it's a resounding reminder for why I shouldn't buy any more of their skins or other such things to help promote shoddy and lazy service. Sorry DJ Sona, if the company put any effort at all into their client I would have happily grabbed you up.

Tried to do some ranked 5's placements with friends. We have never managed to get through all 5 of our placement games before because my one friend bails before we finish every damn time. So this time he tells us he doesn't have work tonight so we can do all 5 of our games. Mind you, I am unranked and the other four are all low Bronze.

So we do really good in our first game. end up winning 35 to 12. So for our second game both our mid and top lose hard (like 0 and 6 by 10min mark hard). Me and my ADC get zoned by the enemy so lose out on gold but we don't give up any kills or turrets. However, our top laner (the guy who never finishes the 5 games) ragequits around the 14min mark and just goes afk. So we end up starting to group up for fights one man down and have to go through that nightmare of situation till the 20min mark when we surrender with a score of 4 to 21. So we are finished and in the lobby and we are immediately met with "to ez, I almost tried. Really, I almost did, but I didn't cause you all suck" from the enemy support. So I look them up, and their team consisted of 2 plats, a gold and 2 Silvers... vs our 4 Bronzes and an unranked, lol.

I played some SoloQ ranked the other day as I was trying to do my placement games and it was just nonstop flaming and "top or feed" bs that on more than one occasion was actually followed through with. This is the first time I have actually tried to do some ranked as though I played a little last season, it was just a bit of normal as I built up my champ pool. At this point I don't know if I even want to play more ranked games as the majority of people I have played against and with have been toxic as hell. I mean, why would anybody want to deal with crap so frequently?

I just love playing against Yasuo. I was nasus with FH + randuins, SV (hp) and TF (hp), and even with ult on their Yasuo literally killed me in 2 seconds. How the fuck is it even remotely balanced for a Yasuo to absolutely melt allmost 6 item Nasus so fast?

Pretty sure Yasuo was nearly full build with BotRK and IE. Its well known, that the amount of dmg a Yasuo can output is insane even with a shiv. Good thing its so easy to lockdown and kill a Yasuo 1vs1 is a diff story tho. Maybe he had ignite aswell

10+ Year Old Account
    Hint: Wither.

I swear I hate people that troll on purpose... especially in ranked... Get to last 2 picks, and top / supp are available... pantheon pick, and lee sin pick... fucking A...

Now I wouldn't have completely minded a Lee Sin supp, as the damage is high for an engage, has poke, and can be quite useful later in the game. The issue I have is when he doesn't buy a supp item for gold income, and then proceeds to last hit creeps that I'm trying to last hit too, and then gets a Q off and dives into their adc/supp only to be stunned and killed.

I could have stabbed him with a rusty screwdriver irl at that point...

FUCKIN HELL HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE FUCKING TROLLS AND SHITFUCKS TO BE PLACED IN BRONZE?

Liss instalocks, we ask: Are you mid or top? about 100 times, no answere, so we have the second pick take Ez because then he could go ADC if Liss told us where she was going and that was mid, no answere, so we assumed she was top (because she is rather strong there), I Pick Nunu jungle because I wanted it, and we have Morg and Corki bot (lots of aoe).
    One second before the Champion select ends: Liss: WTF?! I AM OFC MID, so fuck off cunts!
    Ez goes top against Irelia, loses hard, Liss loses hard against Diana (Liss even had first blood after a trolling Trynd jungle jumped her turret). Bot loses against Leona Jinx.
    I try to help, but everyone flames me for not winning their lanes - ofc. I do what I can, get a nice trippel bot, and dragon, top and mid dies. And this is how it keeps on going, everytime I gank a lane the two other lanes dies.

Worst part: Liss was so fucking full of him self. God fuck this fucking shit.
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    FUCKIN HELL HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE FUCKING TROLLS AND SHITFUCKS TO BE PLACED IN BRONZE?

Liss instalocks, we ask: Are you mid or top? about 100 times, no answere, so we have the second pick take Ez because then he could go ADC if Liss told us where she was going and that was mid, no answere, so we assumed she was top (because she is rather strong there), I Pick Nunu jungle because I wanted it, and we have Morg and Corki bot (lots of aoe).
    One second before the Champion select ends: Liss: WTF?! I AM OFC MID, so fuck off cunts!
    Ez goes top against Irelia, loses hard, Liss loses hard against Diana (Liss even had first blood after a trolling Trynd jungle jumped her turret). Bot loses against Leona Jinx.
    I try to help, but everyone flames me for not winning their lanes - ofc. I do what I can, get a nice trippel bot, and dragon, top and mid dies. And this is how it keeps on going, everytime I gank a lane the two other lanes dies.

I feel the pain brother. I feel it.

Yeah I've played like 30 ranked games top, this season so far. Just because every second game there is a troller/afk/someone who do not belong at that rank. So been playing ARAM, Teambuilder and Nemesis.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post

What league are you in? More often than not turret diving like an idiot is something I don't often see past low Plat. He probably wasn't trolling if you're Gold or below but just didn't understand that it wasn't something he could really dive.
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Guru Laghima View Post
    What league are you in? More often than not turret diving like an idiot is something I don't often see past low Plat. He probably wasn't trolling if you're Gold or below but just didn't understand that it wasn't something he could really dive.
    He towerdived lvl 1 And got placed in S2, ended last season gold 3. Dont see my self even bothering climbing the first months now, I think everyone in Silver have given up and are just trolling. Its horrible to play games, I rather just play Team Builder and learn new champions etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Hint: Wither.
    Takes time for the AS slow on wither to ramp up, and by that point he'd already killed me with his bullshit damage and ult.

had the worst jungle experience in my lol career >_<

janna cheesed my jungle at lvl1 (she stole it with q)

then she came to my blue bullied me out of it so i had to recall

went opposite side of the map to avoid geting cheese and had a lee sin sitting at my red killing me and taking red >_<

was lvl1 like 6min into the game lol the game didnt last long we lost in 20min kek

i have a bit of b**** grudge against ppl who cheese and remember their name
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

In truth Soul your team should have been aware of what was happening and helped you out.

It's not often I get into the state where I am considering leaving League for a few days due to peoples behaviour. I have a thick skin and very rarely rise to flames, but yesterday was an exceptional moment. I was queued in a full premade which consisted of one friend, and another friend and his friends which included a diamond ranked Rengar. I was mid, and didn't lane too well against a TF. My roams were also lacking as well, so it's safe to say I had a bad game, although the tables were already stacked against me being Kat vs a TF who was 2 leagues in rank higher than me. However this diseased douche nozzle decided that he would point this out to the team and begin to insult me. I don't think he realised that I was not a pug until I pointed out that my friend kept poor company.

Again I reiterate, I would rather play with bronze level people who are nice, courteous and are willing to have a good time, than an LCS level player who is a complete dick to everyone that misses a single CS.
    RETH

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    janna cheesed my jungle at lvl1 (she stole it with q)
    >get called to help with first jungle camp
    >i land 3 autos and walk away
    >[All] Jungler: report Twitch for csing jungle
    >fml
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Its wasnt realy a bad game but realy annoys me: Quiet people on champ select.
    So I was doing some rankeds with my BF. he plays ADC, i play supp. He gets 1st pick and calls for adc. someone else calls supp. I'm last pick so I say I'll go wherever's left them.
    Someone called jungle and sense the other guy didnt say anything I call top. I pick maokai. The guy still doesnt say anything. Like 2 secs before the time runs out he picks teemo and goes "im top". Luckly I was kinda seeing this coming ( not the 1st time something similar happends) and quickly picked lulu and went mid.
    How hard is it to call what lane you want beforehand? Even if you're cool with whatever say so. Better yet: say what champ you're picking so people can adapt accordingly.

That moment when you are flamed by an 10 years old who never stops pinging and cursing, and even says "bye bye internet" and "rip internet ))"
    Oh, the lols in this game

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    Umm, so I am pretty sure I cost my team a ranked win yday.
    Played irelia, had a great laning phase, got fed, denined gnar farm, good tps bot always resulted in a double kill + dragon, happened twice. Anyway, game dragged on for 55 mins, I had a tp misplay around 50mins, went for the flank, team wasn't close enough, i thought they were closer and could engage. I got nuked, they aced us and enemy team won 5 mins later...felt bad, played really well overall, tried to make a play to finish and fucked up.
    My irelia win rate is still 88% after 13 games, which isn't all that bad...that hero man.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    Ok, this is more than just a bad game.

I decided I'd try to play ranked again this season after taking a break since season 3. Mind you, I've never been amazing at the game, but I figure, hey, maybe this is the season I manage silver 1, or maybe even gold!

My qualifiers go AMAZING. I'm being matched with gold players and I win 7/9 games. And I'm thinking "I'll be placed in silver for sure!"

Win my tenth game. 8/10 qualifiers won. Bronze 1.

I'm so ripshit at this point that I stop playing for a bit. All I wanted was to not get stuck in bronze again. But eventually I think, "Well, I won 8/10 of my qualifiers, it shouldn't be too bad!"

Spend the next three days ping ponging between 40 and 90 LP before finally reaching my promos. And proceed to win the first, lose the second, and win the third. So I'm hopeful.

And then, twice in a row (as jungle warwick, as it had done me good previously), all of my lanes proceed to feed hard and pretend it's my fault that they can't play defensively. In game 4, our morgana suggested an invade which I didn't think was a good idea. And I told her that. She said "Don't worry it'll be fine!" Graves then gives up first blood and we get nothing out of it. Graves and Morgana then proceed to troll all game. We lose.

Following game, Jax gave up first blood to GP within the first five minutes, then spent the rest of the game pinging for a gank. Tristana/Soraka on bot give a double kill to Vayne. (And another four kills after that.) Katarina constantly overpushes against Swain and gets ganked repeatedly by Vi. But they all blame me for their failures. I know a jungler can help recover from a losing situation, but really? Feed your lane and blame the jungler for you being horrid?

Now I'm back to my qualifiers... All I know is I want out of this hellhole already.
    Summary of my league experience:
    Do qualifiers with a friend get placed in silver have ok ranked games.
    Don't do qualifier with a friend, get trolled by people trying to lose from champ select. Get placed in bronze and don't play ranked games until the next season.

Either way i still end up in normals because i prefer blind pick style. Oddly my MMR in normals is high silver/gold.