Ok, this game was bad even in champ select!

Picks and bans going as normal ya? We discuss who is going where, I state I am going support. Then one guy says he wants to adc with Varus who apparently NEEDS Sona or Nami...I tell him I wasn't planning on playing either champ. So he says he'll top and hovers over Volibear. Then another guy who is technically last pick but picks the same time as me says that he has both Sona and Nami. So the Varus guy changes his mind and says he'll adc afterall and locks in Varus. Well, I've just been screwed by my team, but whatever, that leave s top for me. Our pick comes and I lock in Rumble top as the guy who was gonna play Nami/Sona locks in...Tristana? Wtf? Then we have confusion about who is going where, he thought Varus was gonna go top, I thought Varus and him were gonna go bot. I was fed up and just dodged after the enemy locked in their final pick.

Deleted
    Was playing Nasus vs Teemo(i know i shouldnt first pick Nasus, but oh well) and on top of horrible matchup theyre Lee Sin just kept sitting @ top. So pretty much it was a 4v5 game as i was pretty much useless, my team started to flame me. So the game goes on, my team fighting 4vs5 while i kept split pushing and farming stacks. Fortunately for me, we managed to drag the game for 50 mins allowing me to get 700 stacks and win the game... Despite all the flaming

10+ Year Old Account
    protip: if enemy jungler keeps sitting at top, buy a freaking ward, yell at your team to secure dragons, buy allied_jungler_repellent and yell at him to go do dragons while farming under tower and trading hits to keep enemy jungler busy. Works everytim, enemy jungler won't know what happens until 3rd dragon
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Another great tip if you are Nasus and get countered: Fuck stacking your Q, focus on farming, and max E to do so (You can pretty much clear a whole wave with one E), that's atleast what I did back when I played a lot of Nasus before. Keeping up in farm is always more important than to have a nice stack number early. Because if you can keep up with farm, you will be able to fight pretty much anyone after 6 because the ult is rather nice. And then proceed farming your Q after that (Which will go super fast, as you will have a CDR item or two by then).
    Good you won though, just mute flamers and keep on playing is my motto.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Oh my lord....

So I get first pick and ask if someone can pick Nasus for me and that I would pick whatever they want to play for them as first pick...
    Our 4th pick says he can pick Nasus for me if I pick Fizz jungle for him, and I said ok. Then once it's time to swap champs he wont respond to chat or swap the champ when I try to swap with him....

Game starts, he says "fuck, I got a DC" and couldnt swap because of that. Great, now I'm playing Fizz in top-lane with Nasus runes/masteries and he is playing Nasus in the jungle with Fizz runes/masteries... But the thing is that I have no idea how to play Fizz (never played him outside ARAM) and from what I saw he had no idea how to play Nasus even though he had his legendary skin. Decided to go AD (as thats how I've seen people play him lately.)

By some miracle I manage to win my lane vs a Gnar (god bless Silver-players) but the other lanes just proceed to feed and Nasus not doing much isnt really helping, either. And even though I could 1vs1 almost any of them, we just couldnt win a team-fight (because my team was so behind and I wasnt sure how to play Fizz in team-fights).

Lost the game and Now I'm 1-1 in my promos to Silver 1 :< I'm so annoyed because it would have probably been a whole different game if both and and the jungle had gotten champs we were good at. And even if he still sucked as Fizz, my carry-potential as Nasus is miles higher (75% winrate) than as Fizz.

Oh well, here's to hoping I get Nasus for the 3rd promo :P

EDIT: Got Nasus for the 3rd game, I'm now Silver 1... Respect the cane!
    Last edited by Drunkenfinn; 2015-03-28 at 07:41 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Sorry for double post but....

Just failed my Gold promos... Lost 5th game due to team basically losing the game before 15 min mark.

I was doing well in top-lane, having killed Trynd for FB rather early during a jungle-gank and once more on my own... And they dived me once around lvl7 with his Jungler (they both escaped it alive with maybe 5% health left, lucky bastards). So anyways, I was slightly ahead and about even in farm at the 13-14 minute mark.

Then suddenly they come top with 3 people to assist Trynd while my team does nothing... I die at my tower and they proceed to take two towers up top without my team doing absolutely anything about it.... No biggie I think, I'll just continue to farm for a while so I can complete a few items and get some more stacks (my stacks were average at best due to the constant fighting happening up top).

Then.. The 0/3/3 Tryndamere goes to push Mid while I continue to push top and our 1/5/0 Akali decides to attack him and gets killed which results in "This trynd is so feed! Nasus wtf how did you let him get so out of control!".

Yeah... 0/3/3 Trynda with average farm is totally out of control, bro.

Team just kept getting picked off and the enemy team (who played quite well, I must admit) just kept pushing one tower after another... And they kept flaming me about our loss and about how I "lost top" and how my stacks were totally terrible (310 at 20mins) which was due to not being able to farm since I had to try and defend whatever towers we had left as my team surely wasnt doing it...

Oh well, I guess the biggest risks of playing Nasus is your team losing it hard 4vs4 before the 20min mark.

For the 7th URF game in a row, I have had the SHITTIEST team. I've gone mid every time, whilst my teammates have gone top/bot. Within 10 minutes, it's 1-10 kills in the enemy's favor, with me having 0 deaths most of the time. It's fucking annoying, why do I keep getting these shitty players?

Quote Originally Posted by CalasEU View Post
    For the 7th URF game in a row, I have had the SHITTIEST team. I've gone mid every time, whilst my teammates have gone top/bot. Within 10 minutes, it's 1-10 kills in the enemy's favor, with me having 0 deaths most of the time. It's fucking annoying, why do I keep getting these shitty players?
    It's URF, the whole game mode is supposed to be having fun and going HAM. Can't really judge people's skill in a mode like that since it's a custom made mode specifically for doing fun things.

had some bad urf games, Kat is so broken
    Last edited by BloodyAngel12; 2015-04-06 at 07:12 PM.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

any class that can either stun lock you to death or just jump around you kiting to death is anoying, not broken,
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by CalasEU View Post
    Though, it is so darn easy to snowball in URF, so if your lane opponent get one kill he will get a lvl or two ahead + gold, and you will have no chance catching up to him (unless he does something even more stupid and lets you get back in).
    And you're saying you had 0 deaths, how many kills did you have? Standing under turret farming isn't helping your team either, especially in URF where it is all about getting an early lead and snowballing before the 10 minute mark. (Its a reason the games are short)
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    Lol
    asdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasd

Every time i pick Wukong someone complains, rage even more when i pick the decoy as first spell lol
    I play URF to have fun not to tryhard

Quote Originally Posted by Editos View Post
    Every time i pick Wukong someone complains, rage even more when i pick the decoy as first spell lol
    I play URF to have fun not to tryhard
    Well, if all you want to do is do stupid useless shit you can do that against the URF Bot game, atleast try to win the game when you play with others.. Like yesterday I had a full tank LB on my team, all she did was jump into their base and jumping around laughing because no one could kill her, but she did absolutely NOTHING to anyone either, making it a 4v5 game, as they just ignored her.
    If she however made it work as a full tank LB splitpushing or what ever, or even joined ONE teamfight to help us, I would be ok. But to play it just to be a dick should be enough reason to get reported, imo.

people are just d***s for the hell of it in urf. most of the games it usualy goes me going even and then 2 other people in either bot or top goin 0/10/0 each and then 5 mins after 'omg "insert champ i am playing" stop feeding, so noob report', and im just sitting there going to myself 'realy? fucking realy?' and ofc end of match i have most kills, least deaths and most dmg done to champs or more towers killed, but yeah im the cause of us losing
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Well, if all you want to do is do stupid useless shit you can do that against the URF Bot game, atleast try to win the game when you play with others.. Like yesterday I had a full tank LB on my team, all she did was jump into their base and jumping around laughing because no one could kill her, but she did absolutely NOTHING to anyone either, making it a 4v5 game, as they just ignored her.
    If she however made it work as a full tank LB splitpushing or what ever, or even joined ONE teamfight to help us, I would be ok. But to play it just to be a dick should be enough reason to get reported, imo.
    yes because i can do big plays as a level 1 fucking wukong againts full ranged champions.
    This is the big issue with people nowdays, people can't have fun in games anymore, even in fucking temporal fun modes because tryharders lose their shit and reports eveyone.

15+ Year Old Account
    Gotta love junglers with no brains.

So I was playing my Nasus against a Riven just now.... Not too bad, as long as she doesnt get any kills on the early levels I'll kill her easily 1vs1 around lvl6-9 or so.
    I specifically tell my Jungler that he should NOT come top until lvl6+ unless the Riven is really low and near my tower, since otherwise she'll probably kill one of us before me (Nasus) and him (Maokai) kill her, at least in a lvl3 fight.

Well, the Riven get's a bit too ballsy and takes a few turret-hits early on trying to deny my farm.... Which results in our Maokai coming top for a gank (Riven was 50% HP). We engage on her and she almost kills the Maokai before retreating with around 10% HP or so. Me and the Maokai back off as well, when suddenly the low-health Riven suddenly turns around (BUT WHAT COULD IT MEAN?!?) and the 30% HP Maokai suddenly turns back and decides to "surprise her" through the 3bush....

All is well, except for me pinging for him to back the fuck off, cause the enemy Jungler is OBVIOUSLY nearby which caused the Riven to turn around in the first place. Maokai runs into the 3bush where the enemy Amumu is waiting and the Riven is just next to it as well.

Maokai proceeds to instantly die (would have probably died just to the 10% HP Riven, too), giving the Riven FB and double-buffs.

My lane was pretty much over at that point as the Riven managed to get an really early Brutalizer + Pickaxe (she had TP) due to the FB and the double-buffs made staying in lane hard before she backed. I did, however, miscalculate her damage as well... ended up getting towerdove from 80% HP when I was lvl5 and she was 6 :/

Normally around lvl6 (after first back at 0-0) she has just a Brut and I have a Glacial Shroud + Cloth, which means that she's not doing THAT much damage anymore, enabling me to farm my Q rather safely close to my tower... Which results me in winning the lane after buying Frozen Heart.

Laning against Riven with a Nasus is such a delicate thing until around lvl8-9 Super-easy lane if all goes well, impossible if shit hits the fan (even a little).

Quote Originally Posted by Editos View Post
    yes because i can do big plays as a level 1 fucking wukong againts full ranged champions.
    This is the big issue with people nowdays, people can't have fun in games anymore, even in fucking temporal fun modes because tryharders lose their shit and reports eveyone.
    And what part of what you just quoted did I say you had to 1v5 the fucking team as Wukong lvl 1? Shit, calm your tits.

10+ Year Old Account
    Our Karthus decided to build Glacial Shroud, Morello's, and Mejai's. After a bad teamfight, we told him why it is a bad item build, and then he leaves the game. He didn't even get marked as a Leaver. The worst part about this is that the enemy Annie actually defended Karthus for that item build, and that our team should be reported for shittalking him. The Annie even defended building AD on Karthus. It's one thing to do an unorthodox build such as AD Kennen, but it has to make sense. Glacial Shroud, Morellonomicon, and Mejai's do NOT make sense on Karthus. I don't care if the likes of XiaoWeiXiao builds it in Solo Queue (which he probably doesn't), but the build makes no sense. Karthus doesn't really need the CDR because he just spams skittles and E is just a toggle. Shroud only gives a small amount of mana and no offensive stats. Since Karthus usually dies in teamfights to zone people with his E, he'll usually lose the Mejai's stacks, which is squandered gold.

I still don't believe it though.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2015-04-10 at 04:43 AM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    So I got promoted to Platinum V. Yay me right?

Out of the last 12 games I've won two. And those two games were amazing with nice people. I had a laugh with said people and some ended up adding me to their friend list. But godddamn those other 10 games make wish I was back in Gold I. Ragers, quitters, feeders you name it, I've had them in these 10 games. Honestly. In two seasons I've not seen this much toxic then I've seen in those games. I heared Platinum could be bad. I just never thought it was THIS bad.

I am already playing ranked with a duoQ partner (also PlatV) to reduce the baddies. But it doesn't seem to help AT ALL... We don't rage, we don't feed and we don't ever quit the game. But all it takes is one SOB who thinks he is god himself and everything turns to shit due to above mentioned reasons. I sometimes can have a laugh with my duoQ on Skype about the stupid shit they do/say but fuck me, it does get frustrating after a while.