Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichifails View Post
    If this was truly a team game where you can't solo carry (managing solo queue teams is also a skill \o/), people wouldn't be able to solo boost up to Challenger. You also wouldn't have people getting back to Challenger or Rank1 with 70-80% win rate :^).

I mean look at someone like vincent constantly getting 20-30+ kills in plat/low dia.

I have no idea what elo he's in that video(I think it's gold/silver/plat) but I watched his old elo boosting on the chinese server/climbing on KR to know how consistent he is despite of meta, patch, nerfs, etc.
    It's even better when you read the youtube comments, really gives you an idea how people think. Everything is "lucky" and he's a trash player just playing against "intentional feeders".
    Really? Linking a video of a challenger/master premade in what appears to be bronze with a 15 minute AFK toplaner is proving what?

I bet the guy is consistently good yeah. But the video you linked is pure thrash.

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    I bet the guy is consistently good yeah. But the video you linked is pure thrash.
    That's how games under Master look if you look at them. Complete and utter bronze trash and if people looked at one of their games without nameplates, they would call themselves bronze as well.

This is ~plat2-1:

This playlist has some of his KR journey from platinum to master, and this particular video is KR Diamond.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Amanni View Post
    Name one person who's gotten rank one with a 70% w/r who isn't Dopa, i'll wait
    - Forg1ven hit rank1 in EUW with 75% win rate 1 year ago.

Find me a site with win %@ the time people got rank 1 that also has the 30+ Chinese servers and sure, I'll do it but then you could see for yourself how many people are able to do it. I'd name a few but considering they are elo boosting(while also on teams) I wouldn't want to doxx them or something. The funniest one is a Pantheon otp boosting to Diamond as ap Pantheon because as AD he gets bored.

id not linked?
    - As long as I have no monetary incentive, I won't link my accounts. I do so for coaching and used them for analyst positions applications but if someone on MMO-Champion believes me or not... well I really don't give a shit about that. I have my Ichiago account on EUW that used to be linked to my youtube channel and I use that to screw around and play with friends/fun modes because I still have a lot of rp on it and it has all content(skins+champions) unlocked. I like buying skin boosts or gifting skins to people that are decent.

My younger brother however who still in highschool
    - most pro players were highschool age when they got into pro gaming, we've had 14-15 year olds at the world championship even after Riot enforced the age ruling because China is China.

Point is. diamond master an the such is just a time sync, basic meta knowledge, an micro skill. They're still plenty of macro nescient people post d3.
    - you are talking about the NA server... just don't use that as if it's relevant, as long as you can elo boost to Challenger from Eastern Europe... just sigh. NA also has an extremely small playerbase and complete lack of talent if you don't count the imported pros but they do little good for the overall ladder. Looking at the KR/Ionia1 ladders even the Taiwan server would work, the level on EUW is still rather low but it's still miles above NA. If you think Diamond or Master are just time syncs, good for you.

also i only got 5min into that video.. it looks worse than bot games.
    - that's how an actual decent player looks vs gold players, these is what every single one of those claiming their team is dragging them down should do.
    Last edited by Ichifails; 2017-03-16 at 12:22 PM.

I find it so hilarious when people claim Diamond/plat is the same skill as silver/gold, and have never climbed higher than Gold3 them self. "They just play more!", "They had luck and got no int feeders in 99% of their games like I did!" etc.

If it is that easy, why don't you just go out there, and do it yourself?

I know I belong down in high gold, my skill isn't good enough to take me much higher. Yes, I could most likely get to Plat if I really pushed it and got into the meta again, but I don't care about putting in that many hours to get nothing of importance.

There is a reason people are in "elo-hells" suchs as bronze, silver, gold and plat (and so forth), it is because that is where their skill level is, but they refuse to see it and just starts to blame everyone for their own mistakes. "But I win my lane almost every game!", yeah then do something about your lead.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    High Diamon/Master/Challnger players obviously have a really high skill level.

Just yesterday I had a booster on one of my ranked games (Was not a smurf, definetly a booster. Checked his profile and it was clear).

He picked Rengar top and pinged like crazy to invade. Minute 1:20 and he already was 3/1.
    Minute 5, he was 8/1.
    At the end of the game he was 24/3/10.

Yes, there may be people in Gold or Plat that are really good and skilled, and they will probably climb and reach their respective places, but saying that there isn't much difference between a Gold-Plat and a Master is bullshit.

I myself am Platinum II last season (Gold IV at the moment and climbing non stop), and even if I play really well (just being honest here) some champs like Vi, Kha, Ahri, Rengar, Shaco, Shyvana or some more, I have bad games where I play awfully and being jungle my team suffers from it.

Even some of the good games, I am carried because of a bad start (like another game yesterday where I went 3/7/6 as Ahri mid vs Veigar, but after I started playing more safe and went with my team I finished 7/7/19) and I may end with a good score, but still played bad.

These guys doesn't. They play fucking well, and even if they lose because sometimes you alone can't carry a game even if you are challenger, you can see that their KDA is just amazing.

My intention is to reach Diamond this season. Do I think I can do it? Yes. Will I do it? I don't know, maybe my max skill si Platinum II, maybe it isn't, maybe I can still learn more and more. But what I definetly know, is that I am NOT as good as that Rengar from my game, not even close. He knew when he could go 1v1, when he could go 1v3 or even 1v5, get 2 and leave. I don't. I know when I can 1v1 or even 1v2. But I still have a lot to learn.

By the way...who the hell pays real money to have other guy play the game instead of him just to have a gold border, a skin or to say "I am gold" to his friends?

FFS...I can climb from Silver to Plat V in two-three weeks. But I know that to climb in Plat I require a lot of time because there are a lot of people better than me, but also because I find myself playing with a lot of people that clearly do not belong to that rating (I'm talking about those adc that even with an easy lane they are winning, cannot reach 150cs at minute 25-30).

TL DR: Diamond I / Master / Challenger players are really skilled, and people that pay for boosts are bastards and losers.

I was stuck in Silver1 for two seasons when I started, the second I faced the fact that "I am not as good as I believe I am", I started to climb. I always raged at my team mates when we lost, even though I barely won my own lane, and never did anything if I won it, just smashing my keys in chat about how dumb the rest of the team is to feed 24/7, and that I was stuck in elo-hell (lol).
    Faced the fact that I wasn't good, took things slow and watched some youtube videos (there are for sure things to learn by watching better players), and slowly learned a lot of things that took me up to Gold1 in one season.
    I believe what keeps me down in Gold now is that I refuse to main one character (have tried it, but find it too boring after 10 games, and playing a game is all about fun to me), refuse to stick to meta shit (yes it isn't needed, but it helps), and I have never ever watched a replay of my own games.

So if I started to main some meta shit, and watch my own replays, I bet I would climb to plat in no time. But what is the point? Sure pushing limits is fun and all that, but so is playing Teemo in normal games and making your lane opponent rage quit :^)
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    and I have never ever watched a replay of my own games.
    And that's good because you pretty much shouldn't ever do that as a low level player. There's a 99% chance you don't know the correct decisions for yourself/your team and you won't even know what to try and improve on. You might try to improve on something that's bad or you might change something that's good but just didn't work in that specific case.

That's also the issue with people that start the game with a friend that's like Gold or plat, the think their friend is good and they end up doing the same mistakes and learn bad things from the start. Having bad habits and being certain you know what you're doing is a lot worse than having no fucking clue what you're doing.

Your link doesnt work. It sends me to a platinum account with no games played in a month.

No id, no validity

Monetary incentive, no on face credit

You missed the point of my brother being in highschool. He has the time to binge sit League an climb.

That is again, high elo is just a time sync, micro, an basic meta knowledge.
    Then why are there more people stuck in bronze-silver with thousands of games played, than there are in plat? Please do continue to believe that climbing to higher elos is only a time "sync".

To put it nicely, Ichifails seems to know the game better than you, based on his posts here alone. You however just keep blabbing about "high elo is just time consuming" and "no id, no validity" bull.

If it was as easy as you claim, then everyone would be higher elo. They aren't, the logic is rather simple in this matter.

- - - Updated - - -

And that's good because you pretty much shouldn't ever do that as a low level player. There's a 99% chance you don't know the correct decisions for yourself/your team and you won't even know what to try and improve on. You might try to improve on something that's bad or you might change something that's good but just didn't work in that specific case.

That's also the issue with people that start the game with a friend that's like Gold or plat, the think their friend is good and they end up doing the same mistakes and learn bad things from the start. Having bad habits and being certain you know what you're doing is a lot worse than having no fucking clue what you're doing.
    I believe in learning from own mistakes, so watching a clip that shows you how you play might help greatly to spot what you do wrong. Compared to only playing, and never noticing it, because it is a lot harder to notice in the heat of the moment. Sure you might learn the "wrong" things, but not trying to learn at all is even worse.

Hahaha, "no one in bronze or silver actually care to get better", that's golden for sure!

And for the love of god, "AND".

And about people being "hostile" to those that aren't Master+, that's complete and utter bullshit. Here, official LoL forums, reddit, etc. everyone parrots the same bullshit that gold/plat/d5 are "high" elo and that people there are "good" because it's "higher than the average". The real "hostility" comes when you tell people they have only themselves to blame and that game knowledge is the most important thing in this game. It's simply that people know so little about the game that they literally can't understand what/how much they don't know.
    I'm not sure if you mean this in a satirical manner, but right in the first sentence you tell people who are among to top 10% of players that they are no good because they are not a member of the top .07%. That is nonsensical and hostile in of itself, but you have the righteous indignation and complete lack of awareness to be arguing about how everyone sucks in a thread titled, "...Need to Vent". Perhaps if this thread were called something like, "Self-awareness leads to improvement" then your comments would seem more appropriate rather than misplaced anger.

Where do you get the numbers from, jakeic? 4000 sounds like a rather small number to me.

I feel, at least low plat players, are just silver players who have played 1000 games that season and in the end managed to climb out (I am one of those, I know I can climb, but my win rate is around 50%, so it takes time). First time I climbed to Gold 1 (highest I've been), there wasn't really that much of a difference between a Silver and a high Gold/low Plat player in skill. One thing I did notice though is map awerness, which is something they learn after playing thousands of games I guess.
    There's a breakdown of the number of players per division on op.gg, and while the absolute numbers may change over the course of the season, the relative position won't move much either way since your division is set up to be a indication of your relative placement.

Again

Just punching a bag aimlessly won't help your punch

You need to work the push, pull, an precision to sharpen up
    But after punching that bag one thousand times, your punch have improved by it self, naturally. But what ever, you live in your own little bubble, and by all means have fun in it.

I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.

But after punching that bag one thousand times, your punch have improved by it self, naturally. But what ever, you live in your own little bubble, and by all means have fun in it.

Thats what i just said.. hmm didnt quote the bruce ler quote.. rip. One day I'll learn this forums functions an be better for it
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    U6 easily has the best charcters introduce in SUper, aside from Beerus and BLack
    jajaja

Thats what i just said.. hmm didnt quote the bruce ler quote.. rip. One day I'll learn this forums functions an be better for it
    No, you said, and I'll quote:

You could throw a ball a thousand times in 3hrs
    Wont make you a better shooter.

You could aim a thousand times in 3 days
    An you'll be a better shooter
    While I said that punching a bag a thousand times will make you better at punching.

But what ever, this have derailed too far from the purpose of this thread, an I won't contribute in it anymore.

Fun fact: Typing 'and' wrong a thousand times won't teach you how to type it right it seems, might be you are right with your point after all! Good night

I believe in learning from own mistakes, so watching a clip that shows you how you play might help greatly to spot what you do wrong. Compared to only playing, and never noticing it, because it is a lot harder to notice in the heat of the moment. Sure you might learn the "wrong" things, but not trying to learn at all is even worse.
    I was just saying that trying to learn or figure out correct decisions by watching your own replays isn't that good. You don't know good decision making in the first place so you won't know if your decision was correct and just didn't work in that specific case, for example if you roam from mid to bot and die, you won't know if the gank failed because your own vision control, your wave management, your inability to gather information from bot late, your inability to track the enemy jungle movement, etc. Most people end up saying the gank failed and they shouldn't have ganked.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Crizo2017 View Post
    Your link doesnt work. It sends me to a platinum account with no games played in a month.
    Really? "it sends me platinum account"... fucking amazing, so not only do you not know who Forg1ven is, you can't even be bothered to research it. No wonder you people are failures at everything you do both in games and in real life, maybe there's hope for those like you since they named it 'trashcan' and not 'trashcant'.

Rank 1 EUNE 77% win rate.

Rank 1 EUW with 75% win rate.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jakeic View Post
    I'm not sure if you mean this in a satirical manner, but right in the first sentence you tell people who are among to top 10% of players that they are no good
    They aren't. There's unfortunately no way for someone without some severe disabilities that wants to climb to not get at least Diamond. There are people without hands that play with their feet that got to Diamond. There are quadruplegic people that literally play with a pen and their face that are able to get Gold rank/penta kills.

In other news I like forums, you are able to talk to people like Crizo2017/jakeic that are obviously the issue even if I can't see them play, yet they think it's other people that are at fault. Kind of silly people don't understand improvement most of the time means changing your approach and attitude towards the subject instead of doing the same thing over and over again. Improvement in LoL comes from outside the game pre-D3.
    Last edited by Ichifails; 2017-03-17 at 09:42 AM.

Deleted
    Hey guys, I can run 100 meters faster then 99.3% of other people, but I must be bad because 0.7% daily training powerhouses run it slightly faster.

Also, if you think there really is no difference between low-mid diamond and bronze-plat, I highly suggest you watch something else then the top 5% of MILLIONS of people play.

. Improvement in LoL comes from outside the game pre-D3.
    but you tell them not to watch replays.............
    U6 easily has the best charcters introduce in SUper, aside from Beerus and BLack
    jajaja

Well, if you quote the rest of that post you will see that he mentioned "working on your attitude", as in learning to see that you are the problem you can't climb higher.

Well, if you quote the rest of that post you will see that he mentioned "working on your attitude", as in learning to see that you are the problem you can't climb higher.
    my attitude is fine.. earlier i mention i watch replays to consider, an note my misplays, missteps an the rest.. I even acknowledge that my micro is shit compared to diamond players an why im a bad adc for it..

For some reason this dude believes im the one with an attitude but im not the one who just claimed being d3 or lower means you're a failure at life..
    jajaja

I said you should not watch your own replays.

I said you should not watch your own replays.
    If you don't watch yourself how will you know what you're doing wrong?...
    jajaja