Quote Originally Posted by Jokerfiend View Post
    Yet, you have no counters to the problem. All you can say is I need to take a break, but the real answer is, what is Riot doing to compensate for issues like mine? Perhaps, I would feel more inclined to not rage when I would get my time reimbursed for AFKers. Any answers as to why this isn't the case?

Sorry, I'm venting about shitty games, the shitty attitude of community, and the shitty customer service. How is it out of line?
    In here? It isn't. It's great, that's what this thread is for. In game? It makes the game even more miserable for the people not afk. That's not okay.

What exactly would you propose Riot does about AFKers? How is it their fault that people AFK in the first place? However... that is probably well beyond the scope of this thread. If you want to discuss this further, feel free to make another thread and I'll join you there. Sidenote, Riot has commented on that situation several times. I'll update you in the new thread, should you make one.

Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Throw E into minions and back off, now Akali can only farm with Q or risk taking easy damage. Push her under her tower so she can't roam without losing it. Especially pre-level six where Akali can't even retaliate with her ult. I've played against enough Lux's and used her myself in mid lane, as well as playing against/with Akali. Lux should win that, especially is she is getting fed blue, which this Lux was.
    Lux E pushes the lane exposing her to ganks. So that also eliminates opportunities for your jungle as well. You aren't going to push an Akali pre 6 into a Tower loss. So pre 6 fight is an exchange of her energy and your mana. Akali always wins this fight.

She is a soft counter to Lux. Akali Q farming is legitimate strat. She doesn't have mana, can stay back and last hit, you waste mana pushing the lane with E, all Akali does is wait you out.

If Akali can keep from messing up, you are dead at lvl 6-8. If Lux messes up pre 6, you are dead. It's just that simple. If Akali even gets one kill on you, gets Spell Vamp Gun, into Will. You cannot out poke her. So then it comes down on mistakes. If she is the better player, then you lose and lose hard.

That is probably what happened in your game. Akali got a step up, all it takes is one over Lux, GG Lux.

---------- Post added 2012-12-12 at 06:12 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    In here? It isn't. It's great, that's what this thread is for. In game? It makes the game even more miserable for the people not afk. That's not okay.

What exactly would you propose Riot does about AFKers? How is it their fault that people AFK in the first place? However... that is probably well beyond the scope of this thread. If you want to discuss this further, feel free to make another thread and I'll join you there. Sidenote, Riot has commented on that situation several times. I'll update you in the new thread, should you make one.
    You're right, I'm too arsed to make one. I'm done about my ban, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Angarin View Post
    Oh and on top of all this. I went from 1170 elo to 971.

I'd just like mankind to burn in hell today...just one day will do. Hopefully nothing returns.

Play on a weekday they said, it'll be fun they said...

If I didn't note this earlier, I had 2 leavers & 1 feeder. Every other game lanes just lost hard. gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

I don't know how many games u have cause I didn't check your profile but 2 days ago a bad player was in my game,
    I thought "he can't be much worse then me, we got the same elo...." then I thought again....and I asked him
    "Mate, how many games did you play in season 3?"
    and he answered
    "8, 3 won and 5 lost"
    At the moment that's the worst thing that can happen to me in a team composition, having someone who just started ranked,
    who has a ELO much higher then his actually skills and probably doesn't have a big champion pool nor runes to cover all roles.
    Sometimes they are friendly and write they can play every role, no problem, but actually they can't.

Another game,
    I wanted to trade a champion with a guy I picked support for him so he could counterpick for me,
    when he had to pick for me he didn't have any of the champions I needed...I asked him "How many champions u got?"
    he answered "23".
    16 is the minimum required by math, 5+5+6 banned.

I would really like to have some more info on the summoners before I start a game but I know this is not gonna happen and maybe is even bad like gearcheck addons on wow or so on...
    Last edited by bennyrosso; 2012-12-12 at 01:55 PM.

Probably the worst game ever played. Did 3v3 just for fun, one guy left near the start, and were punished quite heavily early on.
    Just build some cleavers and pressing spin randomly and still win. This is ridiculous, game should not be like this give it a fix goddamnit!

Warchief
    Quote Originally Posted by Priestiality View Post
    If you don't jungle you aren't supposed to control the game.
    Isn't that exactly his point?

Quote Originally Posted by Priestiality View Post
    You and/or the jungle should have ganked. LB is very easy to gank when her W is down. If she was killing you in team fights you're standing in the wrong place.
    Fucking hogwash. With LB using W you cannot positioning yourself so that she cant reach you without being completely out of the fight.

And no, you cannot gank a smart LB. She's only gonna use W to try and get a kill, in most cases, a succesfull kill.

The only way to counter LB is to get GA ASAP. Veil is too random to be reliable.

Made an account just to post in this thread.

Just played a game as Nocturne Jungling with Darius solo top, Zed bot with Nami Support (Friend of mine) and Ahri mid, game starts normally and Darius comments that he will need some ganks up top since he is against 2. I go "ok" and start jungling clearing the jungle once before Darius screams at me after dying that he hadn't had a gank yet (This was at 4 minutes and I had just recalled to heal and buy items) so naturally I go the lane and help him push back Ezreal and Nunu, no kills but no deaths either.

So I head back to the jungle to carry on farming, then Darius gets killed by Ezreal and starts flaming me for not ganking enough. I carry on jungling and gank mid and bot getting a kill or an assist each time, all while Darius is flaming me, swearing, insisting that he's a good player as he is feeding in top lane. This goes on for 20 minutes and Darius is 4/9 (After going mid and KSing from Ahri multiple times) at this point as well as Zed being 0/9 with Nami doing her best to support him. Ahri 2/2/4 and I'm 3/3/1, nothing special but not feeding exactly.

20 Minutes surrender and Darius goes "Nocturne 1v1 me". I swear Darius is the character that just attracts arrogant 12 year olds.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobblar View Post
    Made an account just to post in this thread.

Just played a game as Nocturne Jungling with Darius solo top, Zed bot with Nami Support (Friend of mine) and Ahri mid, game starts normally and Darius comments that he will need some ganks up top since he is against 2. I go "ok" and start jungling clearing the jungle once before Darius screams at me after dying that he hadn't had a gank yet (This was at 4 minutes and I had just recalled to heal and buy items) so naturally I go the lane and help him push back Ezreal and Nunu, no kills but no deaths either.

So I head back to the jungle to carry on farming, then Darius gets killed by Ezreal and starts flaming me for not ganking enough. I carry on jungling and gank mid and bot getting a kill or an assist each time, all while Darius is flaming me, swearing, insisting that he's a good player as he is feeding in top lane. This goes on for 20 minutes and Darius is 4/9 (After going mid and KSing from Ahri multiple times) at this point as well as Zed being 0/9 with Nami doing her best to support him. Ahri 2/2/4 and I'm 3/3/1, nothing special but not feeding exactly.

20 Minutes surrender and Darius goes "Nocturne 1v1 me". I swear Darius is the character that just attracts arrogant 12 year olds.
    Mmmm ok but why exactly did u go back after 4 minutes, as far as I know you don't need to back before 7+ minutes neither I guess u have the money to buy boots and madreds after 4 minutes, not sure.

You could be under level 30 as there is no jungler in their team.

I had a ZED ADC once...and I don't want to remember that game.

I FUCKING HATE PREMADES WHEN I SOLO QUE!
    They are the most retarded people on the planet to play with.. they constantly say premade bot and won't change that for anything else so everyone else is locked to play the rest.. could be there was someone who is very good at support or adc..

And always when i get premades bot.. they feed.. and they feed and feed and then they rage and leave / afk or blames everyone else for playing bad!!

Plz riot.. do so i can't get with fucking duoes when i SOLO que..

Talk about bullshit losses. The game took a good 10 min to start including it crashing and not connecting twice for myself. The game just started when it finally loaded up. Then, I couldn't keep a solid connection for 5 min straight and was just generally useless. We would have easily won if the game wasn't being stupid as fuck. The TF I was laning against wasn't that smart and they had a squishy team, which is awesome as an Akali.

RIOT FIX YOUR DAMN SERVERS!

Axethor - level 90 UH/Blood DK
    Raelof - level 90 BM Hunter

Steam | Twitter

LoL Forum Mod | General Forum FAQ

Quote Originally Posted by AFK-Champion View Post
    Probably the worst game ever played. Did 3v3 just for fun, one guy left near the start, and were punished quite heavily early on.
    Just build some cleavers and pressing spin randomly and still win. This is ridiculous, game should not be like this give it a fix goddamnit!
    so i guess you played garen??

i never play garen anymore because i find him way too easy to play and win with that it's just dumb and no fun..
    like i pick a bruise vs garen.. i buy 200 health stone he does the same
    i'm at 1.4-1.6k health he is 2k health at around same level..
    he is tanky as fuck with his spells and can do massive amount of dmg without going up in it..
    and now he can just take 1 black cleaver rush massive health and win

Quote Originally Posted by AFK-Champion View Post
    >Taking 3v3 seriously.
    You what, mate.

Duo queing with a decently rated friend, we doing bot. Straight up Nunu actually camps our lane for 5minutes, doesnt leave, somehow we trade kills though so we are getting ahead. Look at other lanes (and bear in mind Nunu actually hasnt left bot for 5minutes) and theyre all 0-5. Including our jungle. Made me cry a bit.
    [08:44:11] Kurioxan: as long they get big im alright with that

http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=MMOC-GenOT

Quote Originally Posted by agnow View Post
    snip
    Not all premades suck me and my friend play bot together a lot, i adc and he supports. We are so in sync and never feed, yet we always get top laners that suicide.

" I'll tell you the ultimate secret of magic. Any cunt could do it." - John Constantine

Quote Originally Posted by agnow View Post
    so i guess you played garen??
    Yes it's so retarded. But if you don't do it, they will do.
    >Taking 3v3 seriously.
    Did 3v3 just for fun
    Shoo, they miss you under that bridge already :<.

And Cobblar, it's not just Darius, but also TRONDAMERE.

FUCKING AARGGRFYUPRFVgpewå sometimes i just think all retarded persons in the game is getting on my team!!

First off i play ad carry with karma support.. we win our lane no prob.. but fucking holy hell.. they have ez mid that wins hard teemo top that gets overfuckingfed and we start to lose all teamfights because our jungle / top / mid is retarded. I'm the only one warding with sightstone except for the support buying 1-2 wards now and then
    And for every teamfight we lose their ad carry gets more kills because none is focusing him..
    Ended with a huge lose because they was so fed

Next game i wanna malphite jungle.. but nooo someone else wanted to jungle as lee sin.. okay i say and go top we have a lux mid against talon losing hard and not saying ss resulting in talon getting kills from bot too .. Lee sin takes blue all the time because he "needs" it.. First time lee sin wanted to gank was on my lane against elise with the lowest health in the universe.. he dies in no time and gives a kill, a while after i get ganked from their lee sin and talon.. Alright.. now talon was on 6 kills and lux wanted to switch lanes.. Y thank you bitch.. just feed your lane and let me have it.. ty
    Bot failed even harder.. ad carry sucked and over extended all the time and always ran in like he was a melee champion.. the support raged and didn't wanna support for him so she wen't top at some point where she took my minion then mid and waited for them to be low so she could take them, she never warded and just ran around giving kills to them...

As soon as you said your mid lost to AP Ezreal, you had all my sympathy instantly. I hope you'll get better luck soon.

Do you guys sometimes want to lose yust to spite your horible teammembers?

I was playing as Swain mid vs teemo and absolutely slaughterd him so all good im always happy to get to kill that little rat.

Meanwhile our top is losing 2 vs 1 so i walk up there and get a kill on him + the jungler, ofc while getting insulted for ksing.

Teemo wo i calld ss for went bot which resulted in our bot screaming they report me for it.
    Teamfights start happening and i get a pentakill ( im very fed at this point ) im feeling great yet again my team starts bitching that i should give the kills to themm, swain can't carry, i shouldn't use dots and my ult all the time its a noob way to get kills etc etc.

The other team surrenderd at this point if they didn't i might have yust trown the game thats how pissed i was.

Quote Originally Posted by Reluctant View Post
    Do you guys sometimes want to lose yust to spite your horible teammembers?
    All too often, I'm afraid.

Ok, lost almost 200 elo with my amazing Cho jungle, so I am going to put this champ to rest /cry.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

The game I just played was terrible... terribly great! Now that Nidalee has a new model, I think I'll make her my new favorite champion. Holy crap did I have nothing but resentment and apathy for her in the past, but with her remake, she feels so fresh and responsive. I know this isn't the right thread, but I thought I'd tell you guys to try out Nidalee if you're not having luck. That new frost gauntlet item works great, by the by.