Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I really like the pseudo Thundercat armor and the Sha Lock Gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    I like paladin set, though challenge mode one imho is better. Locks looks like a beast. Or demon. Or both.

Challenge mode sets should look better than tier set but with no stats.. That's what they are aiming for, since most person will have a tier sets.

Fuck i,m glad that i re roll'd a warlock that red t14 looks sick ^^

Priest class still half (or less) as developed as other classes. Is the developer working on Priests just an idiot, or what? I hear he's also the one working on the Monk, so is it true that Priests are going to get the shaft because Blizz can't hire more people?

Quote Originally Posted by Pixelbat View Post
    I bet it's going to be IRL $ AH.
    Lets hope not.

Deleted
    Metamorphosis now even less powerful than in Cataclysm.

Too bad for shadowflame nerf also, as if we weren't raped by melee already.

I don't see any pics?????

Ice Lance damage quadrupled against Frozen targets? Really? /facepalm I guess I just don't understand the rationale behind that...

Can someone tell me if I'm wrong... Paladin T14 = Power rangers...

Eeheh... *rubs eyes* ..You know I'm pretty sure I see some dps warrior buffs in there... As in not nerfs... Something's wrong with my eyes... I gotta visit a... oh no... wait... Hah! Now I get it! April's fools, right? Right?

10+ Year Old Account
    HOLY CRAP THAT WARLOCK TIER!!! But the nerfs... Not cool Blizz :>

oh as a rogue i like blindside, finally a proc for a rogue now hopefully the proc allows a free cost of dispatch. seems prep got a heavy nerf, soon i doubt it will be worth sacrifising mobility for it, i sure hope they make it baseline and add another talent similar to warrior double charge, allowing 2 sprints before cd activates

Deleted
    Warlock T14 is just awesome!!!! (It makkes my lvl a warlock)
    I hope that, mages don`t get cowl AGAIN, like T11 and T13.

Paladin T14 is nothing spectial except shoulders. It is unintresting and I hope, Blizzard made a new one.
    Pandaren Shaman Totems ..they are awesome, but I don`t care, cos I don`t play shaman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    People crying about beta changes to classes they don't know anything about how they perform in beta, as usual. "wtf ice lance now quadrupled iajdiuwhndoiwaod!" Maybe you didn't notice the 25% reduction in damage, so unfrozen ice lances does less damage, and the SAME to frozen This is why Blizzard don't let the vocal community have so much to say about balance, half the posters can't seem to read

15+ Year Old Account
    No more energy requirements for Roll? Isn't that a bit imba in PVP?

10+ Year Old Account
    Paladin t14 reminds me a lot of a lion-themed plate version of Rogue t12. Also, squee over the rogue changes. Blindside looks nice, just so long as it makes Dispatch a free or reduced cast.

Deleted
    Black market sounds like Blizzard generated items money sink or Real money AH. Both will be devastating for their credibility.

Id like a real money ah to sell my 200k gold and move on to another game to be honest.

Why would Blizzard add an real money AH to WoW (same as Diablo 3's AH)? That's just stupid.... Milking the cash cow hard now.

Everything else looks good though, and warlocks needed that nerf.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sold, coming back to WoW.Those totems. -DROOL-

Deleted
    Really nice sets, even now. That warlock would go "Sha" was quite obvious, but still awesome. The Paladin of the white tiger is a nice concept too.