Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    I think it looks fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Notos View Post
    I want to see it on a female toon, I'm sure people will find the kitty ears more agreeable on a female BE.
    Yes! I have a female BE pally main and I like teh kitteh ears. Meow!

10+ Year Old Account
    I still am amused. Kittydins.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

I'm glad the set has pants(no kilt/robe) and a solid boot model. The challenge mode set is nice as well, but it needs the same boot model as the tier to win me over.

lol I quite like the tiger theme, but reminds me too much of dem pally rangers. >_<

I was not pleased with t14 Pally gear looks. I find the Challenge Dungeon set to be far better by light years compared to the design of t14. Here's hoping t15 is better <.<

Don't particularly like any of them but to say I dislike them would be wrong. I'll probably end up sticking with T12/13 transmog gear because before I stopped I had all of the FL hc stuff and then DS I was fully normal stuff and a bit of heroic, plan to flesh that out when I return in a few weeks, and I still think they look good relatively :<

10+ Year Old Account
    I always look at any set that comes out now as 'how can I mix this with another' rather then wear the entire tier. Already I can see over four combos for a good mixture!

Those pants and boots are quite wonderful on the set.

hide helm option is win

but the white set looks sick as hell ! ill be running around sw with the power rangers theme song playing on repeat alot

God that armor looks pretty horrible

http://www.twitch.tv/hammerpairs 7/7 Mythic EN / 3/3 Mythic ToV / 10/10 Mythic NH / 9/9 Mythic ToS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNLMo4vcI some old school CM fun
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."

That helm will be hidden on my pally, otherwise looks 'ok' to me in the black and grey model.

Deleted
    well, It dosn't look that bad.. But as Decimation2g said.. i will hide the helm

Deleted
    I totally dislike this Set, and they could've done so much better. Kitty shoulders + the overall look seems more fitting for rogues or hunters to me (rogues even got kitty shoulders for their t13) I'm not in beta but isn't the first part about fighting the Sha?

I think they should've made a set for paladin which is the opposite of what we fight, like sha of fear, set of courage or hope, which would also fit to the virtues of a paladin more. If I were a designer, I also would change DK-Sets as opposite to Paladins, as they are the opposite of what a Paladin resembles.
    There are so many unused values and virtues...

Oh and they could've done it in Cataclysm as well.
    1st tier could've been of the order (as I somehow count that patch to chaos and destruction)
    2nd tier could've been patience (Ragnaros and also fire resembles much wrath to me)
    3rd tier could've been life (as opposite to deathwing)

Deleted
    Horrible. Fortunately the looks of new tier sets are completely unimportant now with transmog. Especialy since the dungeon chalenge set is (imho) awesome and i'm planning to use it.

Between chalenge mode "special" sets, PVP amor, random Plate from raids and tier set, its fundamental to use transmog for your best look imho. Best thing ever since LFDungeon in the game => transmog.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm really hoping the heroic version isn't the last gold/blue one. It's my favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    I'm really hoping the heroic version isn't the last gold/blue one. It's my favorite.
    According to the 3d model viewer on wowhead the red set is LFR, black set is normal and blue/gold is heroic.

I can dig the red one. But I'll be working for that challenge mode set because hot.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Deleted
    Looks alright far from amazing tho sigh