New Demon Forms?

http://www.wowdb.com/spells/114129-n...ng#15464-15508

One can imagine why they changed that. Was "While using Metamorphosis", now it's "While using a Demon Form".
    We're getting new demon forms?
    That was the first solution I thought for the glyph tanking problem.. They could add a new metamorphosis exclusive for tanking job.
    But it seems now that they might actually end doing that! We can only hope =D

They could as well add 3 demon forms:

Tank, boosting survivability, as seen;
    Melee, slightly buffing short range spells (slash, hellfire, auto attack, something else);
    Caster, slightly buffing long range spells (hmm, shadow bolt and hand, maybe a new one too);

Not sure if it's a good idea, just think it could be cool to be able to choose different forms, demon druid style lol

Gonna edit for fixing the link, not sure I can post that yet.

There's nothing new, he's trying to nerf us in as confusing of a way as possible hoping we won't notice.

Don't go walking into the hope trap right after the demo tank and green fire debacles, wait for confirmation.

Quote Originally Posted by Inshabel View Post
    Don't go walking into the hope trap right after the demo tank and green fire debacles, wait for confirmation.
    Haha yeah, I don't like demonology either way, so I wouldn't be upset about it. And about the tanking stuff I knew that it was not a sure thing.
    Green fire was a kick in my nuts though =( that was really messed up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Demon Forms are Metamorphasis, which will be unchanged, and Threatening Presence, which is the form added by Glyph of Demon Hunting. Essentially, that's a glyph that allows any warlock to shift into emergency offtank mode (As per Ghostcrawler, "About as effective as an Arms Warrior throwing on a shield and popping defensive stance).

EDIT: Blue post source here.
    Last edited by Viradiance; 2012-03-29 at 08:26 AM.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

The green fire was always wishful thinking, but I am assuming that wording is to fit in with the glyph.
    You can have effectively two demonic stances, meta and threatening presence which will both offer access to their own specific demonic abilities.
    Since threatening presence is effectively not meta then that would explain the wording better than new visual forms would.
    Not that they aren't a possibility, but I don't see it being likely just yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Validity View Post
    Demon Forms are Metamorphasis, which will be unchanged, and Threatening Presence, which is the form added by Glyph of Demon Hunting. Essentially, that's a glyph that allows any warlock to shift into emergency offtank mode (As per Ghostcrawler, "About as effective as an Arms Warrior throwing on a shield and popping defensive stance).

Any Demo Lock, not any Lock. Glyph does nothing for Afflic/Destro (confirmed by a Beta tester -- I can try to find the post, but there are so many posts in so many threads, I'm not confident of finding it)
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Inshabel View Post
    This. They even started the tease on green fire themselves, they didn't even hint at this yet :P I think they just mean Metamorph whether you have Threatening Aura up or not. I would guess.

---------- Post added 2012-03-31 at 08:09 PM ----------

Threatening Presence modifies your Metamorphosis depending whether you have it active or not, with Threatening Presence your normal Metamorphosis gives this damage reduction instead of damage increase, not as an additional thing that is apart from it.

Except how it's currently implemented it's faster to just brez the tank. To switch from meta to threatening you have to first cancel meta which puts both forms on a 10s CD then you can enter threatening. The whole "emergency tank" plan they have right now is total BS.