Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

ElvUI raidframe help!?

Hello,
    Was raiding with my guild last night in 25 man HC and when we came to Yor'sahj the Unsleeping ( my first try and kill on this) I noticed after our first whipe due to me not been reading up on him that i couldnt heal whatever i wanted to :P
    Well, I just noticed that the debuff u get on ur target that u heal didnt show up in the raidframe. Is there a way to turn that on. I was assigned to heal group 3 during Purple phase. So I did, but didnt see the buff on my targets. So I had to turn that raidframe off and go for Blizz ui during that fight.

Thx for any help.

Regards Thomas

Deleted
    Should be an option for Buffs + Debuffs on the raid frames, in one of the selection boxes in the raid frames menu. Not 100% sure since i dont use ElvUI anymore, but remember something similar being there.

15+ Year Old Account
    It shows for me and I don't even heal that fight.. perhaps it's turned off? At any rate you can also add it yourself. What you do is you mouse over the debuff and find the spell ID, then add it under the buffs/debuffs section. Also make sure it's set to display for the raid mode you are using for those raid frames.