Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    They should have left him to die.

And now we return to the topic of working for benefits, if he'd have worked, would have he been a slave like many people said in the other topic? So then by that logic, what he did was stand up to his rights, right? *sarcasm*

*nods*
    since it's not that far away from my town, our newspaper and tv news got flooded with this.
    a 17 year old girl, from the same town as this guy, died a few days ago while she was car-surfing.

there's obviously a lot of shit goin on there :|
    ››yeah, here used to be a signature once. I've must lost it somewhere in the twisting nether... still waiting for the mail from the postmaster.

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Skelington laughed. He hopes that they find that guy a job and force him to work.

All this "he obviously has a mental disorder" is silly. It's quite possible that he was an idiot trying to be clever. He's 56 and living on unemployment benefits, why would he need his foot anyway? Doings stupid things shouldn't always imply drugs, psychosis, manic depression, oedipus complex, schizophrenia, forniphilia, a soft spot, alcohol, or what have you.
    See the problem is that even if he thought he was being smart, that doesn't change the fact the you have to be out of your mind to cut off any part of your body for any reason other than possibly staying alive. Any psychologist would agree.

That guy would be boss at saw, hell he didnt even have some freaky clown saying "lets play a game" he just went and did it because he didn't want to get a job, imagine what he would do to live!

Deleted
    I cant believe how the same people who wet themselves thinking of panda expansion, can be so heartless and want the person to die.

No normal person would do such a thing. He was very sick or mentally ill, regardless he needs help. It is bad enough that he has to live with this shame and no foot for the rest of his life dont be such dicks and stop wanting his death. You make me sick
    Last edited by mmoc4d6e7ae1f8; 2012-03-29 at 10:07 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scathis View Post
    I cant believe how the same people who wet themselves thinking of panda expansion, can be so heartless and want the person to die.

No normal person would do such a thing. He was very sick or mentally ill, regardless he needs help. It is worse enough he has to live with this shame and no foot for the rest of his life dont be such dicks and stop wanting his death. You make me sick
    very well written, thank you
    some people in this thread have absolutely no heart and should be tested for mental illnes themselves
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Scathis View Post

No normal person would do such a thing. He was very sick or mentally ill, regardless he needs help. It is bad enough that he has to live with this shame and no foot for the rest of his life dont be such dicks and stop wanting his death. You make me sick
    Yeah I agree but people are always going to be heartless and ignorant on the internet. If they had to watch the guy die I think they would probably change their opinions pretty quick.

Read that, was disturbed so I went and read the article about "Harry the hungry hippo" instead.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reyzzz View Post
    That man has surely lost his footing.
    Well played, sir.

I have trouble taking anything printed in the Mail as fact, but if the story is basically true, that man needs a lot more than financial benefits in terms of personal aid. You couldn't get a more physical incarnation of a cry of desperation than self-immolation.

10+ Year Old Account
    They should make him work at an Adidas assembly line pairing shoes and putting them in boxes.

Also, if you think this guy acted out of insanity, check this: http://www.masslive.com/news/index.s...an_cut_of.html
    Happened a few miles down the road from me.
    Temple of Light-ShadowsongUS
    Get Along Gang-ShadowsongUS (Disbanded)
    ~Alanaria~:::Cyclønite:::Thelek

Natural Selection, he is moving in the right direction.