Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Protoman View Post
    Myrdinde, have you noticed any mana problems lately? I have heard some complaints that mana regen has been nerfed, most noticeable in the new 5man dungeons, and SR has to be used on cd plus drinking between pulls to keep up mana.
    Mana's problematic for everyone right now. They're reworking mana pools and regen pretty thoroughly and haven't adjusted the mana regen mechanics yet, as far as I know. Plus, they'll be balanced for level 90, not for level 85 (less of a big deal since things like Rolling Thunder and Primal Wisdom won't change much due to static mana pools).

This is the kind of thing they need feedback on, though.

Mana regen is actually bugged for a lot of classes/specs right now.

I think someone said that Holy Priest have like... 0.5% max mana per 5 as passive regen despite how much Spirit they use.
    So yeah. I wouldn't worry too much about it yet.

15+ Year Old Account
    yea mana regen is not working corectly same as spirit wolfs they dont attack anything for most of the time and healing from them is not working even if they start do some dmg (im not sure but it may be fault of the glyph), same as some quest (i saw today 10 ppls standing in line waiting for they turn to do one quest for like 2 hours) so many things are still buged

"Hope for the best and prepare for the worst"

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure if I like that they're bringing back a totem reminiscent of the old Windfury Totem, but so long as it adds damage to me as well, and it's on a long-ish CD (even if 5-minutes seems to be too long), I guess I can stomach it. So long as Ascendance proves to be a truly effective personal DPS CD (which, honestly, I'm still leery of, because I hate that it's primary purpose is to empower our auto attacks for 15 seconds - auto attacks boring imo).
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Protoman View Post
    Myrdinde, have you noticed any mana problems lately? I have heard some complaints that mana regen has been nerfed, most noticeable in the new 5man dungeons, and SR has to be used on cd plus drinking between pulls to keep up mana.
    It is not mana regen that has been nerfed, in fact it has been buffed BUT abilities are more expensive, stormstrike is 2800 mana e.g. and does not regain mana by itself anymore ... same basically with lava lash ... also our mana pool has gone down, hence even though the regain was buffed from 2% of base mana to 5% of total mana we regain only 1000 mana instead of the 1100 on live ... stuff like 20000 mana at 80 ... so yeah we are using more mana on beta and I an dry often ... but not sure if that is intended.

Myrddin,Stormforged, EU-Ravencrest
    Website: mmo-game.eu,YouTube: myrddinde, Twitter: @MyrddinDE

Are there any videos anywhere of Ascendance yet?

15+ Year Old Account
    According to Beta testers, the level cap at the moment is 86. You get Ascendance at level 87. So, no.

Quote Originally Posted by Stevenzb View Post
    Are there any videos anywhere of Ascendance yet?
    I am ready to level up as soon as it is possible

2 New Videos:

Build 15544: Video 1/2 - Kel'Thuzad NEW
    Build 15544: Video 2/2 - Changes for Build 15544 NEW

Drinking between pulls takes like 2 seconds at most due to our low mana Latest build improved the mana situation somewhat since SS and LL now proc Primal Wisdom (they did not before). Abilities cost less, just Fire Nova got insanely expensive last patch ... you need 12 melee hits to gain mana for 1 Fire Nova I suppose they forgot to have our talent affect it. Write a bug report here!

How is our LL damage on beta considering the significant damage nerf. I generally hit for 40k non crits at 5 stacks and around 80-90k with crits at 5 stacks.

LL is much lower. There are many factors to it though ... ~60k crits

LL damage has a ton of modifiers on live
    LL damage nerf has been applied before the modifiers
    We lost a ton of AP with SoE removed and AP buff no longer ours
    And yeah I leveled to 86 with my 85 gear -> stat decay ... less mastery -> less damage