[Music] The Kingdom Hearts Soundtrack

I'm a huge, huge, HUGE KH fan and I JUST thought today "Oh hey, I should listen to some KH music".

I had always loved the music in KH but I never truly realized how majestic and amazing the orchestra pieces and compositions sound.

I'll let this speak for itself.

Any thoughts?
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

I love the 1000 Heartless battle theme, Xemnas's theme, and Marluxia's KH2FM theme. Perhaps 358/2 Day's final boss music too. KH does really exciting battle music fantastically well.

And, of course, the ever wonderful title screen theme. Yoko Shimomura is a fantastic composer. In the same way that Sugiyama and Uematsu own Dragon Quest and Final Fantasy respectively, her music just feels like Kingdom Hearts.

Quote Originally Posted by Caiada View Post
    I love the 1000 Heartless battle theme, Xemnas's theme, and Marluxia's KH2FM theme. Perhaps 358/2 Day's final boss music too. KH does really exciting battle music fantastically well.

And, of course, the ever wonderful title screen theme. Yoko Shimomura is a fantastic composer. In the same way that Sugiyama and Uematsu own Dragon Quest and Final Fantasy respectively, her music just feels like Kingdom Hearts.
    The music she has composed gives me goosebumps. I'm a fanatic when it comes to music and, honestly, I feel myself drown in the beats and vibrations when I listen to her compositions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Another great Kingdom Hearts piece from the Play Symphony.