Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Honestly the basic version of T11 looks great with the bow and staff, I use them both myself (well just the bow at the moment since our BiS is a polearm .)

I do not like green so I do not use the set myself, I use a mixture of T5 and the Nexus Strider set.

Here's a link to what it looks like...

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ennethh/simple
    Last edited by Isharii; 2012-04-03 at 01:11 PM.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    For some reason I can't put attachments on my posts, so can not show my screenshots.

I have been using a simular setup with another bow and a polearm.

What chestpiece is that Cyph3r?
    Trying to find it by going through the database, but that's a lot of chestpieces

---------- Post added 2012-04-03 at 01:15 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Drixar View Post
    you can still see the pandas feet when they where boots. mine is showing off his sexy paws.

the hood used in that set i think is from the first/second season in wrath and is being sold at the legacy Justice point dealers in Dalaran
    Yes, so are the gloves and the legs Cyph3r used.
    You could also go for the dragonscale look, either from crafted or latest justice points vendors. Those pants fit too.
    edit: I now think it ARE the vicious dragonscale pants

Using the green shammy kilt myself, a nelf in pants gives me images of Errol Flynn as Robin Hood.
    Men in thights anyone?

Shoulders are a green quality drop, rather rare: Thick Scale Shoulder pads
    Boots are from the same 'set' (Wildthorn) but are simply crafted by LW: Icy Scale Boots.
    BS can make a matching chest piece: Wildthorn Mail.

no idea what chest Cyph3r is using instead though, but I like it.

I use a different cloak, also bought in Dalaran for justice points (you'll see it when you see it )
    Last edited by Kimbald; 2012-04-03 at 01:36 PM.

I'm at work right now and thus don't have access to the game or wowhead, so I'll have to post the full list later. Just from memory I can tell you the gloves and helm are the blue quality gladiator gear from wrath, buy it with justice in Dalaran. The cloak is from one of the chests in the new ZA, the boots and shoulders I have no idea, the legs are actually level 85 leatherworking crafted, forget the name... and the chest is a quest reward, and unfortunately unique. Meaning if you've already completed the quest and didn't keep the item, you're out of luck. That said, there are still plenty of other chests that work well if this one is unavailable to you.

I'll get the exact item name and source posted later tonight.
    - The Hunter's Creed -
    "This is my pet. There are many others like him, but this one is mine. He is my best friend. He is my life. I must master him as I master my life.
    My pet, without me, is useless. Without my pet, I am useless."

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    I think I found the chest: Improvised Breastplate