Why am I so terrible on Madness? (Ret)

If you're interested in the logs, I'm under US-Bladefist Hymn, the most recent week.

This is only normal mode, so please keep that in mind.

I do well on every fight but Madness. By well I mean I tend to rank or at least get close assuming RNG doesn't screw me or I die (Warlord on the logs above). But on Madness I seem so far off from ranking. I failed miserably on it this week due to horrible RNG at the beginning, but I normally only do 50k-51k.

I assume my low DPS on this fight is due to my exceptionally low haste and the fact that the buff brings me to an awkward cooldown of Crusader Strike where I have a gap during a CS -> Filler -> CS rotation, but I'm not sure. Should I be using a normal CS -> 2x Filler -> CS or the heroism rotation I said previously (CS, Filler, CS)? I would appreciate any help. I'm doing fine DPS for it now, but should I ever get to see heroic mode I don't want to be a drag.

I can't post links, but my armory is Mootcraw on US-Bladefist....
    Last edited by Mootcraw; 2012-03-30 at 10:31 PM.

Deleted
    That's not bad dps for normal madness. The better the rest of your group are the worse your dps will become, simple as that.
    You will have less time on Bloods for spellweave damage and you will have less time on Cataclysm for the massive damage debuff.
    Can't really help you with the rotation though, as even though I'm thinking as hard as I can, I can't remember what I'm actually doing Madness (1 filler or 2 filler).

I can conclude that you should expect your dps to be higher on heroic Madness.

i dont think u can rank on normal madness anymore if u go with a decent group. ppl do more dps nowadays and theres less hp on mobs so u hardly even get cataclysm countdown, no more inflated dps. ppl r doing less overall dps these days on this fight than they did when it was harder.