Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    if they keep this up, then that "one website" that claims we wont be getting beta test until one month before release pegs the release in May then...

Quote Originally Posted by MattsOnlyHope View Post
    Check your battle.net accounts. I got in in the past 10 minutes, I've been refreshing my battle.net all day. I didn't even get an email. I've been a member since 2007 but I've taken time off when wow got boring.
    Nice it seemed like most people from the 1st invite where accounts from like 2005-2006 Seems like it moved to the 2007! I should be getting mine soon too

Is January 06 not good enough for you?

60 months of service, account made in dec of 05. ap day one...no invite yet

I'm from 2005, got my key.My name also start by a Z.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuhtara View Post
    they are not doing alphabetical order...My friend who's last name starts with an R got his invite in the first wave yesterday so that's not how they are sending them.
    well it can't be on how long the accounts been active my friend is an 06 annual pass holder with no breaks and he's still sat playing the F5 game with battle.net lol

Quote Originally Posted by Acidd06 View Post
    Nice it seemed like most people from the 1st invite where accounts from like 2005-2006 Seems like it moved to the 2007! I should be getting mine soon too
    I don't know about this, I've subbed since January 2005 and still haven't heard anything about a beta invite being on my account. Imo, this is serious crap.

It isn't alphabetical. As my email and name start with an "E" if 10% of the annual passes have names/emails with a-d, we have issues lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got mine today, subbed since '06 with one or two small breaks. Got Annual Pass first day. I know people who hasn't missed a day since beta of vanilla and got AP the first day, I really don't think they're going by account seniority.

Edit: Email starts with an S and my name starts with a J so it's not alphabetical either. ^.^
    Last edited by BHD; 2012-03-30 at 10:51 PM.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Good news. I like the speed at which they send those invites out

Deleted
    Are these invites also for the opt-in people? (Not bothered if they aren't, i know AP come first, just curious)

Quote Originally Posted by zoolmod View Post
    Are these invites also for the opt-in people? (Not bothered if they aren't, i know AP come first, just curious)
    Pretty sure last night during the first wave they mentioned Annual Pass people were getting invites ahead of opt-in people.

But yay more invites!

Got mine just now! Playing since 2005 (with a short break in 2010), got the annual pass, and my last name starts with a P. Got mine on wave two!

I got mine! =D now I have to wait 3 hours to download the client.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebzz View Post
    well it can't be on how long the accounts been active my friend is an 06 annual pass holder with no breaks and he's still sat playing the F5 game with battle.net lol
    Well then they are doing it another way :P at first they were choosing the people by the rarity of the computer so they could test every possible system..now they are sending them to who ever. maybe whoever bought the pass first? like time wise? even if you bought it on the first day (which i did as well) they could be going by the actual time you were set up for it. just a guess though i don't know for sure.

Been a subscriber since 2005 with no breaks. Signed up for annual pass as soon as it was available; still no invite. Not fretting over it, it will come when it comes.

Geez I hope they are opening new Beta servers or something, cause it's gonna get crowded fast at this rate.

Huzzah I'm in! Commence several hours of downloading on my shitty internet. :P

I'm getting pumped something fierce . Nothing yet, but my account is Feb 07 with no breaks and AP as soon as my mouse would allow me to click it.
    I've got a raid tonight and tomorrow, so this wait to see if i get in will be alot less painful than during the week.