Anyone had any luck getting into Planetouch Wilds lately?

So I decied to go swimming today off the shore of meridian on the PTS and try to get into planetouched wilds.

This is about as close as I could get before I hit the invisible wall.
    Next, I tried to get there from ember isle, and I couldn't even get close.

There seems to be an invisible wall all the way around the zone. They have it locked down pretty tight. I tried going under, over, to the right, to the left, through, above, around, and everything, but nothing worked. I also tried to rock climb, but that didn't work either. It seems like they really do not want you in there
    So has anyone gotten any closer than I have lately? I remember watching a couple videos quite a while ago of someone getting in there, has anyone been there since?
    Last edited by Azuri; 2012-03-31 at 03:58 AM. Reason: Modified to clickable thumbnails - Oversize Pics
    The Art of War- FT 4/4 EE 4/5
    R80

Nope and the little pricks completely restructured every single file in the folder, so I have to figure out how to data mine again. They are going EXTREME lengths to keep us from data mining images. They might be pissed we leaked the name of Infernal Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    Nope and the little pricks completely restructured every single file in the folder, so I have to figure out how to data mine again. They are going EXTREME lengths to keep us from data mining images. They might be pissed we leaked the name of Infernal Dawn
    Haha, you would think that they wouldnt put the new unannounced stuff in the game files if they didn't want us finding it xD
    The Art of War- FT 4/4 EE 4/5
    R80

I found a way past one certain invisible wall that let to the planetouched wilds... but as soon as I got past it, it teleported me out saying the zone was locked. This was on retail not PTS btw.