Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I read about a website for trading on wow. Does anyone know what the addy is? Thanks in advance,
    Jordd

Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    Okay .

Same on Arthas, and I've read of many other servers having very low gem prices now.

If your server hasn't crashed yet, consider yourself lucky.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by scottydem View Post
    Same on Arthas, and I've read of many other servers having very low gem prices now.
    The gem markets on Earthen Ring on both horde and alliance side have imploded. Gems went down 2/3s of their value 4 weeks ago.

Still, I was looking for the Traders Website, sort of like a daily updated site with information on prices per realm and faction.

Deleted
    Okay, so the gem market has dropped off significantly... one option is to move to something else then. I used to sell alot of gems, but now that they have nearly bottomed out (blue quality gems anyway), I'm focusing on other areas.

There are so many ways to make gold in WoW that DON'T involve farming or questing. Here are some of the basic things you can do:

Alchemy
    - daily Living Elements transmute
    - Essence of Water to Essence of Air transmute

Blacksmithing
    - craft and sell Enchanting rods (Arcanite, Fel Iron, Adamantite, Eternium, Titanium, Elementium)
    - craft and sell Ebonsteel Belt Buckles

Enchanting
    - sell enchant scrolls for BoA gear
    - sell Cata-level enchant scrolls

Engineering
    - craft and sell Overcharged Capacitor
    - craft and sell pets (Mechanical Squirrel, Lil' Smoky, Tranquil Mechanical Yeti, Personal World Destroyer, etc.)

- craft and sell Relics

Jewelcrafting
    - cut and sell a few epic-quality Cata gems

Leatherworking
    - craft and sell leg armors
    - craft and sell PvP gear

Tailoring
    - craft and sell bags
    - craft and sell leg armors

These are just a few of the ideas (I'm not going to go into tons of detail here, or give out my secrets). You can also buy and sell vendor-bought items (like cooking recipes), watch for good deals on rare items to buy and re-sell at a profit, and many other ways.

A lot of players think gold is hard to make... if you have that mindset, then yea, it will be hard to make because you've already convinced yourself it's too hard and you can't do it. But really, it's not hard to make. You have to shift your mindset, open your eyes to all the possibilities and then start trying them.

As you get into it more, you can come up with your own ways to determine what to craft and sell, where the good deals are. I built a spreadsheet where I can import TUJ data and on other tabs I added for each profession, I can track what is profitable to make and sell and what isn't profitable, using red & green indicators. Basically takes me 30 seconds to import the TUJ data and then I have a list of over 150 items that I can check on where profit can be made.

people are dumping mast in anticipation of MoP. I've still been getting over 100g a pop for gems. I paid less than 40g per stack of elementium. Thats profit son. You don't need to be making 100% profit on every sale and that's a lot of peoples downfall. I'll undercut people all day to about 20g

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by makine View Post
    I have recently picked up Inscription again after getting tired of the AH for like a year or so. Must say the glyph market is just amazing..

If only I had more time to craft more often
    True dat.

Made a cool million gold (after expenses) in a bit over a month now mainly with glyphs and not going to stop anytime soon.

I've also dabbled quite a bit in other markets such as, but not limited to:
    *Rare gems
    *Old school blue BoE's (MC/BWL)
    *Bloods of the Mountain (MC, 500-1000g per pop)
    *Sulfuron & Elementium Ingots (MC/BWL)
    *Flipping raid consumables and other daily use items for profit
    *Acquiring enchanting mats when they're cheap and posting low-cost/high demand enchants when the market is favorable, or when supply is low enough to buy it out and raise the going price.

Possibly reaching up to & surpassing 2mil before MoP at this rate.
    Last edited by Nakkí; 2012-04-04 at 12:23 PM.
    Nakkiz of Memento <EU-Frostwhisper>

Deleted
    Sadly inscription depends on the server. In my old one was really easy to make money with it, just needed to post one time per day and the average price of glyphs was rather good. Where I am now, most glyphs sell for 40-50g compared to the 150 to 250g range, while the price on herbs is the same, around 40g/stack the cheapest. Not worth it, so I went again to good old jw/enchanting/alchemy trio. Saving blackfallow inks to convert them before the MoP prepatch hits.

Gem markets blow right now, esp on a heavily one sided server like mal'ganis. Can barely get 90g for an inferno ruby right now =\.

Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius.

Eu or Us server? For the earthen ring guy
    Since earthen ring eu the red blue gems go for 199-265
    Last edited by Orasay1996; 2012-04-04 at 04:40 PM.

Read trade chat until you see duper spamming WTS (think they do it when they have gold order, no real pattern), he's usually at mailbox in SW near old bank, trade him fast and buy everything he offers (queen garnets, essence of destruction, maelstrom crystals, heavenly shards...), usually you can haggle 20% of price off. Simply resell stuff on AH or process for more profit. Warning: you could get your stuff removed by GM since it was "too good to be true deal".

I do not condone duping and i hope it gets fixed, however it's no different than buying mines/ore from botters and it's good money atm.

edit: i hope this post is within the forum rules, if not feel free to edit or i can edit myself.
    Last edited by mixerii; 2012-04-04 at 06:11 PM.

Working on the AH a little bit, it's profitable just check for vendor items and resale things, it's overall a nice thing to do while you have some free time