Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    HBO: Winter is NOT Coming after all. APRIL FOOLS!!! MUAHAH
    WoW: New Warchief is announced and it's none other than...Gamon!

Whatever this years April Fools "prank" is, you can bet it's going to be fucking stupid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeybrains View Post
    They already announced the April Fool's Joke....it's called MoP and Pandas as a playable race
    What a suitable name you have.

I think one of the smaller jokes they'll make is announcing that LFR, normal mode and Heroic mode all reward the same gear now. That'd really get people going until they notice the date.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Erto View Post
    What a suitable name you have.

I think one of the smaller jokes they'll make is announcing that LFR, normal mode and Heroic mode all reward the same gear now. That'd really get people going until they notice the date.

the offical forums are always fun on april 1st, so many people don't notice the date and make a massive rage post about things.

Deleted
    They will announce pandas as a playable race or something stupid like that.

Ponies... Ponies EVERYWHERE.

Deleted
    actually, THAT's a real thing. they announced a contract with Megabloks months ago, last year even, around blizzcon.

Deleted
    100,000 more beta invites.

April fools jokes aren't even funny because you know the date and know not to take anything seriously. It's like clockwork, and it ruins all the fun. If blizzard had random pranks that didn't fall on a specific date, it would ACTUALLY be funny. January 14th (random day) We're removing Druids from the game. Jan 14th has no relation to a prank day so ppl would have a high chance of taking it seriously.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was wondering why there are so many "Blizzard April Fools" threads..

I just realized tomorrow is April Fools. >_>

Probably Pandas as a playable race.
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Ogdru Jahad View Post
    April fools jokes aren't even funny because you know the date and know not to take anything seriously. It's like clockwork, and it ruins all the fun. If blizzard had random pranks that didn't fall on a specific date, it would ACTUALLY be funny. January 14th (random day) We're removing Druids from the game. Jan 14th has no relation to a prank day so ppl would have a high chance of taking it seriously.
    are you a moron? that's like saying that nothing said in a comedy club/on comedy central/in a comedy(movie) can be funny because you are aware somebody is going to be making jokes... seriously...
    My channel: Shirgadirth I used to do let's play's but now I do reviews, but not very often. Far too busy from school. Also too poor to buy games :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nest View Post
    Probably Pandas as a playable race.
    Good thing we ain't getting pandas then. But Pandarens. =)
    I registered on MMO-Champion, and all I got was this lousy signature...

Quote Originally Posted by Bitehattori View Post
    A new Pony race or dungeon full of ponies and rainbows lol.
    In one of their other games weren't they adding a secret pony level full of demon ponies?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.