Deleted

Server first arch max?

Is there/will there be a server first archeology FoS? If so, it's gonna be pretty simple to prepare for that unless they change the profession drastically.

Just gather 200 fragments of each race and some keystones and you got about 10 solves at least per race.

Deleted
    I think there was one in Cata, so there should be one for MoP.

Just like cooking, where it was finished in the first three minutes of Cataclysm coming online
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    Murder can be justified and to a certain extent I believe genocide can be justified aswell.

Deleted
    Thanks for the replies, hoping that not too many will go for this one with #1 priotity next to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Feio View Post
    Thanks for the replies, hoping that not too many will go for this one with #1 priotity next to me.
    Good thing no one put a suggestion like this on any sort of WoW forum to give ideas to
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    Murder can be justified and to a certain extent I believe genocide can be justified aswell.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mindark View Post
    Just like cooking, where it was finished in the first three minutes of Cataclysm coming online
    Arch is a little different, can't be 3 minutes, no way.
    But probably a few hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Feio View Post
    Just gather 200 fragments of each race and some keystones and you got about 10 solves at least per race.
    IIRC, I vaguely remember reading youll need mop fragments for the next level of skill ups.

No you dont, every artefact comon or rare , pandaren or anyone from base races ( dwarf NE etc) give you 5 skill so yuo need fragments for 15 solves and you got realm first

So it's not hard!

Just you need to have 200 fragments for all races b4 MoP hits When it's live, you just solve all the artefacts and hope, you're realm first. You'll need to have 1.8k fragments total, or less
    Last edited by Radeghost; 2012-04-01 at 04:06 PM.

im going for this as well. Each solve gives 5 points. u wont need that many fragments

Sever First Arch: Be the first person to log on after MoP hits.

Quote Originally Posted by Shop Ebay View Post
    ^ this /10char

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shop Ebay View Post
    The first of those who want to do it!^^

Deleted
    I'm on cenarius will u guys plz let me get server 1st