Deleted

Not sure if I have key or not

Hi, just logged onto my battle.net account and noticed I have a new section under my Diablo 3 sub hedding tagged "Diablo III beta" and I am just wondering if this is actually an invite to the beta since I don't acutally remember signing up for the beta.
    Cheers

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    yeah thats what you'll see when you have the beta just download the client and you should be able to play it.

Deleted
    Ok awesome thanks!

Thats a beta inv bro... Grats btw

Well did you get an email from some random person or maybe an in game whisper? if so you better click the link or go to website right away because it all seems legit. Lol. grats on beta for the king of games.

are you annual pass holder ?

my friend got into diablo 3 beta without signing as well so was wondering

Deleted
    ll did you get an email from some random person or maybe an in game whisper? if so you better click the link or go to website right away because it all seems legit. Lol. grats on beta for the king of games.
    Nope, did'nt get an email or anything just checked my battle.net account hoping to see MoP beta, instead I got this nice suprise

are you annual pass holder ?
    Yes I am

When you opt-in for blizzard betas, you are opting in for ALL blizzard betas unless you specifically uncheck one of the boxes for the different "universes" (diablo, starcraft, warcraft).
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

thats the thing vongimi my friend didnt opt in for any beta so i was thinking maybe blizzard doing crysis managment with giving some diablo 3 beta keys to ppl that didnt got into mop beta