Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orangetai420 View Post
    I kinda disagree with the bot logic.

It does suck when the majority of your team is botting but bots are free HKs.

If you don't care about winning you can rack up HKs against said bots fairly quickly.
    This.

I see alot of bot teams in BGs these days...and more interesting, they are ALWAYS from the UK and french servers. I play since vanilla, and have seen about two bots on my teams (German) the entire time. So yeah, dear west-european friends, go on and bot more...nothing more relaxing than steamrolling one of your auto-teams into the dust

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iWolfBanei View Post
    And he's been playing since vanilla release, and probably been doing BGs 2-6 hours every day since. Blizzard can't even begin to reward people for anywhere near that time commitment. Probably the most time-consuming achievement is Insane in the Membrane which takes a few weeks.

Rewarding an achievement for 1 mil HK's, which promotes botting or takes a year of solid play? No.
    Took 6 of my guildies about 4 days to get. Not that time consuming tbh (once you have Darkmoon Exalted, which is easymode these days)

---------- Post added 2012-07-22 at 08:52 AM ----------

Blizzard should start giving BG wins an instant 100 extra HKs so that people actually don't have to use the 'Farming kills hurhur' excuse in order to ignore any of the objectives

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iWolfBanei View Post
    Probably the most time-consuming achievement is Insane in the Membrane which takes a few weeks.
    Actually, it's so easy nowadays that the title doesn't fit AT ALL. It used to take me 3 months, spending 5-6+ hours a day on it and a seriously huge amount of gold. Now? As long as your Darkmoon rep is exalted, which is really easy nowadays, it can be done in just a few days.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Malgru View Post
    I honestly hope they add 500k, 750k, and 1 million achievements. I dunno what the title would be, it wouldnt have to be a title, maybe just the best looking mount in history, but i don't know.
    1 mill.. That's quite a bit too much. 500k would suit better. I wonder how many actually average more than 1000 hk on a daily basis.

I agree that something more than "Report Player AFK" needs to be done about the botting in BGs but I don't see if often enough to warrant punishing the people who are there legitimately by denying them an additional title beyond 250k HKs.

As far as a new title goes: ____ the War Machine would be a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonSoul View Post
    No they shudnt add any more titles for pvp until they sort out the botting plague bg's are awful atm and unplayable
    They won't get rid of bots. They wouldn't even if they could.. and they can't.. so they won't.

Deleted
    Most people I know with HK beyond the 250k are either:

1. People who have played for a very long time. My current account exists since the end of Wotlk after I had to start all over again and I'm around 200k now. Those who do have the bloodthirsty title are usually players wo have played far longer.

2. Bot users. I know some of those. They often have more HK then the people who played their battlegrounds themselves.

So having a look at that I'd say we really don't need an 500k achievment. Most people to get that would be bot users.

I'd rather have more pvp titles that actually require skill (like a balanced version of the flawless victor title for example)

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it's insane to go past 250k. I've been playing my mage since 2005 and I've got ~120,000 HK. I've done thousands of BGs over tens of thousands of hours. It's ridiculous to think how much time I'd have to put in to get to 500,000 and it really doesn't require any skill. It just takes an immense amount of time.
    EverQuest, City of Heroes, Star Wars Galaxies, EverQuest II, World of Warcraft, Guild Wars, Star Wars TOR, Guild Wars 2, Rift.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wasn't any need to necro this thread. Closing