Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Supply Depot ending thing, I think, is a pretty good joke (regarding the controversy surrounding the endings of Mass Effect 3). And the last line of the features is also a joke on Team Fortress, I believe.

i read halfway thru the Zergotchi aunthenticator page before i saw the "APRIL" acronym and realised it was the april 1st and time for april fools jokes :-)

10+ Year Old Account
    There's one "Easter Egg" on Blizzard store, if you go to blizzard store > More Products and scroll a bit down you will find "Battle.net Neural Interface
    " Which is an april fool joke from last year or 2 years ago. it costs 14,999,00 EU and is sold out.

Just woke up, read all this and was in a dizzy state of mind thinking "the hell, is this some kind of jo... ohhh"

Multiple endings, each influenced by your choices and color-coded for your convenience! (Further epic endings planned for post release as downloadable content.)
    Lol awesome omg!!

15+ Year Old Account

Indeed

Quote Originally Posted by Reliquary View Post
    Lol, blizzard ripping into bioware for the mass effect 3 ending:
    This one made me chuckle the most!

Personally I think the jokes this year are very poor.

Deleted
    Lol I love how they put a sort of working zergotchi on the little website. Pretty cute and I just love the amount of moaning there is... its a joke, you just fell for it!

Deleted
    i...actually want those games

Anyone familiar enough with Korean to get an idea of what kind of announcement we could be expecting? Or is it all part of April Fools still?

zergotchi, fuck that is awesome

fucking stupid april fools joke. there not even trying anymore

Deleted
    Forgot what day it was thinking...are they really doing this? This Zergotchi sounds somehat familiar to that april fools character blizzard had going last year...wait a minute!

Quote Originally Posted by balatro View Post
    Anyone familiar enough with Korean to get an idea of what kind of announcement we could be expecting? Or is it all part of April Fools still?
    It's an April Fools announcing the Azeroth Race of Death Triathlon.

I bet the Defias Messenger died of dysentery.

Quote Originally Posted by Quackerjacks View Post
    It's an April Fools announcing the Azeroth Race of Death Triathlon.
    Thank you.

Saw the post while waking up and i thought "new authenticator? A Tamagotchi-autenticator? Lol, Blizzard is doing a lot of things to make money." then after 10 min surfing the web i thought "man, still no april fools around?" and then i realized that this was one of them

I'd totally buy a Zergotchi.

So is there any real news today, or just April Fools bullshit?