Deleted

Suggestion for Tree of Life stance

Hello guys, as it is on the MoP beta Druids get a glyph to ''mimic'' the old Tree of Life stance form, i find it quite confusing so here's what i suggest:

Bring the same old Stance Form for Tree of Life (with benefits +10% healing etc) and make the Incarnation and change the wording of Incarnation to ''Improves Tree of Life form'' as the others above, for those who dont want to be in Tree of Life they should just let the glyph have the benefits that you would have in Tree of Life but while staying in Human Form. This way its easier to understand and much cleaner.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Farcow View Post
    Hello guys, as it is on the MoP beta Druids get a glyph to ''mimic'' the old Tree of Life stance form, i find it quite confusing so here's what i suggest:

Bring the same old Stance Form for Tree of Life (with benefits +10% healing etc) and make the Incarnation and change the wording of Incarnation to ''Improves Tree of Life form'' as the others above, for those who dont want to be in Tree of Life they should just let the glyph have the benefits that you would have in Tree of Life but while staying in Human Form. This way its easier to understand and much cleaner.
    How is that easier to understand and much cleaner? You already confused me.

First off, we have shapeshift forms, we don't have stances. We're not warriors.

Secondly, treant form is available to all specs. Let's try this again. All specs.

Restoration druids can heal with it all of the time, if they'd like. They'll get the bonuses applied to the resto specilization (along with additional healing spells).
    Sunfyre | @FoGSunfyre

Deleted
    It's fine the way as it is, and indeed, all specs already have access to the treant form.