Thread: Random BG's

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    my major gripe is the fact that retards can get full cataclysmic and i still beat them on my alts in full vic/ruthless.

Also, I dont mind undergeared players. As long as they're not shit. I just hate shit players, like, beyond shit.
    this game sucks

Doing RBGs isn't always a possibility, what should I do when my 9 team mates aren't on? Log out and call it a day? xD On my old low pop server I could hardly even find people for RBGs. :/ I guess they could add a new system, random BGs for the people gearing up or people who just wanna have lols, rated pugs for good geared people (currently 397+ and 4.5k resi+ for example) and the RBGs we currently have. Not sure how it would work out since awful people might que for the rated pugs aswell but... was just an idea. xD

Quote Originally Posted by rektlol View Post
    my major gripe is the fact that retards can get full cataclysmic and i still beat them on my alts in full vic/ruthless.

Also, I dont mind undergeared players. As long as they're not shit. I just hate shit players, like, beyond shit.
    Yeah, I kinda agree there. I'd rather have vicious players who have a clue then cata players who whine at me for not capping the flag in EotS when the opposing team is controlling mid for example.

Deleted
    [QUOTE=Andahla;16236172]Frankly, I think there should be a queu for RBG players above a resil or item level.[COLOR="red"]

I agree with this also

Quote Originally Posted by Powerflux View Post
    If you get upset about being coming into your randoms with greens, go do RBGs. You'll have more fun doing that.
    I just wish they would implement some kind of PVP ilvl check or something. People with less than ilvl 333 pvp? You guys get a queue of players of similar ilvl. > 333? The rest of us. I don't know, just frustrating when I get in and Johhny New85 is 90k health, and the only healer on our team or something.

Shit I'd be fine if people needed even just a base ilvl in general, not even pvp ilvl. Say ilvl 333 pvp, or 370+ pve. So someone AT LEAST does a minor amount of work.

It's probably more the fact that they are getting "carried" in pvp. What happens in your PVE heroic dungeon when some goober joins who is awful, doesn't contribute much and is bottom of the chart after first boss? You vote kick him. You don't carry him unless he is a guildy. Same concept applies for BGs, except it's much harder to kick people.