Quote Originally Posted by Lei View Post
It's PuG in the terms of preselected players are only present on a platform (which is the guild itself) where you don't have to befriend anyone, you don't have to spam/be spammed by "gz"s and "lol"s and memes and links, you don't have to spam trade for hours to get someone who will fail on his task and you end up boosting and gearing him. Basically a mature environment with good people whose main goal is success raiding (not chatting and socializing ie. guild-thing), but not on a strict shedule.

Nowadays I use OpenRaid for this purpose, and it works. Sometimes I meet people from previous runs, sometimes I meet with a bunch new people. The only common in us is hunting achievements. And for this, it's perfect.

As for current content: I am a known merc on my realm, whenever someone got a Ds run, they whisper me if I would like to go with them, and if I am free, I join to them, we kill bosses, someone gets loot, and that's all.
The bolded is exactly what I hope to accomplish. I probably should not label it as a PUG guild because that is an oxymoron, maybe something along the lines of Raiding Community.