(Fake) Blizzard post on the future of MoP part 2

Well some of you wanted to hear more about it today (as you requested in my thread yesterday: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-future-of-MoP)
    So here goes.

More information has been 'leaked' apparantly, the Hunter quest will involve:
    -Taming your own mount
    -Opens a new talent specialization: Demon Hunter (comes with green fire)
    -You will get a 1-on-1 battle against rexar, like the MoP petbattles/pokemon style, only you can use your own hunter pets
    -Rexxar hints at wanting to settle down in a major establishment (new warchief? lolololol)

Then on to, hmmmm let me think...ah yes....Mages
    -Mages will get a new spell: Polymorph-baby elekk
    -And the end of the questline, mages will have the option between purple, black and green fire (in addition to their current color)
    -Mages will at one point have to polymorph Rhonin into Raptor food. Apparantly the quest is called: Karma

Death Knights:
    -Will save either thassarian or Koltira from the grips of Sylvanas (who you save is a choice, does not depend on faction. No idea how that plays out lorewise, perhaps both get saved, lorewise, one by ally, the other by horde)
    -During the quests you come across a fragment of what you think is Frostmourne. The evil aura coming from the shard has apparently turned it purple.
    -You will temporarily betray your own faction (both factions can kill you and you can also attack both (think pre-wotlk zombie event)) because you get corrupted by the shard
    -Under corruption you will gather the remaning shards
    -In the end, it was not a frostmourne shard, it was a phylactery (Now who would that belong too :P (was merely a setback, again))

Not much has been leaked about the warrior, only 1 thing:
    -They will get green fire

Locks:
    -The thing all locks wanted, and have been whining about is finally being implemented: Green Gender specific demons. (at launch only the male version of the succubus pet will be available)
    -Also, locks will get a glyph that turns their fire spell effects into a different color, slightly less red and more yellowish (requires gfx setting set to max)
    -The quest involves reviving Illidan and making him replace the Infernal pet that you lose during the quest
    -Kil'jeadens lietenant will also play a role, apparantly he is following the trend and has a new gem etched in his chest, this one comes with bugged green fire

That's all for now....If you want more leaks, let me know
    WoW characters that need/deserve to get killed/punished/otherwise removed from the story: Tirion(dead now), Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas(soon?), Jaina, Tyrande

Taming my own mount?

Now you're talking.