Question Inquisitor Chapter 2+? Possible minor spoiler

I finished the Inquisitor questline to Ilum and I am confused. After hearing about the new legacy system and unlocks for 1.2 (www.swtor.com/news/blog/20120329), and hearing about unlocking features after completing chapters 2, 3, and 4, I have no idea what they are talking about.

Was killing Thanaton the end of chapter 2? Are chapters different for each class? Thanks for the help!
    Opulence. I has it.

Defeating Darth Zash was the end of Chapter 1. Your first confrontation with Thanaton after collecting all the ghosts was the end of Chapter 2. And you finally defeating Thanaton for real and becoming a Dark Council member was the end of Chapter 3. While you're levelling, the loading screen after you log onto each toon will tell you which chapter you're currently on.

Prelude: Start world
    Chapter 1: Coruscant/ Dromund Kas through Alderaan
    Chapter 2: Balmorra/ Taris through Hoth
    Chapter 3: Belsavis to Corellia
    Interlude: Ilium

Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty View Post
    Defeating Darth Zash was the end of Chapter 1. Your first confrontation with Thanaton after collecting all the ghosts was the end of Chapter 2. And you finally defeating Thanaton for real and becoming a Dark Council member was the end of Chapter 3. While you're levelling, the loading screen after you log onto each toon will tell you which chapter you're currently on.
    I'm not 100% on this; my BH has completed the entire BH storyline and all the planet storyline & sidequests, and still shows the last part of Chapter 3 (Jun Seros dead, some Guard the only thing standing between you and freedom or something like that) whereas my Inquisitor in the same situation shows "Interlude". They're the only classes I've maxed so far however, so I don't know the others for certain.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mstieler View Post
    I'm not 100% on this; my BH has completed the entire BH storyline and all the planet storyline & sidequests, and still shows the last part of Chapter 3 (Jun Seros dead, some Guard the only thing standing between you and freedom or something like that) whereas my Inquisitor in the same situation shows "Interlude". They're the only classes I've maxed so far however, so I don't know the others for certain.

My BH is showing the same thing, and i completed everything. I hope we're not bugged

Quote Originally Posted by robotsdontcry View Post
    My BH is showing the same thing, and i completed everything. I hope we're not bugged
    My girlfriend and the other BH I static levelled with both had this on their BH too. Pretty sure it is a bug, at one point it actually prevented you from moving forward with the Ilum quests as well, they fixed that but did not change the load screen text. It is a bug, but not stopping you from doing anything so is a low priority fix. Once they introduce Chapter 4 I am sure it will work right.

Thanks for the clarification all.
    Opulence. I has it.