Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    1. Have a hunter.
    2. Aspect of the pack and instant dispell.
    3. Drums of speed if things get hectic.
    4. Win.

We 2 heal it, with the strategy of zerging the first one down and than rotate around and jump in the bubble as you get the debuff normally goes down in 2 rotations. However really doesn't matter since the dps requirement doesn't require it to be done in 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    Done it with 2 groups, be next to first crystal when phase starts, zerg it, move to next one. Every ice wave, everybody needs to go inside the bubble and let is pass and get back in (obviously do a "U" to go behind the ice wave to get out of bubble asap). In our case, our holy paladin is dispelling, everybody calls for a dispell when they are inside the bubble and ready for it.

Takes a few attempts to make it work, but then it's trivial. Quite honestly, beside the "get in the bubble" time, nobody should be taking damage, so you don't 3 heal that phase.. paladin is dispelling, resto druid is using aoe heals and as a disc priest I try to bubble everybody going inside the bubble and use prayer of healing when I am far away enough from an ice wave.

As melee in my other group I just zerg ice crystals, get inside the bubble to let ice wave go, and call when I need to be dispelled.. might have to use hand of freedom if somebody screws up, but otherwise it's just fine.
    This is the strat we ended up using, we did that and killed hagara within 3 tries. Excellent strat and the best way to do frost phase imo. (tried them all)

Edit: Modified a bit...we all stayed in one group

on 10man its easier to have everyone run around. once people get some practice you can kill all the crystals in 2 passes

No, running around is a waste, nuke each crystal one at a time with one pass. Run in quick to avoid ice wall and to drop frostflake...seriously...save yourself some wipes and try it.

Oh yeah, the lightning phase...the Vox strat is genius.

Deleted
    it can depend who your melle are.

are they the sort able to dot up a crystal on the way past? meaning while uptime with whites is low damg done is stil relatively decent + multi target dotage
    are they the sort that can self dispel if needed ( pallies with freedom for example) so no need to be in healer range always
    are they the sort who would normaly die at alyrazor's tournados ( fast and slow versions)

if they can dot up easily > run round and round edge no poin staying on same one as your doing same white damg but less dot damg as no multi target dotage.

make sure you split the raid at oposite sides so that your not ever at a point where the only crystal remaining is on the other side of the platform to where all your dps are.
    an easy split is melle one side ranged the other with healers 1 with the melle 2 with ranged + tank with melle as ranged are generaly more lazy at "leaving" the middle bubble than a melle as the ranged can stil dps from inside.

that asumes the "everyone runs round" tactic which you may as well use as it measn healers regen mana and enrage is not a problem since 15% nerf.

This requires 3 healers and 3+ decent ranged dps. First gather at one crystal, kill it and after it's dead have all the ranged and healers go inside the bubble, straight to the middle and just outheal the damage. Use some CD to stabilize the health in the start of the phase. This way all your ranged can keep dots rolling on every crystal. Melee & tank should be running around to ease the healing a bit & actually be able to do something.