Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    The crafting in World of Warcraft is long gone. I could have guessed almost all those items with different names.
    And when there is cool crafting involved, best stuff is BoP.

Maybe is because the game is old and someone leveling a new profession will have a lot to catch up ... maybe in the item progression devs don't wanna include crafting ... but crafting in World of Warcraft mostly sux !

Looks like they haven't decide about the value of mana.
    It shouldnt be that hard, since intellect no longer increase mana, whats the hold up?

Quote Originally Posted by Rawer View Post
    The crafting in World of Warcraft is long gone. I could have guessed almost all those items with different names.
    And when there is cool crafting involved, best stuff is BoP.

Maybe is because the game is old and someone leveling a new profession will have a lot to catch up ... maybe in the item progression devs don't wanna include crafting ... but crafting in World of Warcraft mostly sux !
    Mostly due to the stats simplification.
    We no longer have penetration, defense rating, freedom, resistance... well almost everything.
    But yes, it is just plain boring everything is just an "upgrade".
    Hello SPELL STEAL NERF ?
    Spell steal gives wings and Working As Intended

After seeing all these crazy numbers, I kind of want the item squish heh.

Deleted
    Happy rainbow fire ftw!

Again, enginnering is screwed. Very creative. :/
    Oh, why do I care, I won't playing Pandaria...

"This is boring blah blah, this hasn't changed at all blah blah, same shit with more stats how rubbish blah blah"

What did you expect?

Brilliant Plutonium Anvil - +1250 Agility
    Flask Of Caviar Jam - +5235 Strength
    Ludicrous Healing Potion - Heals you to 150% of your maximum health and the closest 17 friendly players to 100%.

To the ENGINEERS: I am a leatherworker, I have no sympathy. Not only did they not announce anything for us, we don't have enough people left in the profession to complain about how it's been, how it is, or how it will be. We still don't have any mounts. We have no income source except selling leather from skinning to other leatherworkers...

I only hope the lack of news on our poor profession is because they're finally going to give us an overhaul of epic proportion.

I recommended these suggestions this time last year for LW Mounts: Canoe, Hang-glider (I am hoping this has translated to those FP Kites), and/or Wings. These would be made from leather, hide, feathers, and maybe lightweight bones you collect from animal corpses. Certainly sounds more feasible than JC and alchemy mounts once did. And I don't care if they're BoE or BoP to profession, as long as i get to play icarus in the sun with my feathery, magically-enchanted wings sprouting from a backpack.

Ideas for income: Bring back Drums in a major way. Theyd be a new battle commodity like funtions are now but offer utility over stat increase - Speed increase, ability to jump higher or farther, even drums to craft faster, drums to heal. They would work like potions where they work for a limited time and can't be cast again until combat ends but they would affect whole group (raid/party). Also, the mounts I suggested earlier. And include leather in other professions. Skinning is the only gathering profession to supply only 1 crafting profession and it's killing us.

Angry

Silver Filigree Flask - May reward Alchemist's Flask (Increases your Agility, Strength, or Intellect by 80 for 2 hrs. Your highest stat is always chosen.)
    i really hope that changes b.c the cata alchy flask is 80.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Declaron View Post
    "This is boring blah blah, this hasn't changed at all blah blah, same shit with more stats how rubbish blah blah"

What did you expect?

Brilliant Plutonium Anvil - +1250 Agility
    Flask Of Caviar Jam - +5235 Strength
    Ludicrous Healing Potion - Heals you to 150% of your maximum health and the closest 17 friendly players to 100%.
    Evidently you have no idea about what the complaints really are about. I suggest you read the thread.

QQers keep QQ

^__^ why play if you don't like it : /

as for me...i'm just having a break to see something new ....eventually i'm going to buy it when t comes out

new stuff is always cool