Page 85 of 101 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Clerigon View Post
    Do you even understand how this sov system work or you just drink /r/eve koolaid and join the circlejerk singing kumbaya. When you destroy the ihub the adm drop to almost zero, if you dont grind that adm back anyone will be able to entosis your shit in 10-20min, this is what tishu did in fade, prevent sma from using their space and making the adm drop, hacking and entosis was a walk in the park after that. Unless pl, test, tishu and their pets become the new goons and permanently move to dek nobody would be able to live in dek for more than a few weeks, and not, blowing up the ihub and droping your flag isnt living there.
    THey dont need to live there. They will just make sure goons dont live there. Dont missunderstand the goals. And thats to remove goons and pets from thier space. This is most like BoB's old burn campaigns. Im sure several people will move in. May not be us thats attacking, but we will make damn sure goons dont go back. You can be sure of this.

Zeta, are there any threads on these boards where you aren't an ass when posting?

Quote Originally Posted by stellvia View Post
    Zeta, are there any threads on these boards where you aren't an ass when posting?
    Sorry but the group of 40k assholes who for the last 5 years has made it their point to ruin others peoples experinces in this game are getting thier shit pushed in by everyone they have pissed off. They deserve everything they get and more. If that makes me an asshole, then cry me a river.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is EVE, we are all assholes here :P
    Shhhhh, she's doing magical trig bullshit trig substitutions

so today this happened.

https://zkillboard.com/kill/53117615/

Then Goons mail this.

https://eveskunk.com/e/359117800

Which has a line i love at the end.

Our people are not phased by a useless gesture mounted by a rabble of mouth breathing simpletons pretending to get along. We continue to bring the fight. We will see you in Saranen V - Moon 9 - Quafe Company Warehouse. Our crusade begins.
    From a coalition that has lost how many regions? Countless caps and supers now. Almost as many supers in build as were lost in b-r. and get dropped in their home system and cant even undock and fight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Zeta is quite right though. You can be an asshole for as long as you are able to back it up. When you lose that point of power. Don't complain when everyone you've treated like shit over the years piles in on you.

I almost want to sub back in to watch what's going on from afar.

Isn't it a hollow victory though if you're funded by a sugar daddy and large numbers of the capsuleers have no sov? Yeah, you did it, but you only partially earn it per se.

Isn't it a hollow victory though if you're funded by a sugar daddy and large numbers of the capsuleers have no sov? Yeah, you did it, but you only partially earn it per se.
    Again if you think that EVERYONE is getting paid and they are doing it ONLY for the isk your fooling yourself. It may have started with a few people being paid but now everyone is in it for the fun. We dont need to be paid and the amounts everyone is being paid is pretty small, so dont think its earthshaking amounts. The cfc has shown its weak. They have shown they cant defend shit. And everyone is here for dank fights and awsome fleet battles where goons get wrecked because they cant put up shit for numbers. Today they announced they are bringing the mega fleets back. And boy i cant wait for those kms to roll in.

10+ Year Old Account
    The way I see it, like many things in EVE, the journey is the reward---MBC has a murderboner for CFC at this point. From my experience in PH we all just want to get into fights and grrrr Goons.

I honestly don't give a damn what the upper leaders of Test and such want, so this is definitely a line member perspective.

Edit: In other words, EVE is a fucking game and this is awesome content.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    Again if you think that EVERYONE is getting paid and they are doing it ONLY for the isk your fooling yourself. It may have started with a few people being paid but now everyone is in it for the fun. We dont need to be paid and the amounts everyone is being paid is pretty small, so dont think its earthshaking amounts. The cfc has shown its weak. They have shown they cant defend shit. And everyone is here for dank fights and awsome fleet battles where goons get wrecked because they cant put up shit for numbers. Today they announced they are bringing the mega fleets back. And boy i cant wait for those kms to roll in.
    That's awesome, can't wait to get into these bigger fights

On another note, I almost feel sorry for SMA, those guys really are completely collapsing. First Fade burns for days on end, then PH takes their staging system, some pretty damn sensitive comms get linked, and now directors are dropping like flies. Is this a failscade? Never been around for one.
    Last edited by Tryuk; 2016-04-08 at 09:26 AM.

On another note, I almost feel sorry for SMA, those guys really are completely collapsing. First Fade burns for days on end, then PH takes their staging system, some pretty damn sensitive comms get linked, and now directors are dropping like flies. Is this a failscade? Never been around for one.
    SMA is done for. Razer is on the same slope. And tnt is rumbling down this slope as well.

That's awesome, can't wait to get into these bigger fights
    We have been ready for these big fights but goons just cant seem to muster more than 1500. We roar in with 3300 subs and they just flop. Shame to cus it would be some hella good big fights but seems like goons either just are to afraid to fight or they are to full of renters now.

10+ Year Old Account
    SMA is done for. Razer is on the same slope. And tnt is rumbling down this slope as well.
    During these wars numbers are going to drop out, corps or individuals will decide they dont want to be part of it for some reason or another and up sticks and leave - and thats their choice, I wouldnt say anything is dead until that number drops to insignificance.

Fade before everyone piled in had been holding up fairly well, its Kudos to SMA for holding on to it for this long.

We have been ready for these big fights but goons just cant seem to muster more than 1500. We roar in with 3300 subs and they just flop. Shame to cus it would be some hella good big fights but seems like goons either just are to afraid to fight or they are to full of renters now.
    Or perhaps picking fights carefully? There is no point going into a fight when you are outnumbered by more than 3:1, its not fun for either side. And before you mention it, yes Goons have done the blobbing thing as well.

In the world of Fozziesov there is no real merit to holding sov anymore, as some alliances have shown, you dont need to hold sov to be be able to have fun in the game (as PL and NC. have been showing).

Goons losing space isnt a concern, its happened before (Delve is a great example) and its not going to kill GSF - if Bastion, Get off My Lawn, FCON, SMA, RZR and TNT wish to remain then GSF will continue to stand with them.

At the end of the day, not going to cry about space pixels, its just a game and alot of people are enjoying it, on both sides of the fence, thats all that should really matter.
    Last edited by Jaelian; 2016-04-08 at 11:17 AM.

Hunter| Warlock | Shaman | Paladin
    "In the light.. We are one"

Quote Originally Posted by Jaelian View Post
    During these wars numbers are going to drop out, corps or individuals will decide they dont want to be part of it for some reason or another and up sticks and leave - and thats their choice, I wouldnt say anything is dead until that number drops to insignificance.

Fade before everyone piled in had been holding up fairly well, its Kudos to SMA for holding on to it for this long.

Or perhaps picking fights carefully? There is no point going into a fight when you are outnumbered by more than 3:1, its not fun for either side. And before you mention it, yes Goons have done the blobbing thing as well.

In the world of Fozziesov there is no real merit to holding sov anymore, as some alliances have shown, you dont need to hold sov to be be able to have fun in the game (as PL and NC. have been showing).

Goons losing space isnt a concern, its happened before (Delve is a great example) and its not going to kill GSF - if Bastion, Get off My Lawn, FCON, SMA, RZR and TNT wish to remain then GSF will continue to stand with them.

At the end of the day, not going to cry about space pixels, its just a game and alot of people are enjoying it, on both sides of the fence, thats all that should really matter.
    Please my sides. Is this what goons actually mean? Are you guys picking your fights? YOu mean 4 different alliance staging systems wernt good fights? God knows how many scaa's wernt enough of a reason? Dont try this "we are waiting till we want to fight to show up" Your putting shit fucking terrible numbers up. Goons as a whole have been lacking severly on numbers as had the rest of the coalition. Where are the numbers we have seen when goons were the bullies? Now that goons are the ones getting picked on why cant you stand up for yourselfs? Why cant you defend shit in your OWN staging system. Shit getting dded on ur staging station. Dropping supers in your staging system. Lol.

Goons dont care about thier allies. They never have and wont. Right now thier allies exist to pick fresh members from for thier own alliance and be a meatshield for thier own sov. If goons cared they would be fielding alot more in fleet than they currently are.

The CFC is done and toast. Goons will survive, but thier allies wont. Init will break away, fcon will either break away like c02 did or stay beside goons like a beaten wife does. SMA is toast, razer is toast, and tnt will likely get absorbed. Bastion is well bastion.

Dont quote the goons from living in delve days. Goons now are not goons that were back then. Not eve close. Your time as rulers of eve is done. Now you will exist on the whims of others.

10+ Year Old Account
    it's well known PL are looking for revenge for BR- and they want another super capital brawl, why else would they stage their super fleet with NC. In the middle of Pure Blind 1 mid point away from Saranen, who cares if PL want to helicopter dick supers into Saranen to kill stupid people who don't keep their own supers safe - no one is going to risk a fleet to save 1 dumb asshat who gets themselves tackled or undock when it's probably known there are hostiles on the undock - can choose to sit in station and let the station campers get bored, NCDock used this tactic to great effect in the past.

If GSF didn't care about allies, nothing would of been sent to help allies - M-O before co2 turned traitor, FCON staging was defended, same for TNT in UMI - they where lost due to MBC fielding superior numbers by a very large margin, perhaps you should consider the number of hostile alliances involved compared to those in the Imperium.

Maybe you should take your Grrr goons narrative to Reddit so you can circle jerk with the rest of the degenerates who believe that goons / The Imperium will collapse from this- if you think that the MBC won't turn on each other once the Grrr goons narrative ends and that goons will just hide in low sec, you are deluded, very likely to bounce back stronger from this.

Leave this thread to narrate a neutral point of view on this war, rather than spouting your Grrr goons biased bullshit
    Last edited by Jaelian; 2016-04-08 at 02:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinna View Post
    I always figured a game which was a cross between Red Dead Redemption and EVE would be awesome. Major Cities, like New York or Boston would be High Sec, while outside the cities you had low sec all the way down to "The Wild West".

The Railroads would substitute for Jump Gate network, and it would be worthwhile trying to set up an outpost in "Injun" territory looking for Gold or Oil, all the while dealing with Bandits as you try to ship your goods to the cities etc.
    It seems that medieval & space have some kind of monopoly, and wild west was never really big in MMOs (and elsewhere, I'd say!?). Wildstar comes to mind, or maybe SWG... not exactly wild west, and none of them was wildly (pun intended) successful

I had high hopes for SWG back in the day, but as one might imagine, what was released was only a pale shadow of the original design document that got everyone excited. Not only was the original concept of "lawless areas" away from town abandoned, so was localized resources. IE: Find a rich node of something and setup a claim with turrets around it to monopolize it unless someone could destroy your defenses.

Unfortunately, in beta they made resources planetwide, so trying to control any nodes was impossible as you could just suck them out from the other side of the planet. They also were incredibly inept at properly testing the game and doing balance changes in correct order. IE: TKA were considered too strong, but they never got better than Tier1 knuckles meanwhile guns were also only at Tier1/2 at the time. Rather than release the Tier3/4 weapons then see how TKA fare, they nerfed them by 50% in the same patch they released Tier3/4 and they got annihilated after that. (Since ranged could easily kite them around while firing behind them)

Then their choice to release the game a solid 3-4 months early resulted in the beta community going into full revolt overnight when we had previously been very supportive. The game was not ready and their shoddy testing in the 4-6 weeks leading up to their gold announcement did not instill any confidence that they knew what they were doing.

Seeing how SWG played out, I stand by the beta community's assessment of them not knowing wtf they were doing
    Haven't played SWG but I know a bunch of it's rabid followers (good part of them are also Kosterites) that would bite your hand off for such "blasphemy" I won't take sides due to obvious incompetence, just to add another funny SWG description I saw recently - "game with bad combat and good everything else" (IIRC it's from recent Camelot Unchained column on MMORPG.com)!?

Quote Originally Posted by Heathy View Post
    I would play the hell out of a medieval full loss pvp mmo, the only trouble is not many ppl like having their progress crapped away by one mistake (I thought life is feudal was gunna be that game but apparently not you also have wurm but the combat in that game is pretty terrible thats full loss if you don't manage to get your corpse back). it surprising how many ppl don't plan for that even in eve where its to be expected. largely why a lot of ppl quit, they lose their shiny ship and that saps the enjoyment right out of you.
    I was never into Wurm, and I certainly won't defend LiF combat (it's weak point, similar to Gloria Victis and couple others) but maybe you can check Crowfall!? Point being that it's servers will vary rulesets from FFA FL to carebearland, thus giving options to players that would just quit the game otherwise.
    CU... ...or CF ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe you should take your Grrr goons narrative to Reddit so you can circle jerk with the rest of the degenerates who believe that goons / The Imperium will collapse from this- if you think that the MBC won't turn on each other once the Grrr goons narrative ends and that goons will just hide in low sec, you are deluded, very likely to bounce back stronger from this.
    The funny thing is that's pretty much what everyone wants to happen, MBC is completely temporary---when it explodes after Deklein is completely burned 10 times over and sov is held randomly there's gonna be quite a bit more content. If MBC doesn't explode after World War Bee I'd consider that a failure on MBC's part; I can't wait to go back to NBSI.

I highly doubt the CFC is going to be any stronger after this. They probably will come back, but we've burned their shit and some Goons allies are either dying or pissed off at goons. Maybe PL will still have a murderboner for Goons, maybe not.

it's well known PL are looking for revenge for BR- and they want another super capital brawl, why else would they stage their super fleet with NC. In the middle of Pure Blind 1 mid point away from Saranen, who cares if PL want to helicopter dick supers into Saranen to kill stupid people who don't keep their own supers safe - no one is going to risk a fleet to save 1 dumb asshat who gets themselves tackled or undock when it's probably known there are hostiles on the undock - can choose to sit in station and let the station campers get bored, NCDock used this tactic to great effect in the past.
    What wrong though? Cant the largest coalition in game drop thier dick on the table? All iv seen is mittens and cfc nerds talk trash about how they are the most powerfull, about how they have the largest capital fleet in game. Now when someone wants a fight, the only goon caps we kill seems to be evacing ones.

If GSF didn't care about allies, nothing would of been sent to help allies - M-O before co2 turned traitor, FCON staging was defended, same for TNT in UMI - they where lost due to MBC fielding superior numbers by a very large margin, perhaps you should consider the number of hostile alliances involved compared to those in the Imperium.
    GSF has some 17k dudes, they took 450ish to defend c02 staging while facing 3300 allied forces. Yeh goons dont care, if they did they would be forming more than 2% of thier alliance numbers. You kids sure seemed to show great numbers in the holloween war when you were winning, and good numbers in that battle against test when you knew you couldnt lose. Where are those numbers now? There isnt a legit excuse on earth as to why goons cant be forming much larger than they are. So far every single cfc staging system in null has fallen thats been targeted. My fav is the fact that you have lost over half a region to noob from the drone regions coming from cobalt edge.

Leave this thread to narrate a neutral point of view on this war, rather than spouting your Grrr goons biased bullshit
    Maby you should realize everyone in game is tired of goons shit, tired of mittens talking down to the rest of the game, tired of him beating his chest like hes hot shit, tired of him trying to shit on other peoples games just cus he can, and they are enjoying goons getting fucked. You have spent 5+ years saying your goal is to ruin other peoples games, well all that hubris has turned into a giant dick thats fucking you hard. If you dont like the grr goons narative then leave that cancer of a alliance or coalition and enjoy the rest of the game without some egomanacial idiot running your coalition.

CFC is going to fall, half of the cfc alliances are dying or about to be dead. You will not get deklien back once you lose it. These are just facts your going to have to live with. I fully see goon surviving along with one of the alliances in cfc or 2. You will prob move to delve and take over delve querious and pb, then pl and friends will wait untill you build a new castle and come to npc delve and shit on it for fun.

Also get off the c02 stabbing you in the back. They were an alliance that was treated like dogshit by your higher ups. They finally needed goons to step up with numbers they knew goons had and compared to c02 goons brought 2% of thier alliance where c02 had over 10% on field. There was no super trap which mittens trys to spin, there was no giant backstabbing. C02 just got tired of your shit and will now shine on its own.

10+ Year Old Account
    What wrong though? Cant the largest coalition in game drop thier dick on the table? All iv seen is mittens and cfc nerds talk trash about how they are the most powerfull, about how they have the largest capital fleet in game. Now when someone wants a fight, the only goon caps we kill seems to be evacing ones.

GSF has some 17k dudes, they took 450ish to defend c02 staging while facing 3300 allied forces. Yeh goons dont care, if they did they would be forming more than 2% of thier alliance numbers. You kids sure seemed to show great numbers in the holloween war when you were winning, and good numbers in that battle against test when you knew you couldnt lose. Where are those numbers now? There isnt a legit excuse on earth as to why goons cant be forming much larger than they are. So far every single cfc staging system in null has fallen thats been targeted. My fav is the fact that you have lost over half a region to noob from the drone regions coming from cobalt edge.

Maby you should realize everyone in game is tired of goons shit, tired of mittens talking down to the rest of the game, tired of him beating his chest like hes hot shit, tired of him trying to shit on other peoples games just cus he can, and they are enjoying goons getting fucked. You have spent 5+ years saying your goal is to ruin other peoples games, well all that hubris has turned into a giant dick thats fucking you hard. If you dont like the grr goons narative then leave that cancer of a alliance or coalition and enjoy the rest of the game without some egomanacial idiot running your coalition.

CFC is going to fall, half of the cfc alliances are dying or about to be dead. You will not get deklien back once you lose it. These are just facts your going to have to live with. I fully see goon surviving along with one of the alliances in cfc or 2. You will prob move to delve and take over delve querious and pb, then pl and friends will wait untill you build a new castle and come to npc delve and shit on it for fun.

Also get off the c02 stabbing you in the back. They were an alliance that was treated like dogshit by your higher ups. They finally needed goons to step up with numbers they knew goons had and compared to c02 goons brought 2% of thier alliance where c02 had over 10% on field. There was no super trap which mittens trys to spin, there was no giant backstabbing. C02 just got tired of your shit and will now shine on its own.
    Lol you believe what you want from all the bullshit propaganda being shoved down your throat from the circlejerk of Reddit - you clearly don't have any sort of clue.

Its an alliance of convenience being fielded right now, someone will get bored of the fozziesov bullshit or the money will stop flowing and everyone will turn and start shooting each other eventually.

We could, but its more fun to deny what people are looking for, blueballing is good fun and those who are looking for that sort of fight, will get bored and go back and look for other things to go drop on.

Lol you believe what you want from all the bullshit propaganda being shoved down your throat from the circlejerk of Reddit - you clearly don't have any sort of clue.

Its an alliance of convenience being fielded right now, someone will get bored of the fozziesov bullshit or the money will stop flowing and everyone will turn and start shooting each other eventually.

We could, but its more fun to deny what people are looking for, blueballing is good fun and those who are looking for that sort of fight, will get bored and go back and look for other things to go drop on.
    Please, my sides. Your in the cfc and you tell me im being fed propaganda? Im in one of the mainline alliances taking your space, I know exactly what is going on. But thanks for trying to assume i get everything from reddit bro. We are not going to get bored and go home, and your not blueballing cus LOL ITS FUN. You cant form shit for numbers at all and your getting wrecked when you take major fleets out. Spin that however you want but my post before yours still reigns true.

OH SHIT SON https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burn_center OVERHEAT THERMAL HARDENERS

TBH I read a lot /r/eve and you are one of these few that are taking this whole war very personal, you seem to have some kind of obsession with mittens and that shit isnt normal m8, did you get your apply denied to the cfc in the past? or...you are gevlon because you sound A LOT like him, he used to play wow so there is that possibility.

TBH I read a lot /r/eve and you are one of these few that are taking this whole war very personal, you seem to have some kind of obsession with mittens and that shit isnt normal m8, did you get your apply denied to the cfc in the past? or...you are gevlon because you sound A LOT like him, he used to play wow so there is that possibility.
    Im enjoying to the fullest extent someone whos made a coalition out of ruining other peoples days and shitting on the little guy, getting fucked in the way he is. I cant wait till Mittens has to go get a real job and explain to who ever is interviewing him as to why he quit his job to govern internet spaceship nerds. And im by far not the only one. Just the only one posting here. He built up ALOT of hubris over the years and now it biting him in the ass. And the level of denial that his peons have is beyond ammusing. An excuse for every lose.