10+ Year Old Account

Blatant Media bias on display by NBC in martin/zimmerman thingy...

Hey guys check this blog post out......not a key logger or anything.

http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/nbc...s-on-911-tape/

Talk about blatant media bias trying to push political agendas. Thank god we live in an age where information is very easy to access. What you guys think?

Personally, i think we should all calm down and wait till a trial occurs if any. Remember the duke lacrosse players and tawana whatever her name was that accused the nypd of raping her....

Well, its edited to the liberal side and you aren't saying Fox news did something wrong, so you wont get swarms of posts in here.

The kid was a thug, he attacked Zimmerman and got what he deserved. No, hes not "just a kid" damnit, he was an over aggressive THUG who thought he was "gangsta" at home because he was suspended from school. There is hard evidence he punched Zimmerman in the face and they wrestled on the ground. I dont understand why more people cant see that. Heres a lesson for you people: Unless you are certain to win the fight, dont act like a tough guy and start throwing punches.... might be your last.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know that facts are still coming to light in the case, but no matter what the truth is I can't believe anyone would think that Martin "got what he deserved". A boy lost his life and that is a tragedy no matter what the circumstances, and I think that its very callous to treat it as anything less.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurust View Post

Talk about blatant media bias trying to push political agendas. Thank god we live in an age where information is very easy to access. What you guys think?

YAWN! The more I hear this, the less willing I am of affiliating with conservatives.

There's a 175 page thread where people can say silly things about this story.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    Well, its edited to the liberal side and you aren't saying Fox news did something wrong, so you wont get swarms of posts in here.

The kid was a thug, he attacked Zimmerman and got what he deserved. No, hes not "just a kid" damnit, he was an over aggressive THUG who thought he was "gangsta" at home because he was suspended from school. There is hard evidence he punched Zimmerman in the face and they wrestled on the ground. I dont understand why more people cant see that. Heres a lesson for you people: Unless you are certain to win the fight, dont act like a tough guy and start throwing punches.... might be your last.
    Well, I dont usually follow fox news since the comments on cnn.com are so stupidly retarded that i can't help but be entertained by the depth of stupidity that our society has reached.

However, I am sure that all the other super conservative media sources are spewing politically charged propaganda ( is politically charged a critical characteristic of propaganda )..... to push whatever their agenda is. All of this extreme partisanship is leading to a deadlocked do nothing congress......what ever happened to compromise. Im sure if the politicians did not have biased media portraying them in one way or another to purposefully coerce people to vote a certain way, they would act more rationally.

Thank your lucky stars that we atleast have a supreme court that is beyond influence of CURRENT politics ( due to lifetime appointments) that acts as some sort of rational counter balance.

---------- Post added 2012-04-03 at 09:13 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    There's a 175 page thread where people can say silly things about this story.
    Thnx for the info, ill go check it out

Since there is already a giant thread on this case, I'm going to close it and ask everyone to take the conversation there.

Thanks.