Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Infernal Dawn Gear vendors up on pts!

This is a work in progress obviously, since it is pts. Working on images for the Plate set now. This post will have a crap ton of edits.

To start with the location is right outside Ember Watch

Look with complete set on. Yes it can be dyed!

DPS Plate Stats!

Tank Plate Stats!

Chain set look

DPS/Healing set

Chain Tank Set

Here is the mage set, will try to get better images later:

With helm:

Without helm:

Stats:

Relic Stats:

Last edited by Tarien; 2012-04-04 at 01:35 AM.

So full HK Relic armor + Treads of Darkness > Full ID epics loses me 65 crit which gets me right on the soft cap again, unfortunately with ID weapons/accessories I'm going to be above it again.

Okay, here are the HD videos for all the armor sets (watch in 1080p full screen to truly appreciate them!):

Cleric:

Last edited by Tarien; 2012-04-04 at 03:44 AM.

Mage:

Last edited by Tarien; 2012-04-04 at 03:43 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trion need to start adding stuff to the PTS at decent European hours and not past midnight

Shamelessly lifted this from another thread

Guess what, best non-Archon offhand for Mages is Wisdom heavy.
    Clerics gonna be maaaaaaddd.

Man, I need to get into a decent guild and start raiding. This gear makes me moist.

Here is the mage sword, think the same model is used for one of the rogue weapons, though it may have just been a placeholder:

Very disappointed with the look of the mage helm. Just glad for the wardrobe system. The rest of it looks pretty good. Thanks for all the images and stuff.

Yeah, goddamned KKK dunce cap. Lot of hate for it, think there might be some changes made as there are a lot of unhappy people on the forums atm. But as you say at leas there is the wardrobe.

I am not surprised at the hate for it. Unless they change it to something really cool (like the warrior and cleric helms are awesome), I guess I will continue to wear my mystic hood look-a-like cloth helm on my mage. I hope it does get changed, but I feel sorry for the dude that came up with that horrible mage helm for the t3.

Quote Originally Posted by Pachycrocuta View Post
    I am not surprised at the hate for it. Unless they change it to something really cool (like the warrior and cleric helms are awesome), I guess I will continue to wear my mystic hood look-a-like cloth helm on my mage. I hope it does get changed, but I feel sorry for the dude that came up with that horrible mage helm for the t3.
    I like to just go without a helm, makes me look more hawt

Not a fan of the helm at all, the shoulders are pretty mediocre too.
    The rest looks decent, I really hope there are drops in ID that match the set somewhat because not much else in the game is going to.

Muahahahaa... I've got a sick sense of humour

Official Forum ban inc

This gear look so awesome and powerful. Can't wait.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think Mr Raid is trolling us, Tier 4 Raid Rifts?