Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    that last fan art pic is epic!

Deleted
    If they want to make minor glyphs purely cosmetic or fun they should take a look at how some of the effects work. The warlock's glyph that splits the shadowbolt in 3 also causes trinkets to proc 3 times as much. Barring mechanics like Riplimp where you need a single high hit that glyph will be mandatory for locks.

The concept of the majors is interesting, though currently on beta there is still a lack of glyphs. I hope to see a load of new ones to really make a choice.
    I also fear it will result in people having to carry stacks of dusts along on raids because different fights might require different glyphs. This is already the case for some classes and some fights, but if all the major glyphs become options you'll be reglyphing several time per raid.

Please don't use white colour for headings, it's not very easy on the eyes.

10+ Year Old Account
    In the Scholo pics #14 http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...l/Scholo14.jpg

who is the extremely busty chic on the picture on the wall, some of your lore hounds know?

Why is the Scholomance title in the video in the Ninja Turtles font? o_O

yay intent!

Quote Originally Posted by Tybudd33 View Post

who is the extremely busty chic on the picture on the wall, some of your lore hounds know?
    Pic 15 is better imo

Sucks that the after party is on Saturday, I'm only going to be there Friday because Sat was already sold out when I got my pass :<

I love it. Even in the nerd world their are still douchebags inside with dark sunglasses on..lol.

I just did Scholo again recently with a warrior I'm levelling and I loved the place. Not too excited that they are "revamping" the normal version too.

that's my guild homie!

gogo Intent!

joined the guild today, so, clearly, I was a huge part of this team success

Deleted
    What does that first fanart picture have to do with WoW, at all? I don't get it. Stuffed kittens bears and dinosaurs with some animechick, yeah......sigh.

Fair play to Blood Legion that in my opinion should be classed as World First... Screw raid world first! All the guild achieves is what its all about.

Also awesome scholo my fav instance <3 hope they keep the old one though i loved to explore around it. I like the "you can get lost" in an instance factor.. Probs why Kara was one of my Fav raids after nerf ofc... Being able to go the wrong way but still find something like a bag/pattern from a rare mob or extra boss was a brill idea.

Congratz Blood Legion!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesus View Post
    What does that first fanart picture have to do with WoW, at all? I don't get it. Stuffed kittens bears and dinosaurs with some animechick, yeah......sigh.
    The style is anime, obviously, but I'm seeing a Moonkin, a cheetah, a bear, a treant, and a cat form, along with a night elf and a t-rex. Why the hell the t-rex is there, I dunno, but it's a very anime-style night elf druid. ETA: Ah, I see it now. It's a night elf hunter with King Krush, Loque'nahak, and Aotona, and presumably her gaggle of "tamed" druid "pets".

Quote Originally Posted by Tybudd33 View Post

Gonna assume she's one of the Barovs, or very likely just a newer version of the random artwork doodads ... not unlike the random harem chick that shows up now.
    Last edited by The Last DJ; 2012-04-04 at 08:33 AM.

As an added bonus, we have included an exclusive reward that players can earn by purchasing their Arena Pass
    Hmm, I see what they did there.

There was nothing wrong with the old Scholomance, it was still a great dungeon. Not that I don't like the revamp, but it seemed unnecessary

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    There was nothing wrong with the old Scholomance, it was still a great dungeon. Not that I don't like the revamp, but it seemed unnecessary
    I think the revamp was absolutely necessary. Many of us have trouble with dungeons that aren't linear! And as an extra bonus, it gives our great god Blizzard a most excellent reason to eliminate a bunch of old pointless quests and further bury that stupid lore stuff! Ras Frostwhisper, who the heck was he? Spectral Essence? Having to actually summon bosses? Bah! Dumb old complicated crapola! I just want to walk right into a dungeon and fight a cool frost dude with cool-looking effects and that's what I'm getting! Whooo-hooo! (And as an extra-special bonus, it looks like the fight will pretend to actually be hard! I really love that!)

Players that choose to take part in the 2012 Arena Pass will also receive access to a special level-90 realm with upgraded epic gear after they’ve upgraded their accounts with the upcoming Mists of Pandaria expansion.

If you would like to demonstrate your Arena prowess, are eager for a chance to earn the exclusive loot, or just want to reserve a spot in the level-90 Mists of Pandaria Arena Pass realm, please check back next week for more details and be sure to register!
    whats this about

Deleted
    I've seen from Affinitii's live stream that the guild Blood Legion has hired over 200 people and paid them over 1 million gold (their words) to farm guild achievemente.

That's not a "guild" achievement.