Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why no Initiator? It's basically the one constant factor in all my builds so far.

Am starting to get sold on the above build though.

Quote Originally Posted by Angarin View Post
    Pretty much this, I just got out of the PBE trying this guy out because its my most excited since nautilus & ahri.

I played 2 games, jungled both. He looks OP in videos but he's really not unless you have a leash (like you should every game but some people are just ya know...dumb)

I stacked cloth armor+5 health pots > 1 movement boots > 3 movement boots > phantom dancer x4 > trinity force.

Now this is still PBE and not many people have mixed & matched builds but I wrecked both games with this build. The first one the other team had 2 people quit, the second a player on each team quit. I came out to 18/1/0.

Some specific thoughts

His passive is just to powerful, stack movement speed plus his E and your done. Even if your fast enough (aka master yi or blitz) he still has his ult which will then further chase you and fear you. If he didn't get you then the ult will finish you. He feels much like a skarner minus the ultimate control skarner has.

At full build I was running approximately 530 movement speed and with the E at full power approximately 830. That is ridiculous. I can run across the map in no time, ganks would have no chance of getting out alive. Once he has a sheen or trinity force its pretty much game over unless your team is full of gods.

I love playing him don't get me wrong, I just feel in a draft pick he's gonna be one of the first to get banned everytime within a week's time because of this, and in blind pick if the other team doesn't have one and they aren't full of CC its pretty much game over from the start.

Try the PBE if you don't mind trying before he releases full but I feel as though there should be some changes put in place here before it gets to live.
    I have a hard time believing this would work in a real game... no tank items on a melee character will just get him rocked instantly in a teamfight.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post

Full build and this guy has insane mobility, high damage and DAT ULTI.

9/21/0
    Yep. For some reason I still prefer FH though. Might give RO a shot in the near future. How late into the game do you tend to finish it? I mostly leave my FH unfinished until I have all my other items. I simply love Glacial Shroud..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Why no Initiator? It's basically the one constant factor in all my builds so far.

Am starting to get sold on the above build though.
    Tbh I don't see the point in it, sure he screams MS, but like a Galio screams MR, you shouldn't focus to much on it. With my MS Quints, MS masteries in utility and his E you already have over 600 MS on a 10 second CD. Add to that ghost (+ masteries), his ulti, Shurelya and the passive + proc from Randuins and my "initiating" is more then covered. I rather stick the 3 points in Vigor, the health regen from it + regrowth pendant make my early jungle a bit safer.

Yep. For some reason I still prefer FH though. Might give RO a shot in the near future. How late into the game do you tend to finish it? I mostly leave my FH unfinished until I have all my other items. I simply love Glacial Shroud..
    This truly depends on how my team is doing, how the other team is doing and what kind of teamcomp they have. If it's the quite typical Bruiser (AD) top + jungle (mostly AD), AP mid, ranged AD + support bot then I'll get the wardens mail thing and stick with that until I feel I have to upgrade to Randuins (in the meanwhile I still get gold from HoG too so). Sometimes I get a Sheen first, sometimes it's my last item. It really all depends.

quite a fun one...but not doing good enough in rank game~

10+ Year Old Account

Full build on Hecarim. First I've been able to complete. Definitely like this one. Just swap Thornmail for FoN (it was an AD heavy team, and I had enough gold for either) and thats a great build. Jungled, started regrowth+1 pot.