Poll: wich mount do u like the most?

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Ashes and Invincible.

My favorite flying mount is no mount at all: swift flight form.

Still love the Ironbound Proto-Drake.

Second would be my Cenarion Hippogryph and Dragonwrath mount.

Two I still want are Mimron's head and Onyxia mount.

10+ Year Old Account
    the armoured (arena) neather drakes are my all time fav but because i suck at pvp i have to fly my corrupt fire pigeon or proto drake just cause worgen are so big and look rediculous on anything but
    Your speaker volume BETRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YOU!

I love my Red Dragonhawk. Not because it's rare (pretty easy nowadays to get 100 mounts, you just need some time), but because I love the looks. It has such warm colouring and i have to smile everytime i summon it

10+ Year Old Account
    Tarecgosa's Visage... other than that though, my go to for my alts are proto drakes.

Deleted
    Hippogryphs. Be it an Argent, Cenarion, Silver Covenant or Blazing. But not the Flameward. My favourite amongst those is the Silver Covenant. So pretty and white.

Deleted
    Aeonaxx is definitely my favorite mount because of it's color combination and rarity. unfortunately i'll just have to fly on the back of Slabhide.

Quote Originally Posted by Aodhan View Post
    My favorite flying mount is no mount at all: swift flight form.
    My druid agrees with this statement 100%.

On my mage, I love my touring rocket. A flying 2 person mount that doesn't take up the whole screen and you can use it on the ground.
    (On Dark Iron, US Realm)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuuki View Post
    Is it too early to say that I am already in love with the Wind Serpent mounts (green one especially)?
    Me too! I've seen the videos and pictures, and it's what I am aiming for ASAP in MoP. I'll do anything!

aaaaannnnything

10+ Year Old Account
    Veridian Netherwing Drake. Though that's likely half because my character name is Viridian.

As far as ground mounts, toss-up between the Mekgineer's Chopper, Darnassian Nightsaber (Argent Tourney mount), and Aquamarine Qiraji Battle Tank.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Mimiron's Head!!! Now if I can only get one to drop AND win the roll.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love my Nether Rays.

The only flying mount I would prefer over my druid flight form would be Mimiron´s Head.

Of what I have: Ashes of Al'ar. Of what I don't have: Invincible and Corrupted Firehawk.

Deleted
    Awww you don't have alexstrasza's drakes from DS as available options.
    Well my favourite flying mount is Life-Binder's Handmaiden and I don't have it (although I wish I can get her one day).
    The dragon queen is my favourite WoW character so anything associated with her makes me excited, especially a drake almost identical to her.

Iron bound Proto Drake

best dragon i've ever got
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Serenia View Post
    Awww you don't have alexstrasza's drakes from DS as available options.
    Well my favourite flying mount is Life-Binder's Handmaiden and I don't have it (although I wish I can get her one day).
    The dragon queen is my favourite WoW character so anything associated with her makes me excited, especially a drake almost identical to her.
    i do =P thats the "everything i forgot" option =P

My favorite mount flying mount would definitely be Ashes, next to that i would choose the Ragnaros mount. (got em both)

Alar is so CUTE >_<